• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
Sou desu ne?

Demo... Banzuu-kun wa Itaria-jin ne? Nihon-jin iimasen.

Sonokara, Banzuu-kun no boba no shumi (?) wa totemo baka desu ne!!!

EDIT: Ima watashi wa boba o nomimassuuuuuuuuu! ^_____^
my japanese is soooo rusty, but i'll take a shot at it.

that's not right??

but... banzuu is what nationality? japanese

banzuu, boba, and shumi are complete idiots!

edit: my name is boba.. [?]

LOL

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Dionis. If you really want too. I'll be your official partner like we did back when we first got into advance smash for melee. And we tor it up. If you want that is. I miss does days. DarkVenom was too good.
im not asking for a team partner im just asking for apartner for the weekly,but right now i got jman as my first priority cuz hes my crew member,then i guess everyone else in order reno then you ^___^

Snakeee

Smash Master
I understood the first sentence of HAB's post, and some of the second. Took me a while to realize what Banzuu was, but it was really obvious and I feel stupid now...

R3N0

Smash Lord
u have best chaingrabber in your name. I beg to differ! I challenge you to a race around the world. Whoever can chaingrab with dedede across the world first wins. ...

GO!

anyway p.c. x is mad random.

your nihongo is terrible.
and to finish this off
Watashi wa L desu.
Watashi wa keki to bubble tea ga suki desu ne!!!!

Cia

das kwl
ii desu ka??

also, i was just watching some of bum's old videos..

well, at least its immortalized on youtube..

and Reno,

you are not L, STFU, you death note fan boy

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yo jman we needa team sometime since brawl is madd boring and slow compared to melee, i dont think we'd **** each other up in teams as much as in melee :chuckle:

and vanz, we need to find ourselves a melee tourney :)

Cia

das kwl
yo jman we needa team sometime since brawl is madd boring and slow compared to melee, i dont think we'd **** each other up in teams as much as in melee :chuckle:

and vanz, we need to find ourselves a melee tourney :)
i know, the closest ones are in PA <_<

and its extremely difficult to find venues in the city

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo you guys definitely need to check out my smash flags thread. I want to get some smashers and go to six flags...a couple folks wanted to go last time, so let's plan it. I was just reading some earlier weekly posts...DA is fuggin hillarious...

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol yeah.. eggm's house is mad far away + expensive lol... a lotta fun to play @ his place though

Watashi wa ...N desu ne..?
kudasai.. ???!

BUM163

Smash Lord
wednesday's and thursday are brawl specials. i start at 6pm and finish at 10pm. if u go in early just inform me though aim which is oni163 or pm me here. please get to friday's weekly early cause i will start it early. i will not wait for people to come.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I might not be at this weekly...we will see. At this point, however I am going to talk to the staff that friday about doing something to help these run smoother.

R3N0

Smash Lord
The tunes bi-weekly thread.. like everyone is doing shoutouts / results etc. and he made a ****ty comment about hbk and hazz. got me so tight, if you read that thread you'll see him get flamed like 100x

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. wow

also, i'm gonna be at w2z tomorrow at 3pm along w/ bum to play some smash. its only $5.00 for the day and its good practice. so if you time, stop by :)

i'll have a melee set up as well :D

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
bahh, can't go this week.. think i might go next week though.. gonna make a big entrance aand destroy everyone :D haha. 2 weeks from now i'm placing in singles for sure.

sorry frank.. try to find a partner for this week.. can't go got a school trip friday.

also anyone up for mms 2 weeks from now? >_< wonder if i'll remember anyway lol

Top Bottom