• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not sure why you made that thread Vanz. Seems like you made that as a joke to start something. But since I don't know I can't say anything.

If you were laughing about me being the best on the EC (If, I don't know, not here to fight), I am the only Peach main That has placed the highest in tournaments. So far no Peach on the EC has placed higher than I have. My recorded is pretty good. And not only in N.Y. I placed high in other states too. Worst I did was 13th, best I did was 7th.

So with that people think and say I am the best Peach on the EC. And I also wait for people to but me down on this as well round here. It is expected. But I am not here to argue about this. And I am not coming off as arrogant nether. People just let my tournament results do the talking for me. Nor do I go around saying I am the Peach best on the EC.

Cia

das kwl
d.pch - i was pointing out Leo's back2back posts, nothing about you ^_^

and i made a "who is the best _____" thread in almost every area i didn't see made already

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
d.pch - i was pointing out Leo's back2back posts, nothing about you ^_^

and i made a "who is the best _____" thread in almost every area i didn't see made already

ooooooooooooo. Ok then, forget that pist then, ha ha ha!

Though I did not know you did that with every character. I'm gonna go check them out.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who gets somewhat ill looking at this....?!?

Snake/Metaknight moveswap

And also...does anyone else get SLIGHTLY dizzy looking at this..? (concentrate on the background...)

Link/Toon Link moveswap

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
You want more..?

Luigi/Zero Suit moveswap

Fox/Falco moveswap

This is a little disgusting...

Captain Falcon/GaW moveswap

So disgusting....

Link/Toon Link moveswap

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
This one is fairly unstable and will freeze the game if you use any smash attack and probably any special attack, but I felt like posting it anyway:
God
077DDBD4 00000008 (Snake)
33C9B63A 003223C0 (Metaknight)

As I looked into the beast's eyes, I could feel it gazing upon my very soul.

This was the dark creature of which the legends spoke. My final hour drew nigh, but my heart felt no trace of trepidation... this was to be my destiny.

I. FEAR. NOT. DEATH.

Also tested: King Kong, Pearth (bet you can't tell what's changed!), Lucario, and Luigi Kong.
All of these, with the exception of Luigi Kong, will freeze the game when using a particular move. Luigi Kong's moveset works fine, but he'll freeze the game randomly during battle.
This is too fricken funny...had to quote this LMAO

Ryan-K

Smash Master
THANKS ALOT HAB MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE WAY TO GO GUY

:c(

Nah but in all seriousness that's really interesting, I like hearing about wierd things like how the brain works and all that.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LMFAOOO WTF IS THIS SHIZZLE xDDDD

luigi - y u creepin
LMFAOOOO!! if that quote was on the picture, i'd forward that pic to everyone i know[/QUOTE]

LOL here ya go...

...and the inspirational poster lol.

By the way the pics are taken from the Hacked characters thread in General Brawl Discussion.

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Luigi looks like an O.G Ganster.

More like one of those drawings you see on the wall with a huge black guy standing in the middle with a small hand on the mic and a huge one in the front to give off the illusion of distance and 3-D effect.

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
wow.. thanks silven.. but i meant if the pic said "why u creepin"

LMFAO.. that needs to become a meme.
I think Snake/Lucario move swap and have snake crawl would be more of a "why u creepin" title. :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
KEN is a beast ... wow ... paying his parents mortgage isn't enough ... he wants to open a family restaurant to help them out ... mad respect for him ... i hope he wins ... he is in it for a great reason ^_^

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
What's up NYC? I miss you guys, no homo. What's the deal with these weeklies. With the exception of Snakeee and Shadow coming out for my tourney on Sat, I get like no NYC (except for my crew.) I can't throw a smashfest, because I live in Jersey.

. . .

SOMEONE SAVE ME!

Top Bottom