• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
Oh no....everyone liked a different version of Christmas Flaaffy!
I think I'm just going to enter....the third one. It's the one I have most confidence in.
The first is a little too much, and the second is barely noticable. Multi-colored ligts are festive and fun.

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: Mantillery!

That right eye is hopeless. If anyone can turn it just a little bit more, I would greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate it.

Wrath`

Smash Master

Introducing: Mantillery!

That right eye is hopeless. If anyone can turn it just a little bit more, I would greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate it.
Dude, triiiiiiiiiiiiipy, Its got a great coloring to it, it just looks mad awesome, good job. I like the lazy eye

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm open if anyone wants to come over/ vice versa. I need to sell some stuff and nook's is closed over the conversion to Nook n' Go. FC is 4038-9801-6537 if you do.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yeah, it's a sloooooooooooooooooooow day. Maybe this will speed it up.

~Request~
An alone sprite of the Kangaskhan baby.

Since 3rd gen I always thought it should've been an actual Pokemon along with a male counterpart for Kangaskan. I want to see what it will look like.

It should be the same size as a little Pokemon and retain its color. If you want, you can make a shiny version and think of a name for it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yeah, it's a sloooooooooooooooooooow day. Maybe this will speed it up.

~Request~
An alone sprite of the Kangaskhan baby.

Since 3rd gen I always thought it should've been an actual Pokemon along with a male counterpart for Kangaskan. I want to see what it will look like.

It should be the same size as a little Pokemon and retain its color. If you want, you can make a shiny version and think of a name for it.
I'll do it :)

-:bowser:Bowser King

A_man13

Smash Master
Sooo bored...

Everything I love is going away. My CS3 stopped working (no sigs), Shoddy is failing (no pokemon), and I have to stay in my room. All I can do now is play Animal Crossing (if anyone is open, hint hint). Everything I want to do is failing.

Wait, since I want to play AC, shouldn't my Wii spontaniously combust?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yay, moronic flamer in the Poke Center again!

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Very slooooooooooooow day.... I would like to see the khangaskan babay.

Not to ask again (i know its shunned around here....) but was it you zrky who took on my mecha-scyther request? or was it someone else? :dizzy:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes, it was zrky.

And it's not shunned. It's only shunned if you remind us of a request that has been marked down already -- you simply asked who had taken your request.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Don't worry MK, my collab sig shop is like really busy, therefore not being able to sprite (impatient people sometimes)so you are fine.

A_man13

Smash Master
School ended for me today. Though we had below freezing temperatures and tons of icy conditions, I still had finals. Boo freezing colorado temperatures.

M.K

Level 55
I've been out of school since Tuesday >.> I'll start a request now.
Do we have any? *checks the OP*

By the way, my computer crashed, I had to get a new hard drive. Thank goodness for photo bucket, for all my sprites would have been lost :/

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I've been out of school since Tuesday >.> I'll start a request now.
Do we have any? *checks the OP*

By the way, my computer crashed, I had to get a new hard drive. Thank goodness for photo bucket, for all my sprites would have been lost :/
When do you go back??

-:bowser:Bowser King

Mewter

Smash Master
Nice job on the gard-lucario fusion, meta-kirby. It looks kind of weird, but it's still cool.
Also, about my absence(no one noticed,:laugh: but) I had a lot of school stuff that I had to get out of my way.
So, I'll try to get a certain light type darkrai done....
Who requested, again?

Top Bottom