• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
W00t! I definitly had fun today. Good matches everyone. I'm glad I got to see everyone I know

shoutouts

Alex - Weclome back! Nice to see you back man. Your toury running skills are too good, and we ended like...****! 30 minutes earlier till closing time. Niiiice =D

Cris - Saw the matches in Melee. You are indeed my hero.

Ron - Give it back, ****it! >=/ LOL nah, just kidding. Good matches man, no johns whatsoever. HAB was right. you do got a really good R.O.B.

Tec0 and Vanz - why did ya beast on the teams? >_> XD Nice matches though, guys. Tec0, good of you to come back to NY again. Vanz, thanks for the props =D

Ninjalink - Congrats man. You definitly earned it. I've NEVER saw Link move like the way you use him. Next time I'll learn. Tornado + hookshot = face. You think I've would've catched on faster by the several hookshots to the face XD

Shin - Nice having a talk with you. I'll keep what you said in mind and strive to be a better Meta Knight.

Hotbox - Good match. I was pretty sure you had me on that Bowser match X_X

D1 - Thanks for the intelligent comments about Brawl and Melee. Hopefully, it won't go bad as it may seem >>

Hax - Too pro lol.

Jman - Woot, also too pro. Sorry that I couldn't help you out though...=/

Everyone else - Thanks for the matches. I had a great time, and hope to see you guys next time.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Yeah I had fun today, was nice to play hoodz, ace (I shouldnt have overextended myself on that second match trying to end it lol), and blackanese. Also great friendlies with I think ray chun,, hax, and jumpman. Also to get to talk with d1 and watch wes screw around with sonic. Orpheon is hell and a half. Ill be back next week.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Ron and I got pretty beast R.O.B...ask Leo...Terminator 4: The Fall of Leo's Triple D yeah thats y when Ron and i have ROB matches, the Brawl game might explode cuz it cant handle all that skill. lolz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man I love NYC I love everyone there.

Everyone who I chilled with thanks for doing so :).

I had tons of fun from melee primarily LOL.

It was pretty amazing to see everyone again man its been WAYYYY too long lol.

Shoutouts

Shin bowser - LOL I feel dumb lol I didn't end up entering cuz I was having too much fun playing melee LOL. However your money saved my life LOL. I'll pay you back, after all you did ask me to play in tourney and I didn't at all. I feel sorta guilty about that thanks again as always Shin your too nice to me lol your awesome man hope to see/play you again in the future.

ritz - LOL yea I tend to scream loudly and for no apparent reason when I have a lot of fun. Believe me I have been DYING to team with Vanz we always think we are having the most fun like ALL the time LOL. It was fun playing you man glad you played me in melee :).

Ninja Link - Dayummmm mad beast LOL I knew you were beast in brawl but I never woulda thought that good lol >_< good **** while I was sitting watching my DS so it wouldn't get stolen I won't lie I glanced at your screen you were pretty beast man :).

D1 - I <3 you D1!!!!!

LOL your mad beast dude play me sometime pwease your too fun to chill with :).

Crismas - Yeauzzzzzz bubble tea crew ftw LOL >_<

That bubble tea was soooooo good. Good choice of bubble teas :). Loved it I was sad I didnt have more LOL. We should play btw >_>.

Vanz - <3 Vanz. We were by far two people that combined probably had more fun that all of w2z LOL. We were FLIPPING OUT LOLOLOLOL. Always epic fun to team with you and play you Jaden. I have been DYING to team with you in Melee and it was too much fun lol. Double peach, Team get ***** off the stage v 1.0, Team **** off the stage for laughs, Fox/jiggs. Yea we have too many combinations :) MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Jay0yeah - Man its been too long since I have seen you. Your like someone EXACTLY in the same position as me lol. We both wanna get better at the competitive scene and have school **** us. :( Summer I expect to see you Jay0 :).

Bum? - LOL Fox I would never have figured you main friggin fox LOL. Not gonna lie that fox was mad sexy bum beasted. And don't worry I will be at the NYC scene I won't let you down :).

SWAT - MELEEEEEE ALL DAY all of you guys are mad sexy for no reason. I hope I can go to cheezit's and see you guys there. I love you guys and you guys better know it :psycho:. You guys ARE TOOOOO GOODZ

EDIT: Lucario is mad fun to play :) and I can shine projectile jigglypuffs

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Had fun tonight, got a lot of good experience, and it feels good to know that some people now know me in the NY smash community, sucks living all the way out in bumble f*** long island where no one is competitive, they love items, whack stages, and hate advanced techs back in melee (ahhh wavedashing is a glitch, it shouldnt be allowed).

