• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mad random, The Cape lol. I wish I knew about this earlier. You could've definitely came through to my crib of love lol.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Whats do you do on XBL with castle crashers? (i downloaded the demo yesterday)
guilty gear II in xbox arcade FTW.
you beat the crap out of stuff, also the art style is really nice, basically its like playing old school arcade Ninja Turtles but its better

yea guilty gear 2 overtune, the game thats a mix of DMC, Dynasty Warriors, StarCraft, and Guilty Gear.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
you beat the crap out of stuff, also the art style is really nice, basically its like playing old school arcade Ninja Turtles but its better

yea guilty gear 2 overtune, the game thats a mix of DMC, Dynasty Warriors, StarCraft, and Guilty Gear.
you got SF 2HF for xbox arcade?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo bum, when is the next tournament are your new venue w/ that mad cool owner u were talking about? Hold melee this saturday theres nothing going on in nj/pa for melee this saturday. I'll bring mad peeps in my car. Do it!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ninja link thats brawl. I don't think any of the melee NYC smashers are goin. Nor are the people I was planning to bring from nj/pa.

-__-

Smash Ace
Ninja link thats brawl. I don't think any of the melee NYC smashers are goin. Nor are the people I was planning to bring from nj/pa.
u seem to forget the majority of NYC smashers changed to brawl so yea have fun finding ppl to go

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
U separated my name on purpose.........STOP WASTING TIME SPACING. ITS ONE WORD RAWR. :laugh: just NinjaLink please

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Aww, sorry to hear that VaNs. Imma check out your vid though.

Who's going to CH4, how are you getting there, and if any of yous are considering driving, but gas is too much, I can definitely hook you up with some dough if you got space for just me and one friend.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Tropical Storm Ike has been formed guys....hopefully it doesn't live up to it's name ...

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/hurricanecentral/2008/ike.html

Imagine..."Hurricane Ike" forward smashes a small island. LAWLZ !!!

By the way VaNz that was an amazing combo video. I loved the accuracy of the turnips...pretty amazing. Nice combos, I like how many of them weren't "typical" peach combos.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh sweet, can't wait to see the pictures. Who did you cosplay as?

Are The Lady is in the pictures as well? Just curious

BUM163

Smash Lord
well i been out of the loop for a min. wasssup wit everyone? well i got two tvs in my house, but only one wii. anyone wanna train... let me know but most likely not on here, cause i been focused on other stuff. my aim name is oni163 and if u want my number email me at oni163@aol.com

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt i'm bak n training wit every character includin top tier. i'm actually techinal lol. anyone wanna train leave me a private message. i know i won't be able to go to v.a. both of my boy's birthday n one of them u know as travis who goes to the weekly is this week. we gonna party and plus i got school to finish up. after this week, no more fooling around. ya wanna get good, come to bum's place.

i got two tv's. one can be for brawl and one for melee. i also got other fightin games such as soul calibur 4, snk fightin games, guilty gear accent core and soon third strike

-__-

Smash Ace
I can't go to VA not that i was planning to but my family is throwing a dinner this saturday for my brother since we haven't actually celebrated his return from Iraq lol... so theres my join Alt+F4 now plz.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I can't go to VA not that i was planning to but my family is throwing a dinner this saturday for my brother since we haven't actually celebrated his return from Iraq lol... so theres my join Alt+F4 now plz.
Every time I see a veteran in the Subway or in the street somewhere I have to truly fight off the temptation to ask "have you killed anyone, if you did how?1!" I just wanna know so bad! I know it probably isn't the most sensitive thing to ask but Leo...did your brother kill anyone :psycho: Is he suffering from post traumatic stress disorder ...like every time something random falls in the kitchen like if you drop a plate or something he thinks it's a grenade or something?!

Top Bottom