• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo today at w2z was mad fun and OD beast shoutouts to Blackanese for the games we played and the OD nonsense we were saying to each other mid-match LMAO! Cass for being mad chill whenever I see him much respect as always. Vanz for bringing Melee I can't believe I had a smile on my face playing that game, O_o...I thought I would be mad everytime I see it but today I was like whoah this is STILL fun...teams was mad beast and singles. Wes always a pleasure as well...good sh** on ur Sonic+other chars fun games indeed ^_^ and mad funny to make crazy sounds w/ as well hahaha. NL...Team Supremacy All Day Random is our fave char to pick when we play LMAO! Dial-Up also a fun personality remember, everytime a Fox gets gimped, an angel grows wings. Hax OMFG TOOOO GOOD @ Yelling BEHIND RANDOM WOMEN IN THE STREET OOOMFG MISTER AZIZZZZZ!!!! Bum WOWWOWW Awesome and UBER fights as usual...GOD**** I love your patience...we have the craziest patient battles and they're not even boring WOW! I love Brawl ^_^ AND MELEE get at me. Lets see who else was...there...HOTBOX!!! What's good my dude, I shoulda played ya in other fighters since you didn't play Brawl V_v. Umm...did I shoutout Brandon?...well if not...SHOUTOUT TO MY D00 ZRO for beastin in teams OMG! Him and Wes are a nice combo O_o! Ph. D! Like everyone says you're a really nice and chill guy, and you're mad talented in Brawl as well hope ya had fun @ the event...I didn't see ya when we were at McDonalds...you ninjavanished.

OMFG THE BEST PART WAS THE BUBBLETEA AND MCDONALDS AFTERWARDS I LOOOOVE THE NYC SMASH COMMUNITY for having the best after fest/tourney chill-sessions.

MAAD BEAST!

I LOVE BUM FOR HAVING THIS EVENT!

Jay0Yeah gets a separate line for a shoutout cuz he's in Smash Suits and they're OD beast.

Get at them.

Lets see now...since I <3 all of NYC I shall shout out all the crews: Team Supremacy, SWAT, DA, Demigodz, and...Phoenix Era ALL DAY!

I don't think any other crews were represented at todays event so they gets no love from me...wait actually shoutout to the Tunes now that you think of it cuz Vanz brought Melee.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo son. today was mad fun lol. shoutouts to vanz, d1, blackanese, bum, dial and cass. everyone kwit life.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
D*mn D1. I SD and get gimped over BS so hard... -_-.

Shout outs to everyone telling me I suck at teams in Melee. F*CK YOU ALL! =).

I'm better 1v1 anyways.

Just to piss him off, shout out to Cass for that dollar you wanted to get from me so bad, but I snatched it off your *ss. =). I told you don't do it. You made me JV 2 you. =D.

Shout to D1 for the beast BubbleTea place, and he's mad good at Melee, even though I was about to three stock him, THEN LOST! *cries*.

Uhm, I still wanna MM Zro and Hax in Melee.

Shout to Vanz in Melee. The guy is like the last of a dying breed... Sadly.

I didn't play many others. I think HaLoN or something, who I believe is Ph.D, right? W/e, fun matches dude. Props for being like the only Gannon out there. Haha.

Jay0. My God is was so fun infinite-ing you. Lmfao. You just wouldn't accept the fact that the Marth infinite is beast son.

Bum, thanks for showing me the grab infinite. I learned you can do it on Wario's too, which I didn't use on Cass, but I used it on Blackanese. Lol.

Now for the real sh*t. MAN! EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW ME, BLACKANESE, HAX, AND ZRO MISSED OUT ON SOME FUNNY SH*T!!! I haven't laughed so hard in a minute. Get ready for the YouTube crew. =). LOL!

And rotfl at everyone asking me for a job. I'm sorry I make so much money. Haha.

Oh, and that game store Hax showed us by W2Z. I'ma be stopping over there quite a bit...

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I think I just got a PhD in triple posting.
~_~ congratulations.... don't for get the period between the h and D. lolz

I didn't play many others. I think HaLoN or something, who I believe is Ph.D, right? W/e, fun matches dude. Props for being like the only Gannon out there. Haha.
:-) right you are!!! Good games. Also try not to SD too much either. lolz

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
**** it i will mm you

lets mm ninjadicks **** it let me and pc double team your *** lol. And snake we can break the ice also and mm again. i was playing dumb last time we fought, so lets go. Any more takers who want to mm my sonic. Last week he had a chillidog fast and was a lil short changed for some drinks to wash it down cause of me losing 2 mms out of like 8, my bad sonic. shadow mm my sonic 5 bux.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
No shortouts for Ph.D for catching u in the nicest Ganon combo ever? =(
No. He doesn't give "shortouts". Just shout outs. =)

~_~ congratulations.... don't for get the period between the h and D. lolz

:-) right you are!!! Good games. Also try not to SD too much either. lolz
I know. =(. It's been a problem of mine for a while. I never learn from my mistakes. Someone needs to help me step that game up.

