• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
AHHHHHH

this weekly was fuucking amazing and i lost cuz of two SD's lmfaoooo ... and i never been more pissed till i got outside of that sweatbox lol ... no johns this game is officially called

SUPER SHIELD GRAB BROTHERS PATIENCE .... for obvious reasons ... ok now to the good stuff shoutouts =)

first off sry for doing it a day late but i just got home from celebrating sumt stuff in my personal life =)

bubble tea after the weekly was epic ... i loved chilling with all of u guys ... altho those rat dropping looking things at the bottom of the cups kinda changed my mind about the stuff >.>

D1 - it is was u defintitely said about crews ... its sooo tru ^_-

NL- finally *****h ^_- ... jk jk ... good job sons =)

Ron- i just .... love you lmao

cass - funny *** times at the station for sure ... sry i couldn't make it to six flags ... u kno my crazy *** would have been bugging out O D over there lol

jman - back to training with me double time now *cracks whip*

dionis- quit life pick a main already... mayb someone who can kill and has decent throws/reach

DJ-melee is too good =) 13th at pound no johns ^_-

vanz and tec0- too much fun at melee i miss that soooo badly ... edge of ur seat action i wish we could have had those random things saved lol

hax-papa brian needs to teach u some snake tricks *cracks whip again* remember who taught u those sneaky things with cf *coughmecough* ^_-

BUM-quit life ...melee>brawl ^_-

raymond-"hey ladies ... u eva been with a blackanese man b4 ?" LMFAO i was crying =)

leo- next time ur *** better not b losing ur voice so i can finally hear wtf it sounds like ... u never say anything lol ... also our double snake would win MLG LoL

Branden-u made us wait an hour and a half ... failure -_- ... but over all quit life and get some sleep *****h u was knocked out for dum long lol ...

jay0yea and alex ... good **** .. i loved that both singles and doubles finished on time ... plz try to make it to the tournies whenever u can ... =\ ... this helps a lot really ... i can get home with jman at reasonable hours =)

to anyone else i might have forgotten ... i'm sry but i'm kinda sleepy and i had a long day >__<

next weekly we better do that again ... =)

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think I should get a trophy from turning the argument from Melee vs. Brawl to Parappa the Rapper vs. Brawl. My standpoint is still the same...I love both games.

Oh and Ron I'll def be down to team again, I don't think my brother's coming to a weekly till after school's over now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey I am gonna post a smashfest at my house Sat so ya...marf

btw + rep me for cristin making my amazing sig

SMASH
SUITS
In
America

sorry i just love that sig >_<

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Pertaining to the Smash Suits sig:

Tell Cristin I have a major problem with the text being right on the edge there.. particularly with "Smash Suits" I feel the edge needs some space to breathe..if you bring it to her attention I'm sure she will agree as my design sense is lvl 100.

And also sir you might want to consider a wider gamut of colors, understandably I can see why you limited yourself to a sort of red, white and blue palette as the theme of the crew seems to match that whole "legal feel" but you know, you should allow yourself to experiment more with colors and make use of larger text.

What I do like though is the typeface used in the word "America"...I feel it looks very "americanized" and is very fitting to the central theme of the "sig" or should I say "banner". Another thing I like alot is the fact that the two subjects used in this were almost a perfect match for the "suits" part of the name. Both cartoon lawyers with a hint of wacky...referring to Harvey Birdman obviously, as he is worshipped on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block.

Anyway I will give this banner a 8/10

And also this whole post was a joke lolz quillife! :psycho:

I'm too bored :laugh:

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol ya people are crazy. remember this wednesday and thursday, if u hate playin brawl online cuz of the delay and if u have bad connection the lag, web2zone will be having an afterwork/school special for brawl. i start work at 6. if u go around 3pm post it and i can go to work early and train wit whoever. just post if u able to go this week.

i will start adversting in stores and whatever i see some kind of gaming within the facility. anyone wants to help just let me know cause i'm about to put some serious work. i like how we're attracting new people every week for the past 6 weeks basically. just remember that from now on weeklys on fridays will be early so try your best to come. monday and tuesday if u wanna train in my house for brawl, let me know either by aim/oni163 or pm me. also me and my new cousin is playing a new/old game called arcana hearts and if u wanna train wit us, cuz we fighting gameheads let me know.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Parapa the rappa > Brawl
qft lmao.. i love brawl but parapa the rappa is too good. XD

LMAO yeah, that was mad coo seeing ya guys there (and now I finally can put a face to the Jumpman tag). Now I wish I woulda stayed cuz that concert you just desribed sounds like some hotness.

Well, ima being hittin it up one more time on sunday w/ a friend (and some money for those plushies lmao).

and lol at what PC just posted. (I wish I knew how to multi quote =/ )
ritz you were there today? i was there lol didnt see you. i went cuz my dad works there and my family went.
what plushies? lol

also anyone who went to comic con- did anyone else got the captain falcon t-shirt??!!? show me ya moves!! lmao.. i actually saw a member of phoenix era online buying the smae shirt o_O

i dunno if it was there on saturday

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah...there was mad random noobs/semi-noobs that know advanced sh** but still play dumb...and still me and Jumpman wrecked them...so yeah I guess that proves...that no random noob can **** in Brawl...there's still a gap in terms of better players overall...compared to casual players. Just like Melee...but yeah I'm not wanting to start a debate...there's another thread for that ^_^.
That really made me feel a whole lot better =D

Still, I will work on my character and hopefully rise up higher then before.

outrageously hairy women w/ crabs >>>>> brawl
Super Mario RPG: Land of 7 Stars >>>>> Brawl + Melee

Game. XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Land of the seven stars? I never played that game, how is it? I played legend of the 7 stars, that game owns.

-___- '

Rockin = fail..-____- '
OMG! You didn't play LAND of the seven stars? Quit life, please!

The Land of the 7 stars is like the Legends one, except it's more extended. Questions are answered. Like for example, the guy that talks behind a building in the mushroom kingdom? That was Obviously Luigi. And did you ever wanted to know what was behind Princess Peach's fireplace?

Well

Let's just say it's a travel size Bullet Bill that needs two AA batteries ;D

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
And did you ever wanted to know what was behind Princess Peach's fireplace?

Well

Let's just say it's a travel size Bullet Bill that needs two AA batteries ;D
LMFAO!!!! ohh god, Rockin, wow. Too good.

and shadow, I'd quote you an say "no, I'm mad broke lol", but I don't know how to multi-quote (TELL ME SOMEONE HOW TO DO IT PROPERLY!!!). So i'll just say nah, I'm too broke.

Top Bottom