• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Uhm.....lemme check real quick...

srhs.net

January 5th, 2009.

Introducing: Lucardevoir!

Merry Christmas, MorphedChaos ^^.

~
Meta-Kirby
That must've been hard. Nice work, its very interesting indeed.

MK, who are you maining right now? I'm inspired to draw a Christmas picture, but I've already drawn Light in her Christmas outfit.

Also, please don't mind that I don't add too much commentary, but that is best. It means that I love it. XD

M.K

Level 55
That must've been hard. Nice work, its very interesting indeed.

MK, who are you maining right now? I'm inspired to draw a Christmas picture, but I've already drawn Light in her Christmas outfit.

Also, please don't mind that I don't add too much commentary, but that is best. It means that I love it. XD
Right now?
My character "tier list" of "skill":

-Ness
-Pokemon Trainer
-Wolf
-Zero Suit Samus
-Yoshi.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This is my favorite Gardevoir sprite yet. Most of the others just look like recolors, but this one actually looks like it could be a Pokemon! A female Gallade, perhaps?

And guess my tier list of skill. Go ahead. See how well you know Zook.
Wouldn't a female gallade be a garevoir. You can't get a gallade without it being male remember. Though it could be a tomboy or something =/

Zook

-zookamon
-Mario
-Yoshi
-
-

Mine includes Bowser :D

-:bowser:Bowser King

Wrath`

Smash Master
I get back on the 5th o' January

Good spriting on this one, looks nice and clean

no-one i'll get my top three Brawl charcters in order of skill, (my profile may lie)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Im a debater too.........

xace's starts with Ike but that's all i know.

mine:
- (should be obvious)
-not so much
-not GREAT with him

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Im a debater too.........
Yeah, but that's not what your title's set as. That's what Xace was saying -- BK has enough posts for Smash Master but you can't see the title because he's a Debater instead.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Zrky's tier list
-yoshi
-lucrio
-dedede

no-one i'll get my tier list. try and guess

-(has a teather)
-(fights for____)
-(speaks english)

all the hints you get.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Why does it seem like it's taken me a year to get even one hundred more posts? Feels as if for every five, I get one.

XACE-K

Smash Master
xace's starts with Ike but that's all i know.
That's correct...when I play Brawl+. I hate regular Brawl (haven't played it in a month) but Brawl+ is pretty good. I've been playing Melee for a whole month and I like it better so try to guess my top 5 for that.

Why does it seem like it's taken me a year to get even one hundred more posts? Feels as if for every five, I get one.
That's because most of your posts are smart posts. You don't really make simple one line posts like everybody else.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Really, what is it about Melee that makes it so much better than Brawl to so many people? I like both games equally, personally.
I just find Melee more enjoyable. And the combos in Melee. And an awesome Falcon. But mostly it being more enjoyable for me.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Koarin, you got the first one right, lucario us my third but guess my second.

Holy crap, Anthony posted here, at least say hi, gosh:p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Really, what is it about ice cream that makes it so much better than soft served to so many people? I like both games equally, personally.
Not to start a Melee vs. Brawl war, and no offense to you Zook, but I hate it when people interject this when people say they prefer one game to another.

It's the same thing as if someone said they liked Super Metroid better than Metroid Fusion, or vice versa. They're in the same series but they're different games, completely. So it would make sense that some people would prefer one over the other.

Also, it always feels like they're trying to one-up you with "Hai guise, I'm better because I like both."

Again, no offense Zook...you probably don't even mean it that way, it just comes off that way to me, always.

/rant

Spire

III
BRoomer
Okay look listen

Notched eared Pichu pl0x. No sprite exist yet. Maybe in a couple of years.
Hahaha, I laughed at that.

"Okay, look, listen guys...

... rather than break up the fight, I'll request a sprite!"

Darkslash

Smash Master
Hahaha, I laughed at that.

"Okay, look, listen guys...

