• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Wrath`

Smash Master
I need to face one of you in shoddy....... but I dont ussaly catch you guys when you are logged on. I wish shoody could have msic and move animations, it feel lackluster to me.

Do you feel proud frozen popo?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
well i sure as hell don't feel embarrassed. its actually kind of funny how angry they get over something so trivial...
Look, I'm sorry. We have a shop, and we love to help out people who want to see a certain thing done. That's why we created the shop. But without rules, the shop will be in chaos and our job will be difficult. I want this system in place so I can make an organized shop with all of the requests listed, without me spending 10 minutes going through a few pages to make sure I don't miss requests. We have rules for the shop, and we have, IN LARGE, BOLD, RED LETTERS AT THE TOP OF THE OP (which is the 'original post'), a notice telling you to add "~request~" into your post. You didn't even have to search.

I'm not annoyed just because you didn't follow the rules. It's the principle of the thing. You just can't be bothered to read the rules, yet we're just supposed to do your request. And your attitude afterwards is just "Oh, screw you guys. I don't care that I didn't read the rules, and you guys are losers for caring."

If you don't have the five seconds to look at the first post and at least see the GIGANTIC notice, I don't know why we should take up our already-cluttered time to fulfill your request.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Well, thats odd, but it looks like in 3rd gen, they gave Gardevoir Backsprites breasts, go figure. So I guess thats where pokesho got the idea? (Probably not, but meh.)

I also noticed even CARTOONISTS have a hard time drawing Gardevoir, go figure, I thought it was just me XD. Still can't decide where I want my character's hair to be cropped so the mouth can be shown, oh well, anyone wanna suggest?

I've thought of another type switch I'd like to see...

Dragon-Gardevoir

Anyone?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Now that I've shown up here again, did I miss anything important or exciting? I don't feel like reading the hundred pages I probably missed. :bee:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You missed it!!!!!

I'd go back and read through all 100+ pages or else your life won't be complete.
It's to amazing to say in words.

Srsly.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
~Request~
Zombie Dawn sprite
I know that.... proper request... but with any thing in the CPS, its always on topic and off topic at the same time.
It...WAS...proper...I'm confused, I don't know if I'm understanding what you're saying.

Anyways Majora, I hardly even remember the past 100 pages -- as in, what's happened then. If you can, I'd try to skim them.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
i would like to make 2 requests
1: can someone fuse for me a pidgy and a rattata from D/P and call it rattatapidgey

2 can some on please fuse for me a rattata and a dildo from pokemon crystal and call it rattatadill.
i want to front teeth to be dildos and its tail to be one big dildo.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
AHEM!

READ THE RULES!

Seriously man, the title of the thread tells you to read the rules. Is it that hard? Doubtful. But then again, this is coming from the person who requesting a rattata fused with a dildo of all things, so you must not be very smart. You can bet that the moment a shop member comes in here you will be banned from making requests. Not because of you ignoring the OP (thought that would warrant them shouting at you) but because of your just downright stupid request.

Grow up.

Wrath`

Smash Master
AHEM!

READ THE RULES!

Seriously man, the title of the thread tells you to read the rules. Is it that hard? Doubtful. But then again, this is coming from the person who requesting a rattata fused with a dildo of all things, so you must not be very smart. You can bet that the moment a shop member comes in here you will be banned from making requests. Not because of you ignoring the OP (thought that would warrant them shouting at you) but because of your just downright stupid request.

Grow up.
amen

So according to the current Eastern Standard Time we have 8 hours,25 mins. till ze big day

Merry Chrismahuanakwanzika:)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I do hope you guys know I'm not actually Jewish, nor do I celebrate Hanukkah.

Happy Hannukah, nonetheless. And Merry Christmas. And whatever they say for Kwanza. No black people in New England, so I wouldn't know.

EDIT: Wow, this thread has more posts than MYM4.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay, I skimmed. There is only ONE question I would DARE ask about what the hell happened, and that's about the santa hats. o_o But yeah, Zook always does win...I never got it. :laugh:

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

BEST. SPRITE. EVER.

How did I miss this guy? Quagsire and Exploud go perfectly together. This has to be my new most favorite fusion in the shop. I'm dissapointed I never thought of it.

majora_787

Smash Hero

BEST. SPRITE. EVER.

How did I miss this guy? Quagsire and Exploud go perfectly together. This has to be my new most favorite fusion in the shop. I'm dissapointed I never thought of it.
...I think Zook just won again. I don't remember, have I ever won? Even with my Frozen Charmander sprite? o_o

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Well... I only found out how to do it yesterday so yeah xD

Can i get info on how to make it bigger?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
He edited it...but what ever i'm not going to debate with you. Your probably going to rip me up like the MG42 in Call of Duty W@W.
Oh, he did?
I didn't notice. It doesn't entirely matter as long as they edit it. From now on, unless an especially ignorant person comes in and doesn't obey the rules, I'm just going to ignore it and not add it to the OP. If you mess up and realize it, re-post the request so I can add it to the OP but with a later post count.

Anyways...

.........**** THAT IS SO ****ING AWESOME.

BEST. SPRITE. EVER.

Heh, thanks guys. I appreciate the compliment. (And since Zook always wins, being told that my sprite is the best sprite ever is a large compliment :p.)

Top Bottom