• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I give him 4 or 5 episodes before he takes a plunge.

He's gonna be out one day searching for some **** and see a maxim tomato in the distance and not be able to resist.

He's gonna go after it and get owned by a random klap trap.

Alukard

Smash Hero
What's up NYC? I miss you guys, no homo. What's the deal with these weeklies. With the exception of Snakeee and Shadow coming out for my tourney on Sat, I get like no NYC (except for my crew.) I can't throw a smashfest, because I live in Jersey.

. . .

SOMEONE SAVE ME!
i'd go!!! ..

but alas its brawl -___-'

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yo dudes check this **** out it's crazy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2552973/Rats-brain-used-to-power-robot.html

if you dont understand the article you can watch the vid.

whats basically happening is they grew a rat brain in laboratory conditions then hooked it up to a robot which they in turn communicate with through bluetooth. the robot drives and when it hits walls and **** it's starting to learn how to turn etc, learning through repitition like a real animal. they are also using this to research stuff like alzheimers

i think its pretty awesome lol

cba

Smash Master
OMFG.... lol ken is in survivor.. lol
hes gonna realize that he cant SHFFL in real life. i hope he bags that. no homo
will he die without a wii?
find out next week on SURVIVOR

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Oh boy.....Ken on Survivor....

Well that confirms it...they actually use REAL people. LOL. Unlike MTV...good sh*t CBS.

Well even though he was an a-hole to me I must say I'm rooting for him, although I won't watch it. He IS a fellow smasher after all.

"He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games. Nobody would look at him and believe he climbed Mt. Fuji at the age of 20. Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to smash them if they get in his way."

Ummm....wow whoever the editor was that wrote this.....just wow LMAO

Cia

das kwl
Oh boy.....Ken on Survivor....

Well that confirms it...they actually use REAL people. LOL. Unlike MTV...good sh*t CBS.

Well even though he was an a-hole to me I must say I'm rooting for him, although I won't watch it. He IS a fellow smasher after all.

"He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games. Nobody would look at him and believe he climbed Mt. Fuji at the age of 20. Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to smash them if they get in his way."

Ummm....wow whoever the editor was that wrote this.....just wow LMAO
LMFAO.. i love silven

no one verbalizes EXACTLY what i'm thinking quite like he does.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Well ofcourse Ken is on survivor. The do knows how to to survive. I bet the first couple of episodes, he's gonna DI up , the do an UP B when he's at a pinch

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I have never once seen survior but this will catch my attention. Its funny how ken is the only skinny guy there and all these buff guys r gonna overpower him lol. but still, i'll root for ken.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord

whats basically happening is they grew a rat brain in laboratory conditions then hooked it up to a robot which they in turn communicate with through bluetooth. the robot drives and when it hits walls and **** it's starting to learn how to turn etc, learning through repitition like a real animal. they are also using this to research stuff like alzheimers

That is pretty wild stuff. Didn't look like anyone else realized the types of questions and controversies technology like that can bring up. Scary how quick technology is advancing. For anyone interested I have two vids that are definitely a good watch.

Project Bluebeam 1/2
Project Bluebeam 2/2

Cia

das kwl
That is pretty wild stuff. Didn't look like anyone else realized the types of questions and controversies technology like that can bring up. Scary how quick technology is advancing. For anyone interested I have two vids that are definitely a good watch.

Project Bluebeam 1/2
Project Bluebeam 2/2
well it definitely was interesting.. but he definitely made it look really cheap at the end with his "rate, comment, subsribe" bs.. lolz

but that's.. crazy. and the spectres coming through radio signals.. that was pulse

D1

Banned via Administration
So yeah LMAO @ the editor!

*leaves*

Sry I didn't catch ya at school today Silven...apparently too much last second BS to handle @ the college then I got OD hungry so I ran home cuz I had no cash -_-.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
So yeah LMAO @ the editor!

*leaves*

Sry I didn't catch ya at school today Silven...apparently too much last second BS to handle @ the college then I got OD hungry so I ran home cuz I had no cash -_-.
They're supposed to be playing SC4 in the cafe tomorrow so try to be there kthnxbai.

Also..I can't stand government conspiracies. They always hide stuff:dizzy:

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Tourney for brawl going on right?
usual time?
Just want to make sure I'll be there eariy this time.
Won't have single sign ups canceled on me this time.

Cia

das kwl
i lied.. no there are no weeklies for the time being.

alex.. please put this on the first page..

WEEKLIES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!

ty,
VaNz

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

yah robots r gonna like... totally like take over the world =D

OMGash!! look at this from VLS!!!!

ESPECIALLY WATCH THIS ONE!! (but last) ------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3piPUewxkJw
KDJ is SUCH a gangster / bad boy
what a man, WHAT A MAN! =D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i lied.. no there are no weeklies for the time being.

alex.. please put this on the first page..

WEEKLIES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!

ty,
VaNz
people cannot read the title of the thread now can they...

anyways I personally am going to see what I can do to get this situation resolved and have the weeklies come back in some shape or form in manhattan...sooooooo who wants to give me a hand and actually get something done instead of hype up the world over nothing?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
people cannot read the title of the thread now can they...

anyways I personally am going to see what I can do to get this situation resolved and have the weeklies come back in some shape or form in manhattan...sooooooo who wants to give me a hand and actually get something done instead of hype up the world over nothing?
Hey, I'm ready whenever. what do you want done?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thats cause i im most of them to cut the **** out

oh well...ignore feature is a wonderful thing ^^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
thats cause i im most of them to cut the **** out

oh well...ignore feature is a wonderful thing ^^
You're just discovering this ignore button now aren't you? XD I love it. I only have two people on it, but it's soooo worth it.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Tournament in November possibly.

Does anyone know of any tournaments in NYC during November? If there aren't any I'm considering throwing one at either Web2 or Play n trade. I have some friends coming from FL and maybe some other South FL players. While they're here it would be nice to throw something so we could spank em up some. Some time next week I'll hit up Play n trade and see how much they're gonna be asking.

PM me if you would most likely be attending so I can get an estimate of attendees. I'll try making it a two day event. Singles one day and doubles the other.

Hopefully by November everyone has the hack on their Wii's so there's no tripping in the tourney.

Cia

das kwl
Does anyone know of any tournaments in NYC during November? If there aren't any I'm considering throwing one at either Web2 or Play n trade. I have some friends coming from FL and maybe some other South FL players. While they're here it would be nice to throw something so we could spank em up some. Some time next week I'll hit up Play n trade and see how much they're gonna be asking.

PM me if you would most likely be attending so I can get an estimate of attendees. I'll try making it a two day event. Singles one day and doubles the other.

Hopefully by November everyone has the hack on their Wii's so there's no tripping in the tourney.
who are they?? there's a strong chance that alot of us might know them.. lol

and the only tournament's i can think about in November are

1) Alukard's MELEE bi-weeklies
2) Scar might have SPOC back up in Nov.

Top Bottom