• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Is it too late to register for this or whatever? I could possibly go, and I don't know how real offline tournament registering works. <___<;;

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
You dont have to PRE REG to attend that was just so i can get my info straight. I am goin to bed early tonight to rest up for tommorow.

EVERYONE BE THERE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN. If you are bringing a setup with a TV security will be signing in ur TV so there is no confusion. TV's will also be labeled accordingly. This tourney is tomorrow and i don't feel like adding anymore to the list.

i got like 30 more people that should be on that list. Approximately 200 people are expected. I am going to be very strict to get things done. I have 1 day to do 4 events with an INCREDIBLY large crowd. This is why i need everyone on time, cooperate with the hosts and staff, get your tourny matches done. we all want this to end appropriately we dont want it to end like cot4. As i am aware this is the biggest tourney since Cot4 and it will be great, but that is your decision. Lets make this epic win for all of smash.

ALSO only hacks allowed are no tripping and infinite replay. NO CUSTOM SKIN HACKS USED IN TOURNEY. ALSO IF I SEE you doing friendlies when a tourney match should be played you will get a warning. If i see u doing this multiple times i will WOOP YO AZZ LOL. Lets get it

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
You dont have to PRE REG to attend that was just so i can get my info straight. I am goin to bed early tonight to rest up for tommorow.

EVERYONE BE THERE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN. If you are bringing a setup with a TV security will be signing in ur TV so there is no confusion. TV's will also be labeled accordingly. This tourney is tomorrow and i don't feel like adding anymore to the list.

i got like 30 more people that should be on that list. Approximately 200 people are expected. I am going to be very strict to get things done. I have 1 day to do 4 events with an INCREDIBLY large crowd. This is why i need everyone on time, cooperate with the hosts and staff, get your tourny matches done. we all want this to end appropriately we dont want it to end like cot4. As i am aware this is the biggest tourney since Cot4 and it will be great, but that is your decision. Lets make this epic win for all of smash.

ALSO only hacks allowed are no tripping and infinite replay. NO CUSTOM SKIN HACKS USED IN TOURNEY. ALSO IF I SEE you doing friendlies when a tourney match should be played you will get a warning. If i see u doing this multiple times i will WOOP YO AZZ LOL. Lets get it

I hear I'v been naughty :p

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Jesus lawdy. I thought this tourney was gonna be around a 60-man tourney but it looks like it's turning into a national level tourney :[... Mostly EC too :[... What a troublesome way to start a first tourney 200 man ppl =[.

i hope this def doesnt turn to be cot4 style -.-

Eaode

Smash Champion
Knightmare, would it be possible to reserve 1 tv for Melee friendlies after Melee is finished? That way people that came for melee only can be content while they wait to leave and such (also potentially have a crew battle which only requires one tv)

There probably won't be Brawl at every tv anyway...

:D?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Knightmare, would it be possible to reserve 1 tv for Melee friendlies after Melee is finished? That way people that came for melee only can be content while they wait to leave and such (also potentially have a crew battle which only requires one tv)

There probably won't be Brawl at every tv anyway...

:D?
He probably won't considering that he only has like 30 TVs and a large number of the crowd is brawl (lolscrubs) and he want's to run everything fast and smoothly and needs every TV out there =[....

lol just go to bum's house, crash by and finish it off there XD

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Heyyyy is anybody from LI good with stations and crap? I need to learn how to get there from mineola by train, and I never went be train yet so yeah.... IM me at not a golfer207 if u know wut ur doing... im so lost >_<

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hat to rain on everyone's parade, but Ive got the best quality...
Click on my sig to see( watch in high quality)
Direct feed FTW
Only catch is, it has to be on a wii with infinite replay and you need to reset the wii to transfer replay onto the SD card. But Im bringin a 2 gig SD and an 8 gig thumb drive, so I can save ridiculous amounts of replays.

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Ok so like what's the url for the stream? I gotta link some of my friends before I leave tomorrow lolz.

SF93

Smash Cadet
You got it!

Wait.

Even if he doesnt, how will i find you at the plac-

LOL guess what, as i was typing this, my partner imed me.

"im not going"

xD You got yourself a part-*sees your Aim*

Eaode

Smash Champion
Is anyone going to go through near glen cove tomorrow? I need someone to pick up 3 people... we dont need to be brought home just brought to the tourney, anyone game?

if you can help us out hit me up on my cell (631) 355 6302

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Hat to rain on everyone's parade, but Ive got the best quality...
Click on my sig to see( watch in high quality)
Direct feed FTW
Only catch is, it has to be on a wii with infinite replay and you need to reset the wii to transfer replay onto the SD card. But Im bringin a 2 gig SD and an 8 gig thumb drive, so I can save ridiculous amounts of replays.
yo can u twilight hack my wii?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Sorry if this has been answered already, but what's the parking situation for this? I checked the first post and I only see subway directions and nothing about whether or not there is accessible parking at the venue.
it's pretty steep and abit hard to find at first. unless you want to pay in parking lot places that are expensive =[. Try to come in early, i mean early, hopefully since it's a weekend free parking lots will be there.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
it's pretty steep and abit hard to find at first. unless you want to pay in parking lot places that are expensive =[. Try to come in early, i mean early, hopefully since it's a weekend free parking lots will be there.
gah, since I'm not bringing a setup anyway, I'm probably just gonna take metro north into the city and then figure it out from grand central :p

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
What's a good time to show up? Cause I'm not doing any of the Melee stuff, and brawl stuff doesn't start till 1.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Guys, we're handling 4 tournaments with around 200 people at the venue, come EARLY.

"brawl stuff doesn't start til 1" bla bla bla

You have to come early so we can put you in the brackets and/or pools. You think we're gonna just throw you in there AS we're starting?

Give us a break, ****.

Top Bottom