I'm bringing techxy back rofl
You are... as long as you never say that again. ROTFL. J/k. Seriously. You need to teach some people some **** you do. We're all curious...

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
lets mm ninjadicks **** it let me and pc double team your *** lol. And snake we can break the ice also and mm again. i was playing dumb last time we fought, so lets go. Any more takers who want to mm my sonic. Last week he had a chillidog fast and was a lil short changed for some drinks to wash it down cause of me losing 2 mms out of like 8, my bad sonic. shadow mm my sonic 5 bux.
**** Wes. Everytime I come to this thread, there's like mad challenges from you. This isn't Melee competitive son. Calm down. Lmao. People have fun with this game...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
what the hell

i am having fun with the game what do u mean DIAL and why bring up this isnt melee for lol i know that. thats why i challenge ppl cause in melee they were scurred in brawl everyone things they have a fighting chance in this and swear they gods so **** it might as well be hercules in this *****. You must feel left out DIAL you want to mm me.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
ahhhh bubblea tea+ smash = I cant wait till the summer.

I hope u guys can take me around on your bubble tea/video game store adventures ^_^

Ninja Link, Dial Up and D1 yall fools got aim?

NL i'll money match your Zelda for 2 dollars son.

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I personally like to see MM's shows this game can be just as competitive as melee.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
i am having fun with the game what do u mean DIAL and why bring up this isnt melee for lol i know that. thats why i challenge ppl cause in melee they were scurred in brawl everyone things they have a fighting chance in this and swear they gods so **** it might as well be hercules in this *****. You must feel left out DIAL you want to mm me.
Lol. Nah. I'm cool. Lol. I like being left out of losing my money. I know about you... O_O. Lol. Lambchops tried to hustle me. You pros.... You people are ruthless. Lmao.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
aight then we will play for ur pride then dial lol

we are going to play ur not going to run from me noone will run away from my i must leave a mark on everyone lol alehondros we have to play too. since yo came for me you need to show it and play me lol. Dont worry i will bring my tv **** i might not even jooin the weekly i might just play ppl all day and do the teams tournament.

BUM163

Smash Lord
tomorrow is web2zone weekly. please be there before 4pm, but it does not mean it will start at 4. be advise that if people don't listen or steal, this will be the last weekly, so please be good so we can continue weeklys. 5 dollars for spectators and 10 dollars to compete. everyone that is downstairs is to have a wristband, if u don't have a wristband, you will not be allowed downstairs. any questions ask me on aim which is oni163 or pm me here.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Speaking of which...

I think the collaborative minds, unofficial minds and ex-minds at w2z (AKA Bum, Alex, me, and JayO) need to organize another Zenith. I would prefer a Brawl Zenith simply for turnout's sake, so that w2z thinks its worth it to keep doing them), but I really think that its only fair for some Melee events to go on sometime soon too.

I know I'm gonna get flamed, but Melee is still a game that attracts a crowd. And plus, it'll shut up the people over in the Comeback thread.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wow sounds pretty strict. I don't think I had to wear a wristband since like Zenith or something lol.
Actually is was really my idea snake...when I did the weeklies i kept it like that because people would come in and really over do it with friendlies.

I mean HAB if you wanna do a Zenith ask me and I'll do it I was planning on bringing it back for the ECRC so its something that I and the smash suits have in mind.

Anyawys I wont be running this I wanna take gf out to a movie. But smash suits will drop by to lend a hand for a bit before the movies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well i'll see when u ask in person.

You are... as long as you never say that again. ROTFL. J/k. Seriously. You need to teach some people some **** you do. We're all curious...
I should sig my own phrase. TECHZIES. I would show more to ppl but it seems y'all dont appreciate this stuff i got no shout outs for it and whatever. I'll be nice a show 1 trick a week, either universal techs or char specific techs. Bum is one of the few that appreciates this stuff so ur welcome Bum. More to come ppl.

NL i'll money match your Zelda for 2 dollars son.
Y my Zelda, if anything? Not declining.....just asking. havent met u and u kno or maybe dont kno about my zelda but ok.

Top Bottom