• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
btw Smash suits is

ME
Jayo

MAYBE OMEGAWHITEMAGE ( gotta talk to jayo)
Let me join ****it! ><

well...we can probably do it if anything idc..i mean if it came down to it...i gotcha:)

NEW JOB FTW
Yo. I know you got me on your job. I already gave you the list =p

Oh Dial, this is what I was talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2TSmVMtFDI&feature=PlayList&p=6202C885DD636EDA&index=57

Today was pretty fun, even though I got in a bit late. Teams were kinda gay, but I did my best. Dial and HAB ftw. Me for the lose however because I called him 'Hax' about two times XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sadly according to the higher ups at w2z I am not allowed to help run tournaments so as a Smash suit I cannot do anything:(

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ppl just asking for trouble

Wes, question.............Is Peach cheap in brawl? I like you to answer that for me........

now why would u ask me a dumb question like that lol. That is just asking to get mmed and i know you will accept since you feel confident in the match sonic vs peach so lets go sir. and also she isnt cheap compared to the characters she is still good though u cant deny that **** and u still can spam some shti with her but now she takes a lil bit more skills to win with.
And if i beat u is sonic cheap (just saying the real way you was really suppose to answer the question about peach being cheap)

R3N0

Smash Lord
DA LEGENDARY SAMUS I CHALLANGE U!!!

25cent money match

get @ me

f this game..
im coming for teams though.. and then leaving.. and maybe returning.. get @ niece's birthday.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I can't believe I read the last three pages of this thread. I felt my brain shrinking more and more with each word. Pure stupidness goes on lol.

Anyway guys I will see you all today.. ^_^

I main Sonic now guys. I'm copying Wesvision... :laugh:

SIKE.

SONIC FOR BOTTOM TIER.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sadly according to the higher ups at w2z I am not allowed to help run tournaments so as a Smash suit I cannot do anything:(
lol are you serious? Oh my god they are still really ********. Go on google chat if you see this.

ALSO, I have keychains and stickers with me today if anyone wants!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
now why would u ask me a dumb question like that lol. That is just asking to get mmed and i know you will accept since you feel confident in the match sonic vs peach so lets go sir. and also she isnt cheap compared to the characters she is still good though u cant deny that **** and u still can spam some shti with her but now she takes a lil bit more skills to win with.
And if i beat u is sonic cheap (just saying the real way you was really suppose to answer the question about peach being cheap)
I'm surprised. That was not the answer I was expecting.

But I just found it crazy when I won the set and you said Peach was cheap. Maybe you was ticked cause I play a good Peach game. You might have been expecting me to play the average Peach with the Dsmash and the same Turinp > Fair Tatic.

And Yea, she is still good when someone has a brain controlling her, cause its hard to win matches with her for how she is in brawl against these characters. And if you beat me with sonic..........why would I say he is cheap cause of that? You play with a brain and you win, and thats what I do with Peach, which is why I dont care or will ***** and cry about her nerfs and go main someone else, I work with what I got and do my damage, nuff said.

And if you wanna mm me, I'll see if I have money for that today.

These iFights bring much humility into my life.
And Drk's tough attitude online too, lol never fails to make me laugh Drk.Pch XD
There is something different about you......I dont know what it is, but something aint right here..........

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol ppl love stretching ****

well in never said she was cheap i may have said something that she did was kinda cheap like that float canceling **** into repeated moves is ****ed up in a way thats it ur going a lil over board now that ur the like only peach left in new york.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha! Dude you said and I quote:

"Peach is still cheap in this game"

And Float cancel to repeated moves is cheap and stuff? Dude Since when does one say her FC (Float cancel) is ****ed up O.o Funny how other characters in this game...alot of them can just cheese her to no extent eh?

And I am not going over board cause I'm the only Peach main in N.Y. I'm just stating what you said sir. Just accept the lost and not say things like that. What is so hard about that?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
silly pup

look its like this just because alot of other characters have ****ed up **** in this game doesnt mean her ****ed up **** is just ignored i am stating the obvious well to end this back adn forth nonsense we will play each other thats it end of discusssssssssssssioniionionionion ion

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Dam.

Looks like Smash Suits will not be making any more assists with the NYC weeklies. Please cooperate with Bum and enjoy the weekly

Jay0yeah

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo final warning, if ya steal or do anything to mess up this weekly, I REPEAT ONE LAST TIME, THERE WILL BE NO MORE WEEKLYS. to prevent trouble i'm not gonna even open the case. so don't ask for a controller especially since you know there is a BRAWL WEEKLY. all i ask is for people to come in time, which is before 4 if possible so we can do both teams and singles. please bring wii's if possible also.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Ha ha ha! Dude you said and I quote:

"Peach is still cheap in this game"

And Float cancel to repeated moves is cheap and stuff? Dude Since when does one say her FC (Float cancel) is ****ed up O.o Funny how other characters in this game...alot of them can just cheese her to no extent eh?

