• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
All right, I've decided to go to the weekly next week (that is may 2). I'm not sure whether I have access to the internet at the place I'm staying, so I'll just assume it starts at 4:30 like always. Really looking forward to it :)

Also, at what time do these weeklies generally end?

@ PC Chris: If you and Cort are still interested in playing Melee with me, just PM me a date, time and instructions on how to get to your house and I will be there. Any day between april 28 and may 10 is fine with me except may 1 and 8. Or, if you are going to the weekly on may 2nd, we can talk about it there. I'd also like to money match both of you :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A Word of warning, Utto

Most of the characters you usually face are a lot gayer to fight against in the US.

All right, I've decided to go to the weekly next week (that is may 2). I'm not sure whether I have access to the internet at the place I'm staying, so I'll just assume it starts at 4:30 like always. Really looking forward to it :)

@ PC Chris: If you and Cort are still interested in playing Melee with me, just PM me a date, time and instructions on how to get to your house and I will be there. Any day between april 28 and may 10 is fine with me except may 1 and 8. Or, if you are going to the weekly on may 2nd, we can talk about it there. I'd also like to money match both of you :)
The end about 11:00 PM or earlier. Hopefully.

Venom NY

Smash Lord

if the famous smash suits go,you better be your arse that theyre gona start it at that time

Cia

das kwl
yeeah, i'll add u so that we can play some other time. i signed off too.. lolz.

i'm prolly gonna play brawl in 10 mins or so, so if anybody wants to play, let me know

Cia

das kwl
vanz has brawl...and hes not on my friends list?...ok i see now
i already added you, it's YOU that didn't add me (refer to sig)

fc 4167-4223-1945

lets play soon cuz i will not have it for too much longer..

also, everyone don't forget to come to web2zone tmr at 3pm

thinknof it as a big as smasfest, with only $5.00 entry :D

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt new announcement as to wednesday and thursday. this is wat i'm goin for. instead of brawl being wendesday and thursday, i wanna cater to all. i want it to be afterschool/work special wit games as brawl, melee, street fighter 3rd strike, tekken 5 and ya get the picture.. thatz an example as to wat i wanna do. i wanna be able 2 attract all types of customers and show them the gaming community is big. the place is web2zone and i work from 6pm to 10pm, but i will go like at 3 cause i know people rather go earlier. if u need to know directions or train 2 get there, message me on aim which is oni163 or i can give u the number to the store.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
ighttt new announcement as to wednesday and thursday. this is wat i'm goin for. instead of brawl being wendesday and thursday, i wanna cater to all. i want it to be afterschool/work special wit games as brawl, melee, street fighter 3rd strike, tekken 5 and ya get the picture.. thatz an example as to wat i wanna do. i wanna be able 2 attract all types of customers and show them the gaming community is big. the place is web2zone and i work from 6pm to 10pm, but i will go like at 3 cause i know people rather go earlier. if u need to know directions or train 2 get there, message me on aim which is oni163 or i can give u the number to the store.
Sounds like me when I worked at w2z.

Hopefully you'll actually stay there.

D1

Banned via Administration
Aight Bum after not wanting to go b/c I'm cheap...and yet I'll spend mad bread buying mad BubbleTea and dining @ expensive Manhattan restaurants during the week...I'll take a trip down there @ 3pm ^_^...SEEYA THERE!

BUM163

Smash Lord
the address is 54 cooper square newyork, newyork zipcode is 10003 usa. number to contact me in store is 1 212 614 7300.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Here that Folks? Bright watever u got Including DS games... I'll MM any or friendly any1 in Pokemon D/P, Jump Ultimate Stars, and Mario Kart DS.... I'll also play ppl in Soulcalibur and such and if some1 has Marvel vs. Capcom PLZ bring it. Also if anyone got Metriod for DS, i'll gladly play 'em as well as Halo

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Here that Folks? Bring watever u got Including DS games... I'll MM any or friendly any1 in Pokemon D/P, Jump Ultimate Stars, and Mario Kart DS.... I'll also play ppl in Soulcalibur and such and if some1 has Marvel vs. Capcom PLZ bring it. Also if anyone got Metriod for DS, i'll gladly play 'em as well as Halo and Call of Duty

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Here that Folks? Bring watever u got Including DS games... I'll MM any or friendly any1 in Pokemon D/P, Jump Ultimate Stars, and Mario Kart DS.... I'll also play ppl in Soulcalibur and such and if some1 has Marvel vs. Capcom PLZ bring it. Also if anyone got Metroid for DS, i'll gladly play 'em as well as Halo and Call of Duty

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Here that Folks? Bring watever u got Including DS games... I'll MM any or friendly any1 in Pokemon D/P, Jump Ultimate Stars, and Mario Kart DS.... I'll also play ppl in Soulcalibur and such and if some1 has Marvel vs. Capcom PLZ bring it. Also if anyone got Metriod for DS, i'll gladly play 'em as well as Halo and Call of Duty
before u play 'Metriod', learn to spell it ^_^

hint: its 'Metroid'

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yo, weekly this friday (?). I got no idea if ima make it cuz I'm checkin out colleges (they're all the ****ing same in the tours), but if I'm back at home, i wanna come.

so yeah...... tell me if there is one...... VANZ BRING MELEE!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
UH OH PC CHALLENGED rofl. j/k just outta nowhere. Sure i'll do it. Its messed when i ask for MM and no one accepts. Not even if i pick Random Characters. Horrible ppl. Im not scary. So PC wants to go. Anyone else?

EDIT: Snakeee that was towards me obviously since i brought it up.

Top Bottom