• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
5th out of 22 (The Elite Four) 11/21/09

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256316

This is one of my favorite performances so far besides placing 2nd in a mid-tier tourney and 13th out of 50 at a regional tournament.

I beat the best Peach player in our state to get 5th place! I was the highest placing Peach at the tournament!! :)

Then I lost to a Marth player. The matches were always down to the last stock, but it was definitely tough. I hate characters with swords!! :( (unless it's me pulling a beam sword lol) I need more experience with this match up and some advice from other Peach players.

Otherwise...

w00t! w00t!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Silly Kyle vs Light vs R3D Dog vs Meno

4 Corners Peach Battle of Epicness!!!11!!1!

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Howd it go versus M2k? You had a pretty tough group of peeps to contend with lol
M2k is too goodz o.o He reads you like a book. You can't touch him

The tourney was fun, tho. I could have done better, but I made some stupid mistakes against this other MK player. He made a 2-stock comeback and beat me =/

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
nicole is a female, and thats better than most smashers are gonna get........
Lol I don't know what kind of smashers you're acquainted with, but there are some of us out here that keep it real with the ladies. Just sayin'.

@ Nicole- I saw your profile pic, not bad. :3

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
WATO 8.5
Kyon wanted me to post this :D

1: HalzE_FRESH
2: Seibrik
3: radiX
4: <3
5: Kyon
5: GDX
7: Chaz
7: PrinceRamen
(Wato 8.5)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258359

Thank you. it was a 24 man tournament. I lost to halzy in winners semi. He 2-0 me. First his mk. Then he switched to snake and I almost won. High %.
My second lost was to radiX. I beat his mk with a bomb. As I entered the stage after losing a stock. Then he switched to snake and went to 3rd game. I could have won that match but I have this odd thing I do when I run upsmash I press the r button and for the first time the r came first and I grabbed and missed. I got mad cause of my mistake and got up tilted. We were both at high percent. Vids will be up for this soon. =)

gantrain05

Smash Master
its ok nicole, we all know the MK's we play around here know how to fight peach too well, and you can blame me im sorry, but yes, against certain MK's its basically unwinnable lol.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm training my diddy for mk. I rly do think it's possible w/ peach but it's just faaaaaar more work than the MK is putting in so I'm just gonna fight back with a gay character too. once my diddy gets as good as my peach she's never gonna fight another MK in tourney again.

Top Bottom