And I am not going over board cause I'm the only Peach main in N.Y. I'm just stating what you said sir. Just accept the lost and not say things like that. What is so hard about that?
now hold on.... cheese her... u got to be kidding me...i think no1 in this game can cheese anyone... if u get constantly grabbed that means ur not spacing.... u get upb-ed to death, u should see that a mile away.... most things u can avoid... so tell me how u get cheesed

edit: get at me cus imma see my cuzin after doubles.... harold and KUMAR ALL DAY

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
now hold on.... cheese her... u got to be kidding me...i think no1 in this game can cheese anyone... if u get constantly grabbed that means ur not spacing.... u get upb-ed to death, u should see that a mile away.... most things u can avoid... so tell me how u get cheesed

edit: get at me cus imma see my cuzin after doubles.... harold and KUMAR ALL DAY
Thats right, you think. So its your opinion. I have experienced and seen it with Peach. Itsanothing to me now cause I took bums advice and its nothing to me anymore. But take it from a Peach main, she can be cheesed.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Well i'll see when u ask in person.

I should sig my own phrase. TECHZIES. I would show more to ppl but it seems y'all dont appreciate this stuff i got no shout outs for it and whatever. I'll be nice a show 1 trick a week, either universal techs or char specific techs. Bum is one of the few that appreciates this stuff so ur welcome Bum. More to come ppl.

Y my Zelda, if anything? Not declining.....just asking. havent met u and u kno or maybe dont kno about my zelda but ok.
I gave you a shout out...

Will be PRiDEing it up tomorrow in nyc woo woo.
Yay! The Yoshi is coming back.

Let me join ****it! ><

Yo. I know you got me on your job. I already gave you the list =p

Oh Dial, this is what I was talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2TSmVMtFDI&feature=PlayList&p=6202C885DD636EDA&index=57

Today was pretty fun, even though I got in a bit late. Teams were kinda gay, but I did my best. Dial and HAB ftw. Me for the lose however because I called him 'Hax' about two times XD
OMG TOO GOOD MAN!!!

lol are you serious? Oh my god they are still really ********. Go on google chat if you see this.

ALSO, I have keychains and stickers with me today if anyone wants!
I would like to buy some. ^_^.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7WrRfqJPOYM

that is all. >_>
oh and in case you guys didnt know.

IM IN FLORIDA !!! ^o^
Getting pwned by my homies. Haha.

yay the weekly ^_^
OMG JESUS! HE IS HERE!!! Lmfao.

Too true dude. Too true. Wait, you're going to see a movie?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
NinjaLink- I have givin you a shoutout a few times, but you never gave me one...like ever....so I dont bother. Just trying to be nice.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
=OoOoOoOoOoO whos gonna come see that
Meeeeeeeee. =)

Not u Dial just ppl in general.
Oh. Okay. =).

NinjaLink- I have givin you a shoutout a few times, but you never gave me one...like ever....so I dont bother. Just trying to be nice.
There's a quote button dude. And maybe sometimes people don't give others shout outs because they don't think they deserve them. Idk. He said people in General, and it's not about giving shout outs in general, he's saying maybe if people gave him some, he would show us some advanced techniques. Geez dude. -_-.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There's a quote button dude. And maybe sometimes people don't give others shout outs because they don't think they deserve them. Idk. He said people in General, and it's not about giving shout outs in general, he's saying maybe if people gave him some, he would show us some advanced techniques. Geez dude. -_-.
Get the stitch face out of your azz for me please.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
Hey im almost certain I'm going

the first post is a little confusing tell me if i have this right

Teams start at 6pm, so singles start when?

anytime between 4.30 and 6pm is a registration and warmup time?

If I just wanted to do singles when should I show up or do they happen at the same time?

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
NinjaLink is the coolest cat ever. I mean, look at his hair. And that Zelda shirt.

Get at him.
And his nails. Rotfl

Get the stitch face out of your azz for me please.
Only if Peach pulls it out for me. -_-. Quit taking **** so personally. And I believe you had your thong in a knot.

Hey im almost certain I'm going

the first post is a little confusing tell me if i have this right

Teams start at 6pm, so singles start when?

anytime between 4.30 and 6pm is a registration and warmup time?

If I just wanted to do singles when should I show up or do they happen at the same time?
Just... Show up? Leave when you have to. -_-.

Name: Marvin Diaz
Tag: marv
Email: madiaz3@gmail.com
Zip: 10044
Uhm, nobody does this anymore. Lmao. Alex just mindgamed you son.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Well i can't make it to this weekly cuz I'm in Oh-Hi-Yo, and f2b and tier cant make it either. So who's reppin DGZ for mah this weekly sonz?....Oh wait I think the weekly started already =( whatevs DEMIGODZ ALL DAI

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dang 4th place in teams, not cool -_-. oh well like the signature sonic song says "live & learn" my brother blackanese we have so many johns on our foreheads its not even funny lol we so suck on LM and then we pick Nofair where ur g&w died at 90% from the lava!!!! lol And I SD!! LOL we gotta quit son.

Another john was someone screwed up the brackets and we were not suppose to be paired up against the right opponents >_<.

Don't worry though, Team Gritz & Gravy will make a come back next week ^_^ oh and blackanese pm me tomorrow so i can AIM u.

And PC even though u didn't win teams ur still #1 in my book XD

Top Bottom