• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

ADHD

Smash Hero
imma gimp some metaknights, there's gonna be 7 metaknights per every four TVs so i'll be looking forward to this

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
please notify about the live stream aka its availability and where the link will be located(cause I don't see none of that) kthx

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Looks like I can't make it. Maybe the next tourney I might go to but not now, probably gonna watch the stream later if I'm not playing SF4.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
NO johns son, i went to the January one with broken eyes and I'm going to this one with broken eyes. I'm supposed to get glasses today but I'm playing MEEEELEEEE!!!

so yeah, no johns. wish you could make it too :(
my vision is pretty bad with out my contacts, or and updated perscription on my glasses. and goin out so far from home with my eyes like this would be to much stress on them, and they would get in the way of a good time. so im gonna john about my eyes ALL DAI if I have 2 : /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTTpfonLsc&feature=related

strawhats

Smash Master
**** the video stream for not working. Guess i'll have to wait for uploaded matches. I wonder who won melee singes. Most likely came down to m2k vs. pc. :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
just got back from that tourney. THIS **** WAS HYPE

****IN WES (best samus in melee) and dire were ****** doubles HARD!. Wes was ZSS while dire was Gaw, wes kept using dsmash on dire's bucket. MOTHER****ER CAME MAKING DOUBLE KOS AND COMEBACKS!!! in the end, they knocked out Snakeee (best ZSS in the country), and shadow (mk user). First match I believe, all came down with dire bucketing both of'em into a double ko roflmao. second match came down with wes vs snakeee, which wes won.

but in the end, bum / inui knocked out wes / dire. and m2k and some random other dude, won brawl doubles

basically in brawl doubles it was 1st place m2k / random person 2nd place inui / bum 3rd place wes / dire

it was good ****.

as for melee singles, intensive **** between m2k and pc. i think m2k won that? not sure. but it was **** lol.

and i placed 25th out of 81 entrants on my first tourney =D. Very fun tourney, but could have ran abit smoothly more if nubs didn't go all friendlies

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Yah so I didn't get to start any of my singles matches. I had to leave because my friend hunted me down (We were supposed to go out to the movies today, Unfortunately my bro told her where I was and I didn't want to turn her down) But at least I got to see Coraline Woot! Well, I fell asleep during the entire thing, so I guess it watched me? o-O Dating johns ftl.

Sooo... Next time I go to a tourney I need to make sure I get a good amount of sleep. I was dozing off a lot while waiting for friendlys. Like seriously, I had no energy What so ever. It was definitely fun though. :)

I'll post shout outs tomorrow.. I need bed rest.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
O**** that was ninjalink in doubles? LMAO. i didn't see at all lmfao!!!!!

WES AND DIRE SHOULD WIN THE BEST ENTERTAINING BRAWLS DOUBLES EVER!

edit: anti how does it feel to get ***** by m2k? he literally nado'd your d3's shield Lmao. most of the time, you were like sleeping (?) on the stage lol.

Top Bottom