• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yes we can people...we as one voice said we can do it and we did...tbh obama has given me hope again...we can do this

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
Yo i sheered my entire head so i could be Obama for Halloween. Its awesome cuase a lot of people think i look like him. I even got a bunch of photos with Sarah Palins and Joe the Plumbers. My likeness of Obama was actually the story of my name being OBAMA, like seriously, some people in my school don't even now me by my name, they just find it easier to call me Obama. But yeah, i was seriously surprised by how quickly i wrapped up near the end.

Alukard

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203381

GET AT MY SAMUS NYC =]

also wes ur still the smartest samus IMO ... u dont just go throwing up b's lol (sry hugs ... ur amazing as well but wes definitely taught me how to play in a sense of just str8 beating my face in with the ***** samus lol)

anyway ... post up pwease ... i wanna make it to the best samus polls ... people just dont kno me

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I dunno like it was on in the background and today was talking about Obama Winning and i just found it funny

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Can someone link me to Bum's tournament thread? I can't seem to find it... I want to brawl in NYC this weekend, but can't find an event.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
why did u name it son of Mike G?

I think thats kinda silly IMO i think you should be urself not the ___ of anyone your much better than that

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea alex is right dark peach. be yourself.... not no one son. mike g is great, but you are your own person.

Bx weekly is tomorrow. please start arriving at 4pm. bringin a setup and the store using it reduces the venue fee by 5 dollars. also if you play and got soul calibur 4 [sc4] please bring a setup and ps3 is in more of demand so if you can bring that do so.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
why did u name it son of Mike G?

I think thats kinda silly IMO i think you should be urself not the ___ of anyone your much better than that
yea alex is right dark peach. be yourself.... not no one son. mike g is great, but you are your own person.
I was ready for something like this. I am not implying that I am him. I am just saying it as me picking up where he left off. I am my own man and do my own thing. I play my own random way. Thats how I roll. but he was my idol and look up to him in melee. And what he did in melee I wanna do for Peach in brawl. thats why I named it that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
While you say one thing, the title may say another.

it's best you try and come up with another name that doesn't make it seem like you're the next heir.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its funny how others get what I mean except N.Y? I expected this too. But w/e. I dont know why I bothered if people never get me around here. Just forget the vid is in this thread. Thanks for those that watch and the few that got my point.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Don't insult Mike G.

And stop being so dramatic holy ****ing **** lol its like talking to a 16 girl with you god ****.

Cool you made a combo video and posted it. Expect some ****ing critiquing on it or some comments, and don't expect them all to be nice, because they never are. Just because somebody says something stupid doesn't mean you have to respond like its a big problem. Just be like "ok you're cool" and ignore them rather than being annoying and dramatic.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't insult Mike G.

And stop being so dramatic holy ****ing **** lol its like talking to a 16 girl with you god ****.
I been calm since I posted in here, so what bit you in the azz? also explain how I was insulting him? And I spoke with Mike G out of respect before making this vid and he said it was fine. So you failed with that logic. if you gotta a problem with me, then send it to me via instant message or a PM. Showing off or starting **** over the net does not give you cool point.

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats not wat we are saying drk pch ... mayb u should title it ... the new mike G or sumthing like that ... not his son ... thats a bit ... weird =\

i hope u dont take that to offense man ... but please change the title and even tho ur saying u are ur own person u def. are ur own person ... self title it ... dark peach is back or sumthing =\

i hate when people bash u man ... it bothers me ... but the title means different then wat u are tryin to say ... thats all

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
thats not wat we are saying drk pch ... mayb u should title it ... the new mike G or sumthing like that ... not his son ... thats a bit ... weird =\

i hope u dont take that to offense man ... but please change the title and even tho ur saying u are ur own person u def. are ur own person ... self title it ... dark peach is back or sumthing =\

i hate when people bash u man ... it bothers me ... but the title means different then wat u are tryin to say ... thats all
I'm use to be bashed. i just eat it and move on.

But I dont get how it makes no sense. I am not sure who it was. Maybe it was mike, But it has been said he was the creator Peach and a father to all of them. I just took that reference and used it as a title. And pretty much saying that what he did in melee, I am gonna take his place and do it in brawl. But if people like Mike G and others who say it get the idea and have no problem, I don't get why everyone else does.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I been calm since I posted in here, so what bit you in the azz? also explain how I was insulting him? And I spoke with Mike G out of respect before making this vid and he said it was fine. So you failed with that logic. if you gotta a problem with me, then send it to me via instant message or a PM. Showing off or sarting **** over the net does not give you cool point.
lol here you go again

Its not just this video, its everything. Remember the CH4 thread? That was ridiculous, and annoying. I could name a few other threads that were ******** too.

You said you were the son of mike g. Figure it out. It was a joke too, so don't wet your panties over that too plz.

I wasn't starting ****, just giving you advice, and hoping you would take it so I don't have to read posts like these again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol here you go again

Its not just this video, its everything. Remember the CH4 thread? That was ridiculous, and annoying. I could name a few other threads that were ******** too.

You said you were the son of mike g. Figure it out. It was a joke too, so don't wet your panties over that too plz.

I wasn't starting ****, just giving you advice, and hoping you would take it so I don't have to read posts like these again.
There is no emotions over the internet, so if you really think I am taking this to the level you assumed, please think twice. And the CH4 Part was just a lil debate with Niko him thinking he is better than me. He starts I finish. and it was finished well with what he got over there.

Next time ask before you assume. People here usually don't get my points, that's why I said I should have not bothered posting it. They think I am out to cry for attention/ emo person. Though I was expecting aleast a few to get my drift. but that did not happen.

So anything else I need to clear up for you or anyone else for that matter, cause I expect more to be on my case as well. ha ha, I'll just wait for it.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
i get what your saying dark.pch, we all look up to some one in these games, since i was a luigi mainer in melee i had no one in particular but in brawl i saw silven's video and i picked up ike and now im an ike mainer thanks to that vid. But that neither here or there. Watching ur peach got me pumped to smash a friendly with ya. Cool beans Dark, cool beans

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i get what your saying dark.pch, we all look up to some one in these games, since i was a luigi mainer in melee i had no one in particular but in brawl i saw silven's video and i picked up ike and now im an ike mainer thanks to that vid. But that neither here or there. Watching ur peach got me pumped to smash a friendly with ya. Cool beans Dark, cool beans
Thanks. And Silvins vid made me wanna play Ike too. That **** owned. But sadly I can only Play Peach and fail with the rest of the cast. So I focus mostly on her. Guess it just aint me.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
U Guys R Soo Bad To Dark Peach

Leave Him Alone If He Wants To Name It That Let Him Be.. He Did Not Ask Us What We Thought On The Title He Asked Us What We Thought On The Combo Vid

Good **** Making A Brawl Combo Vid Dark Peach

ANTi_

Smash Hero
good trailer pch i just watched it.
COME ON
n seriously yall dont gotta bash my homiee d.pch like datt :)

Top Bottom