• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
yea man right now im focused on luigi and ike (mostly ike). But i love the peach man *Butt Kissing Action*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i just picked up melee im not too bad i think. only way to find out is go tomorrow and get beatdown.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not going to any N.Y tournaments this month. This month is mostly out of state tournaments. I play out of state more than i do in this state. maybe in december i'll catch you at a tournament here if i decide to go to one. But now I have been focusing on out of state tournaments.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
I am not going to any N.Y tournaments this month. This month is mostly out of state tournaments. I play out of state more than i do in this state. maybe in december i'll catch you at a tournament here if i decide to go to one. But now I have been focusing on out of state tournaments.
awwww BOOOOOOOO!!!!! I only gots two words for ya Dark.Pch......COME ON!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry dude. and I have more fun playing in other states than here.I'll see you in december if I go to a tourny here or if there is a smashfest. But there has not been many around lately.

Or maybe wifi?

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Sorry dude. and I have more fun playing in other states than here.I'll see you in december if I go to a tourny here or if there is a smashfest. But there has not been many around lately.

Or maybe wifi?
rykoshet had some smashfest and wifi sucks ballzinis. meh nvm dude just keep making videos and i'll dream about *sniff* ............

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dark i need to train wanna play sometime?

btw its not nyc its really most ppl...u gotta realize , like i did a long time ago, that **** happens...im happy with the way you handle everything and how u grown as a person but at the same time i think you still have issue with criticism of ANY whether positive or negative.

real talk son you can do amazing things with peach and i seen it. i wont **** on it but u are the best peach main out there in brawl. you just have to learn like most do that advice is not mean but is good. i read your replies and i think you do not get that people are not MOCKING you they are suggesting. that is what happens when you post in a thread.

sintros i might go to that one but i need a ride:(

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo dark peach, the reason why i say it cause this is a brand new game and lets be real.... wheres mike g in brawl? you are the peach now and only you can take her to the top.i see you play with her and i seen really good stuff you pull off.

plain and simple if you was on the path of gettin to mike g level, you already strayed away and created your own path... which is why i can't agree with that title. name a peach in brawl that is good? vanz is the only one i see good with peach and he uses awhole of characters. you main her and chose to stick with her from melee to brawl which is a rare sight to see. i wasn't insulting you at all, but actually complimenting you. hopefully you understand me.

ighttt bx weekly this friday folks. hope to see ya there. bring melee setups, brawl and soul calibur 4 setup if possible.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman

btw its not nyc its really most ppl...u gotta realize , like i did a long time ago, that **** happens...im happy with the way you handle everything and how u grown as a person but at the same time i think you still have issue with criticism of ANY whether positive or negative.

real talk son you can do amazing things with peach and i seen it. i wont **** on it but u are the best peach main out there in brawl. you just have to learn like most do that advice is not mean but is good. i read your replies and i think you do not get that people are not MOCKING you they are suggesting. that is what happens when you post in a thread.

sintros i might go to that one but i need a ride:(
well i do have one more room in muh car, im giving gurukid a ride to the tourny. if u need a lift them aim me or message me on smashboards or AiB

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Its also a matter of my opinion too. And people were thinking I was saying I am him. And I wanted to clear it out that that's not what I am saying and explain why I picked the name for my video.

And thanks for the comment but I am not the best Peach main. That title goes to Edrees. A Peach from the WC. He is known as the best Peach in the nation. People usually bring me up with his name. Sometime in 2009 I am gonna go to CA to play him. Its gonna be set up. Maybe Best Peach main on the EC from what I hear. But I dont wanna start anything and have trolls of people who dont like me on my azz.

yo dark peach, the reason why i say it cause this is a brand new game and lets be real.... wheres mike g in brawl? you are the peach now and only you can take her to the top.i see you play with her and i seen really good stuff you pull off.

plain and simple if you was on the path of gettin to mike g level, you already strayed away and created your own path... which is why i can't agree with that title. name a peach in brawl that is good? vanz is the only one i see good with peach and he uses a whole of characters. you main her and chose to stick with her from melee to brawl which is a rare sight to see. i wasn't insulting you at all, but actually complimenting you. hopefully you understand me.
Hmm, maybe I should be more clear on why I put that title. I have spoke with Mike G many times before making this vid. I told him I was gonna do it and ask if I could use his name in it out of respect and he gave me the ok. And you are right. its a bran new game, thats why in the first 20 secs of the video or so I said "as a heros journey ends, another one begins" I also said a new revolution of smash.

Mike G tried Peach. He can't play her and was even asked for advice on her. he was Ike and kirby, and sometimes dittoed Meta and snake since he could not do it with Peach.

The point is in melee he just took Peach to some level that was insane. In brawl he wont be doing that, and all the melee pros for peach quit her, same with most Peach mains. So someone has to step up to that Plate and do what Mike G did in melee to brawl. Get Peachs game up there and straight beast. And as for Mike G Being my inspiration, The way he got Peach up like he did in melee, I plan to do the same with brawl on MY OWN TERMS. Mike G did his job in melee, but can't do it in brawl, so I am gonna step up to that plate and finish it.

I'm not sure how I can make it clear but that's about it. I am not saying I am him. The way Peach moved and play in melee, I can't do it in brawl. That's why I put what I put in the opening of the video. New game, new tricks, new game play. And Mike was a legend with Peach in melee. I wanna take that dedication and do the same with Peach in brawl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Guess you can put it that way. I was gonna add other good players in the combo video so people wont only think I do these things on weak people. And high/top tier characters too.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
Its also a matter of my opinion too. And people were thinking I was saying I am him. And I wanted to clear it out that that's not what I am saying and explain why I picked the name for my video.