I would like to apologize to Jman and Taka, for being a campy laser spamming b****, I did it the worst to you two. I really don't like to play that was but it was advice from Reno to play like that for my 1st 1v1 weekly tourny to help me make a name for myself, because I'm not gonna get recognized that easily if I don't win some matches. Next time I'll ease up on the spam and fight more up close.

Alright well gg's to all I faced, Jazz, Jman, Taka, Jumpman, and Reno in that order. Also Travis, I'll team with you next time if you need a partner again, and it was good playin with you.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
shoutouts to alex joyeah for making the brackets smoooooooth as hell good **** guys you guys are defiently the best ^___^

Edit: good **** tec0 and vanz in MELEE teams go**** yo that **** was mad fun,the mindgames the speed the combos *sigh* i miss the good game people are being extremely hard headed and want the easier game

D1

Banned via Administration
Yoshi had a frickin blast today playin w/ you guys...he just hatched outta the egg last week ^_^. He said good matches to all, and is gonna go to bed now.

Shoutouts more when I return!

This is probably one of the SMOOTHEST RAN Brawl weeklies ever. I gotta give it up to the Smash Suits for helping out run this smoothly. Of course w/o a doubt propz goes to Bum as well since he works there, but I really liked the way Alex and Jay0Yeah did things...it was MAD AWESOME AND PROFESSIONAL-like (No Meatriding Intended). I was like god**** no one's doing friendlies!!! LOL well not as much as previous weeklies. Also mad propz for running the weekly early and doing singles on schedule and even getting ppl out on the time that w2z wanted ppl to get out. I was like wow...its like my dude God sent for Alex in a dream and told him despite the fact that he was sick today, (and couldn't meet up w/ me for something that we discussed earlier) he still managed to get healed and rejuvenated miraculously and came through and made history once again. I dunno mang...Smash Suits are toooooo good!!! Thanks again Alex, and if you can...come through again and show ppl why brackets can be done on paper efficiently w/ proper seeding of crews not like Tio where I can like run into Fab and Ron like round 2/3 of teams immediately...and Alukard like has to play Jman like 2nd round of singles >_>. Alex for president! Like I said again, not to take away from Bum though, cuz he did try to bring the Smash scene back to NYC as well and got us back into w2z even tho it was tough he did it and he has to get credit as well. Thanks much to Jay0Yeah as well, and remember, "YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!!"

God**** everyone who I chilled w/ to get BubbleTea after the weekly gets my shoutout...there was too many of ya'll to individually shoutout so its like...god****...I dunno where to start.

Shoutout first off to my dude NinjaLink...I always knew my dude could do it...you work for it...and your matches looked pretty **** amazing. Definitely one of my favorite training buddies for life ^_^...RANDOM MATCHES FTW! Fvck having a main LMAO!

2nd off Shoutout to Ron same thing, ya'll nigz work hard for ya'll sh** and do well pleased to hear you guys did well ^_^, but the fight's not over yet. Now the real fight is consistency...thats where the tried and true are really tested. Lets see if we can stand the test of time.

Team Supremacy 4EVER!!!

Now 2nd off Mega-Shoutout to SWAT for being the kings of teams GOD****! Mad propz to you guys as usual ^_^. Blackanese and Steiner ftw XD! Bum and Leo are too good even when my dude Bum gets tight you guys still pull it off haha I love ya'll.

SWAT is definitely one of the craziest crews to chill w/ after a weekly OMMMMMG!!!! SWAT+(insert names here)=MAD BEAST COMBO ROFL we had a crazy blast making maaad noise every where we went! I hope Six Flags you guys have fun...oh m y bad...SMASH FLAGS!!!

Demigodz aka Cass good sh** always a pleasure to see and chill w/ ^_^.

Wes good to see ya today I was hoping to see your Sonic beast vs. SWAT but they told me it didn't happen : (. Ggz though we should play more. Comp! Good to seeya and Krey's bro I forget his name LOL.

OMG Rikoshet!!! Good to see ya bro Ike's too much fun mang keep comin to weeklies man competition here beats that whack Best Buy tourney by far!

