• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
O**** that was ninjalink in doubles? LMAO. i didn't see at all lmfao!!!!!

WES AND DIRE SHOULD WIN THE BEST ENTERTAINING BRAWLS DOUBLES EVER!

edit: anti how does it feel to get ***** by m2k? he literally nado'd your d3's shield Lmao. most of the time, you were like sleeping (?) on the stage lol.
im a big character in doubles and hes meta good for him if he tornado's me.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Who do you think won, me!

No, the god of smash won. Mew2king is just way to good, last game was on rainbow cruise because i cp'd him there for the lulz. I had a really good time, ggs guys.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
just got back, fun tournament great seeing old faces and new faces. had fun with melee and even brawl (even though im a scrub). i got work at 7 am though so ill post shout outs and stuff in a results thread or something.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm definatly mad godly for having gotten all these vids. get at me.

and get at me for 17th in singles when i got my friend to pay for me :D

Edit: Vanz I'm uploading everything from tourny and so dont worry. I'll have it all tomorrow

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Yo WTF at me showing up 4 hours too late.
I'm so voting myslef 4th funniest smasher(trying to be modest) good stuff seeing old and new faces. Bum vs ADHD was one of the funniest matches I ever got the joy to commentate on.
Good seeing old and new faces(just stole PC's line) let's get this melee rebirth started.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
just got back, fun tournament great seeing old faces and new faces. had fun with melee and even brawl (even though im a scrub). i got work at 7 am though so ill post shout outs and stuff in a results thread or something.
Great to see u had fun. You hold on to that chair tho for dear life LOL

edit i dont want this to die incase there is GIMPED 2 ?????

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
This is bi-monthly isnt it?
Feb - Gimp 1
March - ?
April - Gimp 2
May - ?
June - Gimp 3

I suck at melee but I will come for gimp 2. Hopefully I'll get better. As of now I only lcancel. Dont really wd too much but im sure the melee pplz wont mind takin my monies. amirite?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I want to be post #1337 in this thread.

On a side note, why didn't you make a separate thread for a separate tournament, knightmare? =/

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
just do melee and brawl. i dont mind if its melee only, im coming either way. it was fun playing melee yesterday

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i thought these were gonna go exclusive brawl. either way, idk, traveling to this tourney was absolute hell for us philadelphians lol

btw for everyone who saw me at the venue yesterday - i wasnt emo'ing out or anything, i was ridiculously sick. lol no johns

Boxob.

Smash Lord
If it's Melee only count Philly in

scar/cactuar/pakman

APRIL 4 IS SMASHPOCALYPSE. DO NOT CHOOSE APRIL 4.
HEY YOU.

I want friendlies at the next GIMPED. Whenever the hell it is. D:<

I'm trying to actually get good and Fox/falcon are my two troubles right now.

:093:

Top Bottom