• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
OMG! You didn't play LAND of the seven stars? Quit life, please!

The Land of the 7 stars is like the Legends one, except it's more extended. Questions are answered. Like for example, the guy that talks behind a building in the mushroom kingdom? That was Obviously Luigi. And did you ever wanted to know what was behind Princess Peach's fireplace?

Well

Let's just say it's a travel size Bullet Bill that needs two AA batteries ;D
You da king Rockin.. you da king.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
oh boy. Too much madness goin on here. Btw i hate randomly high phone bills. All the money i won is gonna go towards that so im broke again.....nice. Phone company is bout to make me go ZELDA on them!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
oh boy. Too much madness goin on here. Btw i hate randomly high phone bills. All the money i won is gonna go towards that so im broke again.....nice. Phone company is bout to make me go ZELDA on them!!!
****, that sucks =/

OMFG don't go Zelda! The world would explooooooode O____o

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
So you're going to assault a worker at the phone company, get convicted, and then sent to jail to be sexually molested by a man named Larry?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Rockin..........you are such a loser.......

in other news I just got home from chilling with family and friends since yesterday afternoon. Felt good to leave the smash life and just chill with the people out of it. so refreshing :D

R3N0

Smash Lord
i "WAS" gonna do shoutouts but no one shouted my **** out so f' yall

get @ my consistency! snake all dai.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
lol ya people are crazy. remember this wednesday and thursday, if u hate playin brawl online cuz of the delay and if u have bad connection the lag, web2zone will be having an afterwork/school special for brawl. i start work at 6. if u go around 3pm post it and i can go to work early and train wit whoever. just post if u able to go this week.

i will start adversting in stores and whatever i see some kind of gaming within the facility. anyone wants to help just let me know cause i'm about to put some serious work. i like how we're attracting new people every week for the past 6 weeks basically. just remember that from now on weeklys on fridays will be early so try your best to come. monday and tuesday if u wanna train in my house for brawl, let me know either by aim/oni163 or pm me. also me and my new cousin is playing a new/old game called arcana hearts and if u wanna train wit us, cuz we fighting gameheads let me know.
I will be there. =).

Venom NY

Smash Lord
...the boards are so boring....anyways...i might go this week might not alukard isnt going cuz hes gonna be with his girl,and im gonna be with mine but were definetly gonna watch harold and kumar ^_______^ movies gonna be 2 freaking good,but anyways,just incase anyone needs a teammate hit me u-p *please no random people* sorry but i just wont do that,so yeah hit me up...but this isnt melee...so no1 wants to team with me anymore right U______U im no longer isai?? lol hit me up peace

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Testing positive for HIV > melee

Walking in on your mom eating herself out > melee

I did two cuz I was away all day

Random shoutouts

D1 - good **** for reppin yosh through singles

Vanz - ummm.... melee? Lol good job somehow keeping that melee setup alive during the weekly.

Reno - what if sheik and snake had a baby...? Doesn't matter. Good stuff in teams & singles

Ninjalink don't forget our othello/reversi set this friday

Anyone else that wants to challenge me in Othello is welcome to as well.

R3N0

Smash Lord
dionis this week might be a possibility. ill let you know by like wednesday.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace

Random shoutouts

Vanz - ummm.... melee? Lol good job somehow keeping that melee setup alive during the weekly.

Reno - what if sheik and snake had a baby...? Doesn't matter. Good stuff in teams & singles

Cia

das kwl

Random shoutouts

ok, im done with this game.

that's too nasty to compete with.

but i will say that brawl is just really REALLY lame..

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
You're really lame for playing a game that you think is really lame = /

Can someone tell me what the top 5 best bubble tea flavors are? I'm hearing Taro is really good, but I have no idea what taro is supposed to take like.

Also, possibility me and 2 peeps from my crew will come through this Friday.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Can someone tell me what the top 5 best bubble tea flavors are? I'm hearing Taro is really good, but I have no idea what taro is supposed to take like.
5 personal favorites:

• Green black milk tea
  • Strawberry (preferred with jasmine)
  • Taro milk tea
  • Coconut milk tea
  • Green apple

Taro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taro

It tastes amazing, trust me.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wednesday and thursday is the brawl afterschool/afterwork special. my aim name is oni163 and please tell me wat time are ya able to come. to chicken salad itz an only brawl tournament, but people bring setups for melee. thing is the minute we have enough wiis, it will be brawl only and itz nothin against melee, but i will be needin all tvs.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
...the boards are so boring....anyways...i might go this week might not alukard isnt going cuz hes gonna be with his girl,and im gonna be with mine but were definetly gonna watch harold and kumar ^_______^ movies gonna be 2 freaking good,but anyways,just incase anyone needs a teammate hit me u-p *please no random people* sorry but i just wont do that,so yeah hit me up...but this isnt melee...so no1 wants to team with me anymore right U______U im no longer isai?? lol hit me up peace
Dionis. If you really want too. I'll be your official partner like we did back when we first got into advance smash for melee. And we tor it up. If you want that is. I miss does days. DarkVenom was too good.

BUM163

Smash Lord
remember this wednesday and thursday, if u hate playin brawl online cuz of the delay and if u have bad connection the lag, web2zone will be having an afterwork/school special for brawl. i start work at 6. if u go around 3pm post it and i can go to work early and train wit whoever. just post if u able to go this week.

R3N0

Smash Lord
--Apple Green Tea is top top ttoptoptotpotpotptopt
--Taro Milk Tea is next
--Romeo Special is after that
--Strawberry Black Tea is pretty on point
--Passionfruit black tea is next

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
As Confucius once said, and I quote...

What the **** happened this weekend? I went like three days without checking it and now there's like four pages I should be reading. **** that, I'm just gonna yell "BUBBLE TEA" and get mad shout outs from any Bubble Tea Crew.

...Endquote.

Top Bottom