• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
I will need a partner if my partner doesn't show up. i play with falcon, sheik, pika, dk, luigi, and link

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Coool! Men ****** men is straight
thats a women ****** men.

EVERYONE LISTEN: DUE TO SECURITY REASONS I NEED INFO ON WHOEVER IS BRINGING A TV. IF THE PLACE WILL PROVIDE US WITH THERE 6 TV's, THEY WANT INFO ON WHO ELSE IS BRINGING TV's AND THERE THERE ID NUMBER AND TV SERIAL NUMBER OR TYPE OF TV!!!!!!
PLease aim me if u are bringing a tv with this info or post here with this info.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
forgot to mention bralw. lolz. melee doesnt like me.

EDIT: i probably fail in melee because when i had the game i knew nothing about tournies and was only able to play my brother who fails equally.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
*still needs a partner preferably someone in the city plz lol*

HYPE HYPE! btw knightmare, wheres the location in the tourney gonna be? like will there be signs or u gotta go to the main desk or some **** for directions? and i demand foodz cause ima be there hecka early lolz.

oya me (checkmate from aib) def going. fo sho

Eaode

Smash Champion
Oh yeah will you guys be providing food for us at the venue? because I needto know if I'll need extra money for food cuz as it stands imma have like $3 leftover LOL ($2 back at the end as well but then I'll be leaving.)

so yeah what is the food situation?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey is there a spectator fee, a friend is wondering. He doesn't want to enter and just wants to come and hang out.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
*still needs a partner preferably someone in the city plz lol*

HYPE HYPE! btw knightmare, wheres the location in the tourney gonna be? like will there be signs or u gotta go to the main desk or some **** for directions? and i demand foodz cause ima be there hecka early lolz.

oya me (checkmate from aib) def going. fo sho
im in the city wigi and D3? :D

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Hey is there a spectator fee, a friend is wondering. He doesn't want to enter and just wants to come and hang out.
ya Crismas she really has to pay the venue to be there since now we are expecting about 200 if it goes any further they wanna cap it over 200 or something. TELL him he gets 2 dollers if he brings a setup XD and maybe more for a TV

I NEED THAT INFO ON THE TV's ASAP

Eaode

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I still don't know who I'm gonna play at this, so I'll ask you guys. (Melee)

Should I go Falco or Man up and go Falcon?

EDIT: Knightmare whats the status on food?

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
forgot to mention bralw. lolz. melee doesnt like me.

EDIT: i probably fail in melee because when i had the game i knew nothing about tournies and was only able to play my brother who fails equally.
haha same problem with me,i wish that never happen.im gonna do melee though because the game is really fun,but i cant wavedash how bad will i be?And do u need to know how to wavedash good in doubles??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well im not entering to help out knightmare so its all good
A move someone in PA should have done.

Despite how I hate playing in N.Y, I am going to this just to support someone who saved my hazz with his money on a scary nite after a tournament. If it was not for that money, I am not sire how much of trouble I would of had or made it back in one Peace.

So for this, expect Peach to sart ending Peoples lives. Let it be known.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
sometimes the crime can be a ***** but thats when you gotta learn to punch nikkas in the face...lol let em know you not to be fu*** with.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hm how come you hhate ny? is it because of the crimes or the city is wack? lol.

oo okies skyace ill hit ye up on aim
N.Y for tournaments, not the state in general. And I am not gonna get into that here, I have my own personal reasons, that is all. I'm doing this mostly for a friend.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh you will my friend, you will. Not hearing to much about Peach here. Think it is time I stepped in for a day and did something about that.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
WTF i turn around for 2 seconds and like 14 new replies in here O.o wtf

@dark pch. your too good XD
@eli i am down for new pork city tech challenge.

REMEMBER EVERYONE. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE TO SIGN IN YOUR TV AT THE DOOR. BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR TV TO HAVE A NUMBER STICKER ON IT. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO SIGN YOUR TV OUT. ANYONE WHO IS BRINGING A SETUP BE THERE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 9 AM GET HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

Vinnie

Smash Master
kmare, a question. Say if you're just about to close entrants, its about to start. perfect 128 bracket, every1's here. then all of the sudden, some 6 year old and his mom comes and his mom is signing him up. Do you let him in?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
kmare, a question. Say if you're just about to close entrants, its about to start. perfect 128 bracket, every1's here. then all of the sudden, some 6 year old and his mom comes and his mom is signing him up. Do you let him in?
yo what kind of dumb question is that.

you need better posts imo LOL

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Ok so I MIGHT need some to do melee teams with.

I never really do teams, but I figure I might as well try it out.

I'm pretty good, so don't worry about having a sucky teammate lol.

I'ma go marth/shiek for teams. Falcon if you really want to be manly about it.

:093:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Looking at the rules, I see there will be pools.

So my question is how many people can make it out of pools?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo Dark.Pch, I'm repping Peach at this tournament. Remember at CoT4 I told you I randomly liked her because she was fun? Once I find a character that's fun for me in Brawl, which is extremely hard and rare, that character is tournament viable. Don't worry everyone, I'm still gonna **** with my Bowser and Lucario =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo Dark.Pch, I'm repping Peach at this tournament. Remember at CoT4 I told you I randomly liked her because she was fun? Once I find a character that's fun for me in Brawl, which is extremely hard and rare, that character is tournament viable. Don't worry everyone, I'm still gonna **** with my Bowser and Lucario =)
Oh yea, good **** DJ. So I guess I have you doing that while I do it else where. But I'm telling you man, with your mindgames, add all of her advance stuff to your Peach and you be good to go. We should also do double Peach in friendlies. that would be funny.

Top Bottom