• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAH its over 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: **** YOU ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** eaode ur post is a waste of space u phail at 999 i know EVERYONE was refreshing this page waiting for 999 I HATE U

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Not sure how many in a pool this time around. But usually it's around 8 people to a pool and you play a round robin, meaning everyone in the pool plays one another. Let's say Top 3 make it out, after all the games are played the best 3 records advance to the actual tournament. The best record is placed into the tournament as a 1st Seed, 2nd best is 2nd Seed, and 3rd is 3rd Seed. This is how it was done at CoT4 so I imagine it will be done the same here. You'd have to ask KnightMare though. As for the seeding for pools, it's usually done by region for large national events. Not sure how it is going to be done for this one though.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Err barring some things going on around the Hofstra area, if I am still left partnerless by the time the tourny starts, I'll team with you Crismas.

Regardless, I want to buy a ZSS sticker though :chuckle:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk can't go.

I need a partner.

Absolute top class players only that can guarantee me 3rd at worse. I'm kinda used to winning doubles all the time.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
^ LOL what a friggin' cocky prick LOL
Anyway I'll probably be coming since i don't have any plans on Saturday. I'll be entering melee but i dunno about brawl im too rustyyy.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Atomsk can't go.

I need a partner.

Absolute top class players only that can guarantee me 3rd at worse. I'm kinda used to winning doubles all the time.
HA!!!
I mean, how unfortunate! :(
XD!!!

edit- M2K.. ****!! haha.. i don't care. we're taking you out of doubles, even if you were with atomsk :D
wow,p.c??? i heard you started going to more tournaments.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
^ LOL what a friggin' cocky prick LOL
Anyway I'll probably be coming since i don't have any plans on Saturday. I'll be entering melee but i dunno about brawl im too rustyyy.
am I driving you to this?

oh yea, I think I'm going for melee. Melee players should leave after melee and go to Stamford and smash at my place the rest of the dai.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What is the latest we can arrive if we're only entering Brawl? I'd rather sleep more for the game I can win money in than show up early to play Melee.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well...

He can confirm that Izumi, Doom, and myself are definitely coming with three Wiis and two TVs for Brawl. I can call him about anyone else showing up with us.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
ew, barwl, well, if everyone just wants to chill there, I'll be staying too, I just have literally 0 interest in barlw.

Well, I wouldn't bring a setup then :p (I wasn't really planning on it anyway), lol seriously, bwarl just makes me sad, I'd rather not stay to watch it.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
What is the latest we can arrive if we're only entering Brawl? I'd rather sleep more for the game I can win money in than show up early to play Melee.
absolute latest is 12 pm if u gonna be in brawl but plox be there early as possible

edit. thanx for bringing those setups inui. you guys please show up early so we can set up those tvs asap XD

Top Bottom