• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I can't go to tourneys either, because, like Rickerdy, I live too far away from places that regularly hold tournaments. There's also the fact that I can't drive yet, and there's no way my parents would drive me to something like that lol.

Besides, I'd probably come last place anyway...
.............................NO!

There will be NO Peach user self loathing except me. I deserve it only me XD

Mountain, your good, you just gotta keep your foundations up when you play, and stick to your air talents

Get Hype bout' yourself son!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Go to his thread and post the cost to enter singles and the top 8 from the tourny. Also how many people entered and link to the result thread of the tourny.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
It's the one by Den Haag. I could be at the bookstore in Den Haag in 30 minutes by bike from there. I was right outside of Delft.

I'd like to make a tournament if I can make it over to the Netherlands again next summer. :)
YES DO THAT!

Seriously, you should come. You would make one Peach main happy :).

Well it might take 2-3 hours by train but even so thats still quite a long time and the train can cost over £100 :/ I don't have that kind of money to spend on a train fare lmao
OVER 100 ?!?!? WTF! Is that including massages? That's seriously expensive, wow, I thought train in The Netherlands were expensive. Mehh, I feel sorry for you, you deserve a tourney. I hope there'll be a solution. I'm just lucky that The Netherlands is so small but still has a bunch of good players.

I can't go to tourneys either, because, like Rickerdy, I live too far away from places that regularly hold tournaments. There's also the fact that I can't drive yet, and there's no way my parents would drive me to something like that lol.

Besides, I'd probably come last place anyway...
Who are you kidding? Seriously, you are FAR away from last place. Besides yourneys are also for fuuuuun. It doesn't matter how good you do on your first tourney, it's more important how you do on your last tourney.

Well, that isn't really true, but you get the point. You'll get better. An old wise man once told me:

To get it right, you have to get it wrong first.

The Smod Marc, Yaaay?
Yesh.

:052:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

YES DO THAT!

Seriously, you should come. You would make one Peach main happy :).

OVER 100 ?!?!? WTF! Is that including massages? That's seriously expensive, wow, I thought train in The Netherlands were expensive. Mehh, I feel sorry for you, you deserve a tourney. I hope there'll be a solution. I'm just lucky that The Netherlands is so small but still has a bunch of good players.

Who are you kidding? Seriously, you are FAR away from last place. Besides yourneys are also for fuuuuun. It doesn't matter how good you do on your first tourney, it's more important how you do on your last tourney.

Well, that isn't really true, but you get the point. You'll get better. An old wise man once told me:

To get it right, you have to get it wrong first.

Yesh.

:052:
Dark pch is old?

I dedicate this post to yaay, who is probably hollands best peach, woot.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Good job. I also see KOS-MOS up there too repping as Peach as well ;-p
KOS-MOS went mostly MK from what I saw. Not that I saw all his matches by any stretch of the imagination. Correct me about the going mostly MK thing if I'm wrong, KOS-MOS. His MK is quite good (as expected) but I think he could've done just as well with more Peach ;)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
... Oh. That's quite disappointing, KOS-MOS. BUT it's his life, so his choice xd

Dark pch is old?

I dedicate this post to yaay, who is probably hollands best peach, woot.
LOL, can't let you do that Xonar. No way I'm the best. Istudying > Me. Probably every Dutch Peach > Me. But I will get good, I just have much to learn. I'm flattered though. x3

Thx everybody btw. xd

:053:

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL you guys. I just used MK just to see how far I would get and to see what its like playing a broken S tier character (I'm not going to lie, its pretty fun):laugh:

I also might use him for bad matchups...maybe

I've thought about dropping/taking a break from Peach but I don't think I'd ever be able to do that >.>.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

LOL, can't let you do that Xonar. No way I'm the best. Istudying > Me. Probably every Dutch Peach > Me. But I will get good, I just have much to learn. I'm flattered though. x3

Thx everybody btw. xd

:053:
Care. You beat Skippo in brackets, which makes me happy as I can tease him with it

Xyless

Smash Master
49th out of 104 (NO KOAST v2) 10/24/09

Ironboots did the best of the Peaches. I did great in pools, but 8 hours later, when the brackets started, I had major tired johns because I felt awkward napping there. I only had 2 hours of sleep following a 12 hour drive there. :\

Hopefully my videos vs UTD Zac will be up soon.

And KOS-MOS, it's a shame you picked that tourney out of all of them to play MK. All of us Peaches were dying to see you play Peach!

Nicole

Smash Champion
49th out of 104 (NO KOAST v2) 10/24/09

Ironboots did the best of the Peaches. I did great in pools, but 8 hours later, when the brackets started, I had major tired johns because I felt awkward napping there. I only had 2 hours of sleep following a 12 hour drive there. :\

Hopefully my videos vs UTD Zac will be up soon.

And KOS-MOS, it's a shame you picked that tourney out of all of them to play MK. All of us Peaches were dying to see you play Peach!
You also had to play an Olimar first round who plays me like, everyday. :(

And then UTD Zac I'm guessing. Double :(

You were really just cursed with bad luck. I definitely want to watch you vs UTD Zac though.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1: Ling Ling
2: Zero
3: Rated
4: Sant
5: MPD
5: Negi
7: Cartoon
7: Yubi
9: 4bdn
9: Kewkky
9: Twink
9: Gaia

This tourney was this last Sunday. Ling Ling ***** me. He's gotten way better. @_@

Nicole

Smash Champion
Do you have any recent vids Nicole?
I was waiting for Ripple to post some from the tournament I went to on Nov 7 or something, but he hasn't put them up yet. They were just friendlies though, I don't get many tourney vids recorded because no one ever has the necessary equipment. MW-W as a region is pretty bad about that, not that I do anything to help. The most recent ones are from May :ohwell:

Excellent work.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I was waiting for Ripple to post some from the tournament I went to on Nov 7 or something, but he hasn't put them up yet. They were just friendlies though, I don't get many tourney vids recorded because no one ever has the necessary equipment. MW-W as a region is pretty bad about that, not that I do anything to help. The most recent ones are from May :ohwell:

I'll have them up later tonight nicole. btw do you want them to say nicole or ironboots?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'll have them up later tonight nicole. btw do you want them to say nicole or ironboots?
SOMEONE searches their name alot :chuckle: But thanks Ripple, I know you've probably been busy.

Nicole is preferred, I didn't know anything about tournaments when I joined this place, and I didn't know I'd ever be referred to by the name I chose...

Top Bottom