And thanks for the comment but I am not the best Peach main. That title goes to Edrees. A Peach from the WC. He is known as the best Peach in the nation. People usually bring me up with his name. Sometime in 2009 I am gonna go to CA to play him. Its gonna be set up. Maybe Best Peach main on the EC from what I hear. But I dont wanna start anything and have trolls of people who dont like me on my azz.

Hmm, maybe I should be more clear on why I put that title. I have spoke with Mike G many times before making this vid. I told him I was gonna do it and ask if I could use his name in it out of respect and he gave me the ok. And you are right. its a bran new game, thats why in the first 20 secs of the video or so I said "as a heros journey ends, another one begins" I also said a new revolution of smash.

Mike G tried Peach. He can't play her and was even asked for advice on her. he was Ike and kirby, and sometimes dittoed Meta and snake since he could not do it with Peach.

The point is in melee he just took Peach to some level that was insane. In brawl he wont be doing that, and all the melee pros for peach quit her, same with most Peach mains. So someone has to step up to that Plate and do what Mike G did in melee to brawl. Get Peachs game up there and straight beast. And as for Mike G Being my inspiration, The way he got Peach up like he did in melee, I plan to do the same with brawl on MY OWN TERMS. Mike G did his job in melee, but can't do it in brawl, so I am gonna step up to that plate and finish it.

I'm not sure how I can make it clear but that's about it. I am not saying I am him. The way Peach moved and play in melee, I can't do it in brawl. That's why I put what I put in the opening of the video. New game, new tricks, new game play. And Mike was a legend with Peach in melee. I wanna take that dedication and do the same with Peach in brawl.
i understand dark, i mean u have to be pretty silly not to get that. You pretty much spelled it out. i guess what alex and bum are saying that the title to them sounds pretty dumb but we gotta remember its his vid and not mine or anyone elses, besides ppl gonna see something to them that looks different for example; i paint a green tree, but anti (im only using you cause u magically delish) sees it blue. thats why he said to comment the vid not the stinkin title (no offence). which was good in my honest opinion. well thats my two cents and im stickin to it gosh darnit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What people think of the title does not bother me at all Some thought it was creative, others thought it was bleh and etc.. But some thought it ment me saying I was him. and I just wanted to clear that up and why i picked it is all.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
dont worry, i get it. i see ur a brooklyn smasher, well it so happenes i am too (hintady hint hint)

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly today. hope to see ya there. dark peach like i said it wasn't disrespect and now things are more clear. i didn't get to see the vid and i still don't agree with the title, but i respect what you doing and you a fellow nyc competitior so its all good with me. keep it up and let no one bring you down.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt i'm here at the venue. hope to see people here. if you need to be pick up, just call me or the store.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I need someone to upload some replay files I have to youtube...

I don't have a wii or internet connection @ home so I can't do it.

The files have the 3min+ replay and no tripping codes in use.

If you can help with this then send me a msg on AIM

No1000xs

Or PM me

Cia

das kwl
Lol.. Everything I Ever Thought I Knew About The World Just Amounts To Nothing.

I Just Met This Girl (a Black Girl.. Because It's Kind Of Important That I Mention That) Named "svetlana" .. I Hope That's How You Spell It.. Anyway, I Won't Get Into Details, But I Told Her That I Would Not Be Paying For The Cab She Was Getting Out Of (also Kind Of Important That I Remind You I've Never Met Her Before Today.. So I'm Guessing She Was Drunk.. And It's Only 8:20 Wtf) So She Cursed Me Out And Threated To Assassinate My Family. I Thought It Was Pretty Funny. But What Stuck W/ Me Was How Ghetto She Was.. I Mean Wtf. Which Is No Surprise Because Lets Be Real.. When I Black Hood Rat Mom Names They're Daughter "svetlana," It's Not Cuz She's Trying To Break Racial Boundaries, It's Cuz She's Being Really Ghetto And Just Took It Out On Her Child.

Oh, And For Anyone That's Read Up To This Point, How Would You Say This Name "le-a??"..

Many People Would Say

Lee-uh

Lay-uh

Lee-ee <_<

And I've Even Heard.. Lay.. .. .. Uh Lol (creative)

But What If I Told U It Was Pernounced Le"dash"uh

Fail!!!!

And When Asked About The Name, The Lady Said "cuz The Dash Don't Be Silent."

[/endrant]

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG ... jaden the wierdest **** happens to u LMFAOOOOO ...

svetlana LFMAOO sounds russian lol

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
im going to start posting in navy blue because i think it's cool to be different
It's cool to be different.

..but it's not cool to be illegible.

I think VaNz is gonna block you.

Change your font plz :ohwell:

edit- Fix your banner also, notice how it stretches your box? Kinda weird..

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
This is what I've been telling people since Melee. They adapt to how you play slowly. How else did my CPU Snake learned how to stick people and my CPU Yoshi learned to pivot grab?
This is possible...but there's so much to learn from humans, how would a CPU by itself know what to "adapt" to and what not to "adapt" to. For example, why would they choose pivot grabbing and sticking grenades on people over something that most human players do like dash dance or quick grab the ledge or whatever else. I mean put it like this, that Diddy thing is really situational, it doesn't mean much. It's not even that surprising and the whole sticking grenades on people can also be situational, so can the Yoshi pivot grabbing. My point is this; most of these things we would only recognize them after we've learned them so that it seems like it was us that made the computers do this, when in reality it's most likely the computers doing situational stuff that looks like an advance tech at the moment or whatever and we attribute that to the CPUs learning.

My .02 cents :ohwell:

It would be funny if I'm wrong and they actually do learn...but I doubt it.

Top Bottom