• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Wrath`

Smash Master
@ Firus, cool just makin' sure

We could do REQUEST: with the colon, colons are not used much, ~ is a good one to.
Proqure? requester list? nahhh just make sure in the title you state read rules(but yet some don't) Our thread can never be idiot-proof

yeah I say REQUEST: is best

Wrath`

Smash Master
I aplied for smash debatershipnessosity, hope I can make my name pink, w00t

Can't wait to see the weekend creations.

M.K

Level 55
Unfortunately, I'm very busy this weekend.

-Civics and Economics Final on Monday
-High School Dive Meet Friday
-Year-Round Dive Meet Saturday (2 hours away)
-4 Page Paper and Resume due Wednesday.

I'll try and get a sprite in there...somewhere :/

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well I have a dance and Smash tourney to go to tonight. :p

Anyways, idc what the reuqest thing is. You'll know if it's mine when you see the word request surrounded by something to make it stand out.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hmm...i didnt realize this was such a big deal....I assumed that you just look for the word REQUEST in the post and assume that's a request....
No, the point of this is so I can just hit Ctrl + F and find requests. This may seem lazy, but it would really help me and would exclude the possibility of missing a request as long as people use it.

and having * will not mess with any search method. as long as *request* is put in it will not bring up ever * put out there.
No, but people might say "*Request*" in another context. That was my point.

Does my new avatar look good? It's a Dark Chao from Sonic Adventure 2/Battle/DX.
Yeah, it looks awesome.

I'm not sure if anybody has claimed this and I checked the pending list and this wasn't on there. I apologize if this has already been claimed, but I don't believe it has.
I think I want to claim it. The reason it wasn't on the list, though, is because I haven't gotten around to updating any lists yet. Sorry.

Proqure? requester list? nahhh just make sure in the title you state read rules(but yet some don't) Our thread can never be idiot-proof
Maybe not a requester list, but I think something stating you've read the rules couldn't do any harm. I already have it in the OP to read the rules. Near the top in large, bold, red print. The thread can never be idiot-proof but we can sure as hell try to make it that way. You wouldn't have to post it every time you make a request...just once, to prove you read the rules.

And then I could remove the annoying bold print at the top with the requesting system to make it easy to notice.

If nobody claims my request, does that mean nobody wants to do it?
Not necessarily. The "Claiming" system is meant for us to take requests that we especially want to do. If a request is not claimed, it just means that no one wants to do the request enough to claim it for themselves and make it off-limits to the other members.

Either way, we'll get it done. Don't worry.

Bah, I'll make the decision already. Unless we run into problems with it, I say we just do ~Request~. I'll implement it immediately, tell me if you have objections.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Abomadon

-:bowser:Bowser King
Wow, those two blended really well! Nice job.

Oh, and Frown, while updating the list I just saw your request and I actually want to claim it myself. So it's getting claimed after all.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Awesome. But the Groudon parts look odd compared to the rest of the body for some reason.
Yeah...I was originally hoping that there would have been something else I could add but Groudon's head is really hard to incorporate. Instead, I just made it seem like a "body upgrade", almost like a robot.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Hm... Spire, I've got a custom sprite I'd like you to make if your up to it? Lemme upload the picture. (MK tried to do it, but never finished sadly. If he wants to finish it, then nvm this request.)

REQUEST

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image2ka0.jpg Made into sprite form.
You can make modifications if needed to make it look better, for example, I think I drew the head too big. She is a Shiny Gardevoir.

My custom edits to this Gardevoir are quite clear. (The cropped hair might not be though.) If you wanna skip this one, then I'll draw a better one, I've gotten much better at drawing Light. (My name for her :p) and Zook, I made this character way before you told me to stop my obsession :p.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

My sprite of diglett. I wanted to practice making sprites so I started with a simple sprite like diglett. There are missing pixels but that happened because the stupid transparency takes white squares as transparent squares V_V

zrky

Smash Lol'd

My sprite of diglett. I wanted to practice making sprites so I started with a simple sprite like diglett. There are missing pixels but that happened because the stupid transparency takes white squares as transparent squares V_V

that's very good, I should try doing that sometime;)
looks a little squared on the top right but that looks great otherwise:)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Q: Are we alowed to request a Non-pokemon + Pokemon fusion?

We will no longer be allowing requests that involve fusing/editing a Pokemon with another character or to look like another character (this includes real people). This is The Custom Pokémon Shop, and we’d like to keep the requests as only for special occasions, which will be decided by the members of the shop.

Taken straight from the OP.

Read the f***ing OP people. It's not hard.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I guess xace is like our security officer
who just happens to be a sewer rat

Anyways,

~Request~
Stantler + Delibird

I'm in the Christmas spirit and these two are the most Christmas-like pokemon so I want to see what they look like.

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys, I'm in a hurry, sorry if this has errors.
I'm entering a re-patterning contest and I need help. Which of these 3 Pokemon looks the best:

The first has white lights, the second has red lights, and the third has multi-colored lights.
I'm leaning towards the third. What do you guys think?? Be back @ 8 30 EST.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I'll take that.

EDIT:

Stanbird

mind if I try it quickly?

Hey guys, I'm in a hurry, sorry if this has errors.
I'm entering a re-patterning contest and I need help. Which of these 3 Pokemon looks the best:

The first has white lights, the second has red lights, and the third has multi-colored lights.
I'm leaning towards the third. What do you guys think?? Be back @ 8 30 EST.
I like the 3rd best:)

XACE-K

Smash Master
I like the 1st one the best.

i don't wana be pushy but im just gunna say it again.
Please don't. The guys hate it when people repeat their requests. Says so in the OP.

And maybe I should Christmas-ize my sprite....
Everybody, go watch Ken on Survivor NAO!!!
Edit: It got delayed due to the Ravens-Steelers game if anybody watches football here.

Top Bottom