• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
hey im hearing that the next monthly will be at web2zone. if this is true then someone please tell me the address of web2zone.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
oh alex let me know if you still need wii help along with the power of a tv, this time around i will stick around longer, like i told knightmare i'm here to see brawl and melee succeed in NYC and i'll be more than happy to help out in any way i can, also let me know if you need help for the tourny. i dont have to join the tourny if im helping out setting up matches and making sure ppl get to their matches on time.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
These are my offline tournament records. In and outside of N.Y:

9th of 62 (Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, New Jersey) 5/17/08
13th out of 30 (NYC weeklies) 6/??/08
13th out of 76 (Mass Madness 10, Massachusetts) 7/12/08
7th out of 44 (NYC Weeklies) 7/18/08
9th out of 60 (NYC weeklies) 7-25-08
9th out of 65 (Mass Madness 12, Massachutsetts) 10/04/08
3rd out of 29 (Newbs for brawl 4, Conneticuit) 10/25/08 *Singles*
1st out of 13 (Newbs for brawl 4, Conneticuit) 10/25/08 *Teams*

So to start me off you can use these. And for more recent action in N.Y guess I'll have to do Bums weeklies. But can't at this momnent. Maybe in about 2 weeks or so.

That'd be that meatriding, Dark. >>

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yoyoyoyoyoyo

Im coming to NY from the 12th to the 16th I wanna hit up a tourney or smashfest while im there. I'll be stayin in Manhattan, at the Widget Hotel.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Im coming to NY from the 12th to the 16th I wanna hit up a tourney or smashfest while im there. I'll be stayin in Manhattan, at the Widget Hotel.
lol Meltdown_XYZ WADDAPPP we gotta see if there are any tournaments through these dates.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo xyz your in luck in NY we got a tourny like every friday/saturday so come through one

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So far I am talking with my friend chris about the next monthly so I will see how it goes I am working as best as I can but when you have to deal with 2 companies its a pain

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea alex i was just about to ask you whens the next monthly. we need those majors. this friday i will be doing sc4, melee and brawl. i will need a ps3 copy of sc4 for my ps3 cause i only have it for xbox 360. i'm having both versions ps3 and xbox 360. also if you bring a setup, your venue fee gets reduced.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
So far I am talking with my friend chris about the next monthly so I will see how it goes I am working as best as I can but when you have to deal with 2 companies its a pain
dont worry alex no one is rushing you man, let me know if you need a setup

Alukard

Smash Hero
*tears*
*hugs*
*kisses*... no homo lmfaoo
i shouldve came 2 your bi weekly thing, i heard it was mad funs >_< i really gotta go 2 1 of those
yes man... u really do ... u dont have to enter anything ... just at least come and play friendlies ...=]

o wait theres a venue fee >.>

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Yo if this is over thanksgiving break I'll be able to come. Can anybody house me? I found a great site that gives like 5$ bus rides from DC to NYC (penn station).

Top Bottom