• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
if you don't use mk just play him like peach and yours will be decent. ftilt is your jab and u have a better grab. there ya go!

and lol red dog, u know what i mean. the newer ppl always tend to get bracket ***** at smaller tourneys coz every1 is bugging the TO cooz they dun wanna play their friends or the best player there.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Bahahahahaha

Please tell me he used his Spring and tried to Uair kill you but he got hit by the Dair instead because it connected first xD
yes, what he does is waits for them to make a move because if you do it too fast, it doesn't connect, just the dair i assumed connected right before X Uair'd... X got first fyi.

if you don't use mk just play him like peach and yours will be decent. ftilt is your jab and u have a better grab. there ya go!

and lol red dog, u know what i mean. the newer ppl always tend to get bracket ***** at smaller tourneys coz every1 is bugging the TO cooz they dun wanna play their friends or the best player there.
No kidding, before we fixed the bracket. utah was playing other utahns in first round xD. haha.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
where are all the peaches playing top 10 in big tournaments? i've played this game two times in the past 5 months. why hasn't someone passed my accomplishements by now? its making me sad for peach =( STEP IT UP PEACHES. i know praxis is busy, bone doesn't play, but where's kos mos, sky, excel, hova, dark pch, raz, meno etc. grrr

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
well I really tried hard at Active but if I beat Bardull I'd would've had to take down Larry for 9th! =(

Ima rly try at Smashtoberfest though Edrees!

Just have to win the first 3 rounds of winners. ;D

hova

Smash Champion
where are all the peaches playing top 10 in big tournaments? i've played this game two times in the past 5 months. why hasn't someone passed my accomplishements by now? its making me sad for peach =( STEP IT UP PEACHES. i know praxis is busy, bone doesn't play, but where's kos mos, sky, excel, hova, dark pch, raz, meno etc. grrr
haven't gone to anything lately, but going to a tourney this weekend

i got u baby

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think for a big tourny I beat your record. you got 17th and I got 13th at one. Does this not please you enough my good man?

And I'm busy trying stuff out to fix Peach metagame. As I said before I play totally different since august, thus I been doing better in tournaments and beating good players. Even in big regional ones. But this is gonna take some time to get use too. My record for a big tournament is 13. And for a decent/average size tournament is 7th. I don't have full control of how I am playing now. it's somewhat a new change to the metagame of this character. And it can even be annoying but shows results. it's just taking time.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I think for a big tourny I beat your record. you got 17th and I got 13th at one. Does this not please you enough my good man?

And I'm busy trying stuff out to fix Peach metagame. As I said before I play totally different since august, thus I been doing better in tournaments and beating good players. Even in big regional ones. But this is gonna take some time to get use too. My record for a big tournament is 13. And for a decent/average size tournament is 7th. I don't have full control of how I am playing now. it's somewhat a new change to the metagame of this character. And it can even be annoying but shows results. it's just taking time.
What are you doing? It can help others.
Kinda like the ZAMUS people changing everything.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Genesis had a lot more attendants than SNES
And of course..........you, as usual. Any lil thing to just keep edreese ahead of everything like nothing at all can be done with this man according to you. How long you gonna kiss his *** and just find any lil thing to turn it into your favor of greatness. I swear to god man, you.......

What are you doing? It can help others.
Kinda like the ZAMUS people changing everything.
it is seriously gonna bite me in the *** if I started spilling it out. those I don't put up vids of myself.

Metatitan

Smash Master
It's not me again as usual, Edrees simply wins in proportions (and the fact that both coasts were there). I'm a math nerd (calculus ftw) so doing the proportions were easy for me. Edrees' performance was 63.14% better than yours.

Don't get me wrong, seriously good **** for your performance at SNES but to proportionally get the same placing as Edrees did at genesis, you would've had to have gotten 8th place. It's not kissing ***, it's looking at math. I must always point out math errors :colorful:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can go to a tournament with 30 people filled with Pros and another goes to a tournament with 100 people filled with noobs. Reasons like this, numbers don't mean **** to show how good one is. I can't believe people still go by that. its seriously one of the most ******** things I heard around here. And that's a fact. So save it and quit this already. Geez, I am starting to like Niko More than you. Just stop.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Very well but genesis did have all your players aside from Jash and NL. On a side note I think I may be going to Race's tourny next weekend :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No it did not, More people from our side that are beast did not go. alot more. Stop saying crap like this.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i do agree that genesis was a much harder tournament in the bracket than snes but w/e i rly don't care, just i'm sayin'. but that was genesis though lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If people wanna play this game, fine I can play it too.

I was not at Genesis, Done. Me and him play in 2 different regions. 2 different types of competition. He deals with regionals over there and I deal with them here. So there is no damm way to compare us or people to kiss his *** so damm much when we never scared off at the same tournament or region. But since you wanna put it this way, I was not at genesis to show you kids how it is done so screw that. And EC is a better region than the WC. And I wait for WC people to come hear and talk that ****. And defend your region, really the meta players when freaking M2K taught all those metas how to be that good with him. And if any one of them denies that is a bias, arrogant liar.

**** WC (and let the WC squad come in and troll and etc.) And anyone can take this post and think of me as you want from hit. I was not there at genesis, done. Now lets see you boys kiss his azz some more. Praise your god of the WC.

Man screw you guys, I'm going to sleep. Giving me a mean head pain. Laters

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
If people wanna play this game, fine I can play it too.