Shin Bowser!!! I dunno what happened I forget but good to seeya though XD! I lost my thought while typing this : (.

Now for the Fusion HA! BubbleTea Squad I just gotta throw all the names out cuz that was mad OD beast...Alukard, Crismas, Vanz, Dial-Up, Jman, Hax, Ron, Jay0Yeah, Dark Pch, Jumpman, Kanti, HBK, Tec0, Blackanese, Zro, Cass, NinjaLink, Reno, Leo, Rockin, and Alex Strife...MAAAD BEEASSSTTT!

If I forgot anyone...please tell me

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey NYC!!!

I had fun running the tournament with Alex. I could not have done it without him. New faces, familiar ones, great matches, great tournament, great game, GREAT day. I will do more shout outs later. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and continue to come out to NYC tournaments. Thank you all

Jay0yeah

Cia

das kwl
I Am Bringing Back Wes Vision Today Any Takers There Will Be Lots Of Fun Full Of Mm's And Freindlies Starting Wes Vs Any Contestants. So Who Is Down For This.
^_^

same.

get at the double doubles matches. vanz + tec0 is kinda ********

RESSSSSSSSSSST jab, DAYUMMM
:D

Lmao, those matches were OD fun. I mean really, half the time tec was screaming "OHH ****, YOU'RE OFF THE EDGE, IMA PERFECT SPACE FAIR YOU, OR YOU JUST GOT BAIRED!!!" or some ish like that (I really don't remember lmao). Yoooo, and get at our team shenanagins. First time like teamin ever, that was sexy stuff.

and yeah, brawl was fun when I played, but I hate the fact that the character I love to play has camping as one of the aspects of his highest form. No me gusta camping, no esta divertido =/

But yeah, really, these weeklies are mad fun, and I definitely wanna keep coming.

EDIT: Ohh wow, I'm mad spacey lol

Shout-outs

Luck - Doubles was good stuff, just read above ^ lol

Vanz - Doubles was too fun, you an tec were definitely the loudest people in web2zone lmao

Tec0 - Never really talked to ya before, but it was way too fun/crazy playin w/ ya today

D1 - Yoshi??? Yoshi!!??!? 1) I didn't see that coming, 2) that is sexy stuff lol. Fun talking to you as usual, but I really have to play you. Playing you at the weekly is like my new mission lol.

Alex/Jay0/Bum - Good stuff seein ya guys on the way in lol, and definitely good stuff w/ the tourney. *thumbs up*

Leo - Falco dittos are mad orgasmic, we should do them more often, *definitely homo*

Hot Box - I will beat your bowser lol. I know what I must do *cough* bombs/arrows/bomberangs/bair spams *cough*

Aight, I'm sorry if I missed anyone that I talked to/played/didn't see at all but woulda said "what up" to if I did. Out

OHH, and WHERE THE HELL WAS TIER?
XD

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I hope you guys enjoyed it while I wasn't there...instead of having fun playing Smash I was hardcoring it in Biology class. I'm coming Next week though... theres this thing called "Spring Break"..surprisingly it's pretty popular, and for some reason there aren't any classes for a week or something like that...I need to have it explained to me again... but yah, thanks to that Spring Bake (or whatever it's called) thingy I will be coming.:p

ps. - It's 5:31 AM

I Am Bringing Back Wes Vision Today Any Takers There Will Be Lots Of Fun Full Of Mm's And Freindlies Starting Wes Vs Any Contestants. So Who Is Down For This.

LOL SIKE!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
man playing melee was fun today:)

have not played it in 4ever

duym i need to step it up >_>

ggs to every1 i played

I'll win next week XD

WAIT 4 IT........

WAIT 4 IT................

WAIT 4 IT................

WAIT 4 IT...............................

S.W.A.T. ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
It was quite fun while I was there. Had to bounce to chill and whatnot. I'm just upset that I didnt show the proper respect to the team that knocked Cass and I outta teams. For that... I apoligize...

*Walks into castle sipping on bubble tea *

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Me and Jay0 hand a good convo today.