... rather than break up the fight, I'll request a sprite!"
That too. But seriously Notched Ear Pichu noa. I bet you that in the 12th movie that those 2 are gonna make a egg....the Pichu evolves into a Pikachi, and the owner looks like Yellow from the special or to every one who cares, is misty(lol). Then the 2 pikachu's get it in the daycare. And tada you get a pichu and give it too some random kid like young JIMMY!!!!!(AKA Gold)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That's correct...when I play Brawl+. I hate regular Brawl (haven't played it in a month) but Brawl+ is pretty good. I've been playing Melee for a whole month and I like it better so try to guess my top 5 for that.
I love melee to. It's the only smash game I play a lot since the past year. I play brawl once in a while.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Wrath`

Smash Master
You know whats better than melee and brawl? Rockband2:p
Why fight when you can play sweet music?

anyway, @ firus, yeah that hint was a dead giveaway.

A_man13

Smash Master

Yea notched eared Pichu OR Pikachu doing that face....

lol
Aw, I can tell they really must like each other.

And I love music games. I'm not too familiar with the setlist of Rockband (and by that I mean maybe 1 song and that's it), so I usually prefer GH myeslf. The technical bugs on World Tour kills it quite a bit, though.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
calm down anthony.....jk

Ill get to work on requests cuz i have 8hrs of a road trip tomorrow:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You know whats better than melee and brawl? Rockband2:p
Why fight when you can play sweet music?
*Twitch* *Twitch*

No.

NO.

I hate music games and their concept. They're certainly not better than Smash.
I love music, but I hate music games. Also, RB and GH have a bunch of songs that I don't recognize anyways. Except for the really uber recognizable ones and the one or two that I've actually heard of, somehow.

Why pretend to play guitar when you can A) Just enjoy the music or B) Learn how to play the actual guitar?

/rant

This, however, is win.

Wrath`

Smash Master
*Twitch* *Twitch*

No.

NO.

I love music, but I hate music games. Also, RB and GH have a bunch of songs that I don't recognize anyways. Except for the really uber recognizable ones and the one or two that I've actually heard of, somehow.

Why pretend to play guitar when you can A) Just enjoy the music or B) Learn how to play the actual guitar?

/rant

This, however, is win.

:laugh:I didnt know you had a vendetta against music games, I do play real bass.

Rockband/GH =/= SSBM/SSBB two diffrent genres, and I enjoy them the same for the diffrent types of fun it brings to the players.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I <3 Firus's rants. idk why but I just do. But I do agree with Koarin about SSB and music games about their fun.

A_man13

Smash Master
*Twitch* *Twitch*

No.

NO.

/rant

This, however, is win.
May I again propose the prospect of placing "/rant" in your signature?

That is true. I mainly play them since I like the music, but I find them not realistic as I believe you pointed out once. A good percentage of songs (at least for the guitar/bass portion) aren't holding your hand in two positions hitting 5 notes. On the real instrument, there are many positions that are used in addition to the 4-6 notes per fret. The drums and vocals are similar, but they are both not the full expiriance. And as you pointed out there are the ultra recognizable songs and the "Where in the world did this song come from" and dominant selection. I hardly recognized any of the songs before either looking them up online or having my mom/ dad point out "I know this one."

Love that song. Too bad I never got GH2...

:laugh:I didnt know you had a vendetta against music games, I do play real bass.

Rockband/GH =/= SSBM/SSBB two diffrent genres, and I enjoy them the same for the diffrent types of fun it brings to the players.
Amen to that second portion. It's unfair to compare apples to oranges unless they have at least 50% of the other type in their DNA.

I play a lot of music. Guitar, Piano, some perscusion, relativly good singing voice, etc. Now all we need is a full fledged drummer and vocalist and we could form "The CPS's"!

M.K

Level 55
I'm getting Guitar Hero World Tour for my Wii this Christmas >.> It'll be my first GH-esque game that I own. I'm excited to try it out.

Firus, does that mean you hate the Dance Dance Revolution Series O_O You best not hate the gawd of music games.

Wrath`

Smash Master
DDR.................*run* I completly suck at that game, idk why, I am good at other rythmy games, I can even do real dancing, but the four arrows just kill me every time...

Oh I can get a Brank on funky town medium

Top Bottom