• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Mewter

Smash Master
One moment.
I feel like doing a request...
OH! I finished the Mecha Scyther....
Give me a minute.
Edit:
Done

Mecha Scyther!
Scratched... like... home-baked cookies.:laugh:
*Sigh*
Or should I say... *Scy!?*
-*Crickets*-
Never mind.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't want to sound rude but shouldn't you post your sprites in the critique topic? Unless there was something I missed, I'm pretty sure were not supposed to post sprites in the CPS but in the critique topic.

-:bowser:Bowser King
Yeah, you missed the changing of the rules about 170 pages back...

NOTICE: Spire and I have discussed the matter, and decided that you can post your sprites to get opinions and constructive criticism. This change has been reflected in the rules.

Considering recent events, and since we want to let the community become more involved and open, we decided this would be a good change.
One moment.
Give me a minute.
Edit:
Done
Wow, it looks great! Nice job, Mewter! I am extremely envious of your scratching skills.

majora_787

Smash Hero
From what Firus told me, he posted a link to a pic of an overweight, fat lady. It's against SWF rules to post pics like that so he was banned.
o_o ............You're kidding, right?

Eh, sorry for the delayed response. I'm involved with a lot of threads. :laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Overweight, NAKED lady. The very explicit parts were censored but it was still explicit enough.

The link is actually still there. Post 7347.

The ban is a two week temp-ban, by the way. Not perma.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Overweight, NAKED lady. The very explicit parts were censored but it was still explicit enough.

The link is actually still there. Post 7347.

The ban is a two week temp-ban, by the way. Not perma.
NAKED. -_- Okay nevermind, that's just weird. Also, nice avatar Firus. =P

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to sound rude but shouldn't you post your sprites in the critique topic? Unless there was something I missed, I'm pretty sure were not supposed to post sprites in the CPS but in the critique topic.

-:bowser:Bowser King
I though I could post them here? And I don't know about the Critique topic, that place seemse to focus on higher level graphics outside of paint.

One moment.
Give me a minute.
Edit:
Done

*Sigh*
-*Crickets*-
Never mind.
I envy you Mewter. How do you scratch something like that? The furret bows to the almighty mewtwo.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
NAKED. -_- Okay nevermind, that's just weird. Also, nice avatar Firus. =P
Yes, yes it is.

And thank you. =P

I though I could post them here? And I don't know about the Critique topic, that place seemse to focus on higher level graphics outside of paint.
The critique topic is for anyone who wants to use it. But you can post everything here, anyways.

Mewter

Smash Master

How is my newest sprite Scewzor.
Cool. Wait, I made a scizor/mewtwo fusion once. I forgot what it looked like.
Very nice job. Try un-mewtwoing it a bit more, though, and adding a bit more scizor. It would add a lot more to the awesomeness.:)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
One moment.
Give me a minute.
Edit:
Done

*Sigh*
-*Crickets*-
Never mind.
you stole ma request:( it is very nice though I will not deny that at all, it is very well made and like Firus, I too envy your scratching abilities:) Do you mind if I still give it a try (not scratched so it won't be as impressive)

the 'arms' remind me of fish for some reason. it looks to pink though:ohwell:

Mewter

Smash Master
you stole ma request:( it is very nice though I will not deny that at all, it is very well made and like Firus, I too envy your scratching abilities:) Do you mind if I still give it a try (not scratched so it won't be as impressive)
Sorry about that, I just picked whatever looked cool on the list. You are free to make it too, though.:laugh:
You don't need my permission!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Pending List has been updated. Notify me if there are any errors.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I liked the....scewzor? =P lol.

Anyway. I spent some of last night looking at new pokemon. I'll be honest, I stopped caring when I found out there was a fourth, and I figured the only reason to know would be to make requests here. :laugh:

So how many days has it been, out of 14?

Darkslash

Smash Master
@SpelignFial
It looks alright, cept for the wings, but then again I can't do better..

THIS PICTURE IS THE BEST PICTURE IN THE INTERNET.
Not really..But I ****ing love it.Cookie for any one who can guess this---wait..

WHO'S THAT POKEMON!?!??!

Wrath`

Smash Master
@SpelignFial

Not really..But I ****ing love it.Cookie for any one who can guess this---wait..

WHO'S THAT POKEMON!?!??!
the picture doesn't show up, it's just showing the red X.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman

It's pretty good. My advice is too fix the wings, they look off center. If could move them to the right a bit, it would look a little better. And nice idea on the claws, it looks epic.

Also the tail is going in front of the right wing. To fix this, copy out a section of the wing that will be ovedrlapped when you lay the sprite over it (copy, not cut). Then erase unecessary parts. Past the sprite over and add the removed section. This is how the sprite can look more 3D-ish.

@SpelignFial

WHO'S THAT POKEMON!?!??!
IT'S GALLADE!

*GALLADE! GALLADE!*

Seriously, did someone one draw that? It looks exactly like a gundam version of Gallade.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Ta-Da, my most ingenious sprite idea ever (but probably not my best sprite).

Batman+Machoke, utility belt so included.

Honostly, it is more of a recolor with a cape and gloves, but I think it's the idea that's awesome. Also, I know he is missing the hood, but I would have to scratch that and it would not trun out well.

Oh yeah, why does this shop not allow requests involving unknown or Cresslia? I can't figure that out. Obviously there many unknown sprites and the customer would have to be specific, but why Cresselia?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ta-Da, my most ingenious sprite idea ever (but probably not my best sprite).

Batman+Machoke, utility belt so included.

Honostly, it is more of a recolor with a cape and gloves, but I think it's the idea that's awesome. Also, I know he is missing the hood, but I would have to scratch that and it would not trun out well.

Oh yeah, why does this shop not allow requests involving unknown or Cresslia? I can't figure that out. Obviously there many unknown sprites and the customer would have to be specific, but why Cresselia?
This is GENIOUS. Batman Machoke. Great. Althought the yellow crest clashes a bit.

Cress and Unown both have really, really ******** reasons why they're banned.

Firus once made a terrible Cresselia/Milotic fusion. In sheer humiliation and shame, he declared Cresselia unfusable and banned it. I'd love for someone to prove him wrong, HINT HINT.

The spriters (Spire and Firus, mainly, I think) decided that fusing Unowns "[went] against their purpose," or something stupid like that. Firus once made me a Bayleef/Unown '!' fusion, which turned out very good.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
This is GENIOUS. Batman Machoke. Great. Althought the yellow crest clashes a bit.

Cress and Unown both have really, really ******** reasons why they're banned.

Firus once made a terrible Cresselia/Milotic fusion. In sheer humiliation and shame, he declared Cresselia unfusable and banned it. I'd love for someone to prove him wrong, HINT HINT.

The spriters (Spire and Firus, mainly, I think) decided that fusing Unowns "[went] against their purpose," or something stupid like that. Firus once made me a Bayleef/Unown '!' fusion, which turned out very good.
Really? Wow, cresselia seems very fusable to me. As to unknown, I don't even quite get why they're banned yet.

I will test both of thesse and prove that these pokemon are worthy of the CPS! I'll start tomorrow :)

Top Bottom