RockinTH (11:13:25 AM): best ran weekly in a long while
RockinTH (11:17:10 AM): i want Alex to keep running the weeklies
RockinTH (11:17:34 AM): we finished a half an hour early
RockinTH (11:17:53 AM): A HALF AN HOUR -EARLY-
RockinTH (11:18:06 AM): that's too good compared to what Bum and the others did
Jay0yeah (11:23:32 AM): yea
Jay0yeah (11:23:34 AM): thanks
Jay0yeah (11:23:43 AM): this service was provided by
Jay0yeah (11:23:48 AM): Smash Suits
RockinTH (11:28:31 AM): Smash Suits for Prez plz
RockinTH (11:28:33 AM): k thx

Not knocking down Bum and them. I did like how they ran it, despite the bumpy road at first, but Alex and Jay0 should get mod props for yesterday.

I better see them both at the next weekly Plz =D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I had a great time this week! Some things ticked me off but I'll let that lie since I don't feel like starting drama. I would like to express some love for the tourny being ran so nicely and the efforts of everyone involved. Especially for Johnathan/Alex(<3!!) and Jay0 for working so hard on making everything run smooth (yay!). It was good seeing everyone there.

Bubble tea adventures were AWESOME! I think Hax's new favorite drink is bubble tea :3 AS IT SHOULD BE lol! I had so much fun hanging with everyone, seriously.

Rockin': wtf my melee matches were HORRIBLE, is that comment based on sarcasm? Like...what? lol I kept SDing and I couldn't edgeguard properly. Last week I did much better playing melee than this week. Yeesh.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin': wtf my melee matches were HORRIBLE, is that comment based on sarcasm? Like...what? lol I kept SDing and I couldn't edgeguard properly. Last week I did much better playing melee than this week. Yeesh.
Trust me, you did a lot better then what I did at melee. You actually kept up with him. Vanz kept pwning me with Zelda (a heel to the face and a ftilt *****slap X_X), Captain Falcon, and Bowser. You may not have done well like you did before, but the fact of the matter is that you kept up with him and moved effectivly. My Peach was like LV 10 CPU XD

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Good stuff to all placers, Bum for defending the crown..saving it for me I see =D

Ninja Link, finally getting on the horsie?

Ron, good stuff, I see all that Pika practice is paying off.

I step off for one weekly and all sorts of people start placing.

See ya fellas next week!

BUM163

Smash Lord
word up big ups to smashsuits for helpin out and if ya are willing to help out again i have no problem with that. big ups to team s they came through and took over mothersuckas n even more to ron who pikachu was doin nasty stuff. leo good stuff in teams, but stop gettin nervous, ur a good player. jman u r real smart and just do wat u do. ninjalink our matches was great and i let u pick stages, cuz i had to see wat stages would counterpicked ness. wesley pipes crew lmao thx for comin thru and showin off them skills. kids from nj thatz for coming thru also. wednesday n thursday startin at 6 should b smash after school, i just don't know the hours n fee yet. everyone that came thx for coming. any questions contact me here

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im curious to see wat people say so wat do u guys thing as DEATH as a crew name just wondering comments plz ^_^

<3 taka for pushing that name still. seriously its just not in you or cristin's nature...pick something kewler like...i dunnno....Mobius riders. lol

Thanks a lot guys for coming through. Smash in NYC is great and the more people that come the merrier!!...get hyped

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
even more to ron who pikachu was doin nasty stuff.

Thx bum

I'm trying my best

And to dire

I dunno whether ur congrats are sincere or not

Cuz ur comment further down kinda negated it

I didn't have an easy road this weekly despite what you may think

This isn't even s**t talking from me but you definitely lost to and had johns for some of the same people I had I to beat friday.

There's no need to reply to this. I'm not trying to start any board/thread wars

I'll do shoutouts in another post later. This one's already long enough...lol

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo, good weekly as usual, it ran real smooth and I think we should try to continue that. Umm...Shoutoutsftw?

First and foremost - to the SMASH FLAGS CREW...good shiz, it's great times like these that make me realize that we can also have a lot of fun outside of smash.

Bum - Good stuff winning...again, and good stuff buying food for me, I love you son (no homo)

Ron - Wow, what a yellow rat ******* you play. Mad fun, after the weekly and the homosexual innuendos were just oh so too good.

D1 - *Walks into the train* HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Vanz - Love having intelligent conversation about the Melee v Brawl debate without there having to be stupid gheyness between it. Wish you could of came to Six Flags

Ninjalink - What a guy, good **** on getting 2nd, what a day for TS no?

Alukard - Yo you are the funniest guy I've met in the Smash community, next to Blackanese, I was dying when we were waiting for Hax..too good.