I was not at Genesis, Done. Me and him play in 2 different regions. 2 different types of competition. He deals with regionals over there and I deal with them here. So there is no damm way to compare us or people to kiss his *** so damm much when we never scared off at the same tournament or region. But since you wanna put it this way, I was not at genesis to show you kids how it is done so screw that. And EC is a better region than the WC. And I wait for WC people to come hear and talk that ****. And defend your region, really the meta players when freaking M2K taught all those metas how to be that good with him. And if any one of them denies that is a bias, arrogant liar.

**** WC (and let the WC squad come in and troll and etc.) And anyone can take this post and think of me as you want from hit. I was not there at genesis, done. Now lets see you boys kiss his azz some more. Praise your god of the WC.

Man screw you guys, I'm going to sleep. Giving me a mean head pain. Laters
No one cares about metaknight, i'm just sayin' you can't say **** like "oh we play in two different regions" and then turn around and say you beat Edrees' placing trying to prove that you're better than him.

Being a depressed, angry man doesn't give you the right to be a hypocrite.

Such a baby sometimes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No one cares about metaknight, i'm just sayin' you can't say **** like "oh we play in two different regions" and then turn around and say you beat Edrees' placing trying to prove that you're better than him.

Being a depressed, angry man doesn't give you the right to be a hypocrite.

Such a baby sometimes.
Man.......people so do assume so much. So that is what lead to this?

I never said I was better in the first place causew of my placing. Edreese was like no one had beat his record for a big tournament. And I said I did. So me where from that post I said cause if that placing I was better than him. it was a friendlie non-competitive Postbetween me and him.

Seriously Next time stop assuming so much crap and ask man. De-que-Diablo........

Metatitan

Smash Master
LOL this **** is hysterical. Dark, whenever ANY one of us says something that you said (when you don't want to be quoted basically), you always say we "assume crap" and then say we are from the devil in spanish.

And why say EC is better than WC when you haven't competed in the west coast for like a year? I just listen to people who have been to both regions and ask them which one is harder :ohwell:

KB is right, enough of this drama. Hova, White Peach, I heard you two beasted. Get any footage?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
lol all i did was try to motivate you. those placings were in the past. i was pushing for peaches to place in the future. calm down

also, genesis had a higher level of competition than SNES. this is just plain fact- it had most of the best of east , west, central, and so on. snes didn't have any of wc's best players. genesis had the highest level of competition of any tounament to date in brawl.

its not like i think it matters anymore, it was so long ago (both tournies), hence why i posted that i was expecting more peaches to get there by now..just having high expectations for all you guys, thats all =p

Xyless

Smash Master
This is a results topic, not a discussion topic. Let's keep on track, please.

Or at least take the pointless bickering to the GD.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You guys are funny

I still need to attend a tourney and see how I do, I've only really played against good people online and my friends offline, all of which aren't very good. Well, one of them is ok (he uses MK lol) but the rest are all pretty bad. Most of them insist on having Time matches with items on...yea :(

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
London does have monthlies. Why don't you check AiB for tournies in your region?
London is 5 hours away from where I live :p not to mention the cost of getting there would be pretty nasty

Mmm thats a good idea actually, I'm still horribly nervous about the whole idea though so...I'll have to see. I would really like to see how I do though and get some vids up to show you guys ^^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL this **** is hysterical. Dark, whenever ANY one of us says something that you said (when you don't want to be quoted basically), you always say we "assume crap" and then say we are from the devil in spanish.

And why say EC is better than WC when you haven't competed in the west coast for like a year? I just listen to people who have been to both regions and ask them which one is harder :ohwell:

KB is right, enough of this drama. Hova, White Peach, I heard you two beasted. Get any footage?
I know alot of people who have been to both regions and played, so lets not start this crap.

Also "de que diablo" is not calling you a devil in spanish. I'ts figure of speech for saying "****" or "damm" or "dammit" Learn something for one, so yea, as usual, you are assuming crap. Shows how much you know.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Dark please read my posts correctly. I said that you said we are FROM the devil or OF the devil. De que diablo literally translates into "of/from what devil" which properly goes into english as of the devil. I know that you're calling me a devil child.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's just an expression, regardless of what it translates into.

Also... can we drop this? It's embarrassing that the last two pages of our tournament results thread is "RAWR RAWR DRAMA RAWR RAWR READ MY POST RIGHT."

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
It's just an expression, regardless of what it translates into.

Also... can we drop this? It's embarrassing that the last two pages of our tournament results thread is "RAWR RAWR DRAMA RAWR RAWR READ MY POST RIGHT."
Peach boards needs a child "drama" board in order to get stuff done. XD

I have to skip through three or four pages just to get to the core peach discussion. And then wait a month and a half for a question to be answered. and even then I must isolate the drama frome the core text

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Sorry I've been so laid back in this thread.
Next person that starts drama, replies to drama gets infracted, if it gets too out of hand I'll close temporarily.

Dark I encourage you to not reply to Meta in this thread, or in any other thread on the Peach boards and just take what you have to say to PMs.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I have to agree, I just wanted to get one word in there because I felt responsible that my comments sort of sparked this, but lets drop it now and continue posting tournament results.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I placed 13th of 61 at TourneyPlay. Total attendance was low but we had M2K, Havok, DSF, Superboom and a lot of others...basically the entire WA PR except Chip + top five Oregon + all of Idaho + 2 SoCal + 2 NorCal + 2 Canada + Mew2King. Tough competition.

L33T got 17th and did pretty good!

Top Bottom