• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright so if you do not know this man alukard is having a melee tournament. I hope everyone that can go will go and support smash in general...remember it is not about the new or the old but about enjoy the games we love.

if anyone needs help getting there let me know I am going and I will be glad to go in a group

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright so if you do not know this man alukard is having a melee tournament. I hope everyone that can go will go and support smash in general...remember it is not about the new or the old but about enjoy the games we love.

if anyone needs help getting there let me know I am going and I will be glad to go in a group
yea wat he said lol

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
So leik...Obama pwned the Democratic Convention.

Everyone vote for him. Kthnxbai

And also that KDJ match was awesome...sucks I can't play Melee anymore lawlz.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg.. that should have been my sheik.. lolz

i'm sure that vid made many sheik mains
cmon ... i been playing sheik since i came back from bawls ... ooops i mean brawl ^_-

haha

anyway ... yea ... she is mad fun yo ... but i <3 the smash heart throb still =]

samus of course... still will remain my ***** 4eva ... just dont b surprise if i try to go sheik on some peeps lol

Cia

das kwl
cmon ... i been playing sheik since i came back from bawls ... ooops i mean brawl ^_-

haha

anyway ... yea ... she is mad fun yo ... but i <3 the smash heart throb still =]

samus of course... still will remain my ***** 4eva ... just dont b surprise if i try to go sheik on some peeps lol
yo, seriously, pick up sheik, and we're gonna team, and go double sheik, and **** eggm + cactuar. (run on sentence for the loss..)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sheik is fun :).

Especially f-airing firing spacies now THATS fun.
no wait ... hitting a fast faller with a needle is the best feeling EVER cuz ur like hmmm wat should i do with this poor bast@rd lololol

and LMFAOOOO at ur blue eyes

Cia

das kwl
OMG!! at that last w2z melee tournament, i triple fair'd eggm, and he died.. it was amazing :)

get at sheik making a random comeback..

eff marth.. eff fox.. eff falco.. EFF PEACH!! sheik all day!!

FUKKING HEART MELEE

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
OMFG Gimping eggm is THE BEST THING EVER.

I remember I sat down with eggm at sensei's I think and all we did was play falco vs sheik.

And when I would gimp him he would scream and its SOOOOO FUNNY.

Triple f-airing with sheik is too good ;). Needling fast fallers is fun BUT needle -> f-air is even MORE fun :).

My fav needle trick is to hit them with it as soon as the double jump. You know they're mad :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me and Jaden know too many sheik tricksies :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cia

das kwl
more recently.. i've been bringing spacies to like 200% by chaining (Forward + B) them while off the ledge, and than killing them with Bthrow > take ledge :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
if you ever do that to me, i will never forgive you :laugh:

but i camp like hell when i use spacies on you :p

also YS + sheik = Lame. ban it everytime

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
if you ever do that to me, i will never forgive you :laugh:

but i camp like hell when i use spacies on you :p

also YS + sheik = Lame. ban it everytime
Whats the point of telling Brian the correct answer?

And yea you do camp me :( so does Eggm I'm used to it T_T. But when spacies don't camp me... you should see how happy I get LOL.

Cia

das kwl
Whats the point of telling Brian the correct answer?

And yea you do camp me :( so does Eggm I'm used to it T_T. But when spacies don't camp me... you should see how happy I get LOL.
i know it's amazing. the only thing better than spacies not camping me is spacies that try to camp, but are bad at it :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
NO, don't burn it, if anything, give it to D1, since his is out of commission.

but yeah, it pisses me off at the very thought that i have to go play brawl in a few hours :(

but i'll be gimping enough people at brian's tournament to erase the any sign that i've ever played brawl :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL Eggm PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go to newark >_>.

I don't hate brawl so in the end I won't burn it >_>.

Man gimping sounds fun :(. So Jaden how much sheik awesomeness does Brian know? LOL I feel like he needs to experience gimping a nation of foxes :laugh::laugh:

Jesus - >_________> you do camp.... but I dunno what it is about you ... you just win :( stop pressing the win button plz.

Jaden - You still didn't tell me why you told Brian the answer :mad:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
LMFAO

Hey now.... I'm a victim of boredom can you blame me?
well......do something with ur life LMAO.....just listen to the smash podcasts if ur bored......Thats what i usually do. Its funny at times. They made fun of the ppl at evo......LMAO

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well......do something with ur life LMAO.....just listen to the smash podcasts if ur bored......Thats what i usually do. Its funny at times. They made fun of the ppl at evo......LMAO
LMAO well...... hey its just well atm I'm talking on AIM and looking at random avatars and stuff seem to kill time pretty well.

Tec whos the girl in your sig?
The girl in my sig is the girl in my avatar lol.

Louise from Zero no Tsukaima

Btw on the subject of anime :( at Code Geass killing off almost all my favorite characters.... or maybe all of them I forgot.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh another worth while anime? And your're caught up on Geass huh?, the last episode was amazing. Yeah there's so much tragic irony
Hmm what do you mean another worth while anime?

And yea I caught up on Geass it was so good I couldn't stop watching it... for the better or the worse LOL.

That last episode was pretty hot :).

Know of any other good anime Snakeee?

Vanz - O_O I <3 this character she is so hilarious :chuckle: so ... no?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh I was asking if it was worth while lol. I need a new one, so no I don't have anything else :( ...
unless you haven't seen Soul Eater.
Hmm well I guess it depends what type of anime you like. Personally I loved it cuz I'm into that type of stuff.

At the end it gets like all well touchy and feelingy if you know what I mean. I'd recommend it if your looking for an anime that is relatively short.

Its pretty funny and has to do with magic and a school for magic.....

Otherwise i'd recommend Higurashi its pretty creative and really suspenseful.

lol.. u guys and ur anime.. the closest thing to anime i've watched today was like.. dexter's lab.. LOL

anyway, i'm done now
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are too good =D

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Never heard of the Show Me your News Podcast (SMYNP) Vanz? It's pretty good. Features Youko, Samurai Panda, and several guests (such as Gimpyfish, Buzz, and many others). It's pretty good. It started off as the closest debate upon what they and others thought about the updates on the SmashBros.com site, but soon turn into our very own smash news source of what's going on.

It's pretty good. Listen to it sometime ^^

Top Bottom