Luck - I hope you had fun playing melee, good stuff?

Dark Pch. - Good stuff making Wes' sonic go on a veggie diet. Straight TURNIPS SON!!!!!!

Shin Booz - It's all good yo, we'll get them next time.

If I missed anyone I'm really sorry I'm still really tired from SMASH FLAGS!!!!

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
maining random is fun i loved when we played ''name dionis's main'' lmao 2 good i definetly switch up my main every week and still do good ^__^

...online?anyone?:(

lol I will and yeah I was like... standing around when you were asking people to name his main and everyone kept saying random .

Snakeee

Smash Master
Bubble tea is kinda weird, but good. I'd definitely be down to get it again.

Shout outs:

Ph.D - Sucks that we had to play each other. First game was way too close. Your ROB was definitely in Bankai mode though.

Ron - Good **** in teams, and better **** in singles. The only games we lost in teams were insanely close, so it was definitely a solid team.

NL - Congrats winning your first tourney (well that I know of)

Jaydex - Man you took me by surprise. I had to fight too many Pika's today, but yours was def top tier.

Munk - Closest set I had in singles. Solid Kirby, and like the only one that doesn't overuse his down B.

YRB - Another nice Pika. If you had played me before, this match would have been ALOT tougher.

Blackanese /Dynamic Duo- I always end up running into you guys in teams now geez. Blackanese stop...tech chasing me. Freaking Falcon style all over again lol.

Hax/Dial -good set. Nice mindgames with Snake, Hax and Dial, like I said, you got a lot better man.

Everyone I missed - GGs

Reno/HBK - too close in that teams set. Good stuff.

D1

Banned via Administration
OMG RITZ!!!!!!

It was awesome seein ya at Comic-Con today...me and Jumpman were mad hype when we saw you cuz all those n*ggaz that we were wreckin in teams johned soooo BAD! We just got tired of the rematches...only one dude was good and he used Snake...and he was asian...go figure.

>_>

OMFG COMIC-CON WAS HOT GET AT TMRevolution's concert tonight it was to DIE FOR!

Maaaaaad anime music from Gundam/Heart of Sword from Kenshin/ and SO ON! OMFG I WAS GOING NUUUTSSS! Me, Jumpman, his Twin brother, YRB, and others had a BLAAASSTTT!!!

Oh yeah...there was mad random noobs/semi-noobs that know advanced sh** but still play dumb...and still me and Jumpman wrecked them...so yeah I guess that proves...that no random noob can **** in Brawl...there's still a gap in terms of better players overall...compared to casual players. Just like Melee...but yeah I'm not wanting to start a debate...there's another thread for that ^_^.

...and Vanz...LOL I don't hate Melee. I just wanted more setups to make the tourney run smooth...thats all.

Cia

das kwl
OMG RITZ!!!!!!

It was awesome seein ya at Comic-Con today...me and Jumpman were mad hype when we saw you cuz all those n*ggaz that we were wreckin in teams johned soooo BAD! We just got tired of the rematches...only one dude was good and he used Snake...and he was asian...go figure.

>_>

Maaaaaad anime music from Gundam/Heart of Sword from Kenshin/ and SO ON! OMFG I WAS GOING NUUUTSSS! Me, Jumpman, his Twin brother, YRB, and others had a BLAAASSTTT!!!

Oh yeah...there was mad random noobs/semi-noobs that know advanced sh** but still play dumb...and still me and Jumpman wrecked them...so yeah I guess that proves...that no random noob can **** in Brawl...there's still a gap in terms of better players overall...compared to casual players. Just like Melee...but yeah I'm not wanting to start a debate...there's another thread for that ^_^.

...and Vanz...LOL I don't hate Melee. I just wanted more setups to make the tourney run smooth...thats all.
EVERYTHING IS LIES!!

nahh, i know. i'm just glad we got to keep ONE set up..

besides, i'm convinced i had more fun than that whole brawl tournament anyway XD

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
OMG RITZ!!!!!!

>_>

LMAO yeah, that was mad coo seeing ya guys there (and now I finally can put a face to the Jumpman tag). Now I wish I woulda stayed cuz that concert you just desribed sounds like some hotness.

Well, ima being hittin it up one more time on sunday w/ a friend (and some money for those plushies lmao).

and lol at what PC just posted. (I wish I knew how to multi quote =/ )

Top Bottom