• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

R3N0

Smash Lord
just got back from europe everyone, im not reading the last like 100 pages. haha
amsterdam was the shizzy.

so anyone like... going tomorrow.. i am.. =D weeee!!!!

phish-it

Smash Champion
Well, since it doesn't look like my crewmates want to go to Melee tournies anymore, I'm coming alone. Anyone in need of a partner?

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
The ghost demons on yoshi's island are still dead set to stay in my way, I need to just bomb that stage or find a way for it to glitch every time it's selected. I'm sure that's reasonable.

D1

Banned via Administration
<3 Vanz for suggesting Tec0 to gimme his Brawl disc <3.

I haven't played much Brawl recently I only remember actually playing Melee and SC4 alot recently w/ my boy DVDA and thats about it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
<3 Vanz for suggesting Tec0 to gimme his Brawl disc <3.

I haven't played much Brawl recently I only remember actually playing Melee and SC4 alot recently w/ my boy DVDA and thats about it.
Cheap *** nigg :dizzy:

By the way....you're definitely homo for not giving me that Wii part that I need...

Anyone with a broken Wii wanna give it to me for parts..? I need a specific gear that's responsible for the disc loading mechanism working properly...

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hey I wanna see y'all mofos before I move to MD this Friday.

I don't know how we can go about doing this (as far as where and when...)

But LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
Is this permanent..? If it is, then there is DEFINITELY need for a going away smashfest...

I'm hoping Shin sees this so he can consider holding a smashfest at his place or something...either him or Alex Strife..those are really the only two with the potential for a great smashfest. I most likely won't be able to go unless it's Sunday. My Saturday is booked for the next two weeks..thank work.

Sunday would be amazing :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely the #1 smasher who throws the most smashfests in NY lol. I throw smashfests on random days even at the last minute, mad late and sh*t lol. Get at me!

By the way, Alukard's weeklie was mad fun and I beasted in crew battles lol!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy thanks to everyone that came to my weekly it meant a lot and it was really ****ing fun ... dj def took 8 stocks in the crew battle get @ him lol ... next time more people come to the tournament plz =]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Seems slightly short notice Cape (at least for me to come over.) I'm not too familiar with the area, but acording to the Google map, you need to take the A train to Dyckman's street. I wish I could come over today, but I'm just coming back from work and just resting at the moment (No johns intended...>>)

Sorry Cape =/

The Cape

Smash Master
I'm in the army. If I was fat there would be a problem :-p

I am visiting at her apartment and I dont want to invite people to HER place.

Top Bottom