• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Is it possible to work twice as hard as someone like, say , M2K? Isn't he trying to work as hard as he can?
Always possible but not probable, yes. Jason is too good for me to personally outplay hands down, the best I can do is take a stock off of him. His otherworldly reaction time plays a big part in that though, and combined with his quick wit and good control of his character, yeah...it's tough. xD But to answer your question: yeah I'm sure he does work hard in a match, but he's able to retain his high level of consistency with an already lethal character so of course the difficulty of overcoming both is astounding.

Edit: but I got tired of working at the MU for the same reasons Raz and Praxis stated. Too much of an unnecessary gamble, so I have a sub specifically for respectable MKs. Snake is my ***** though. ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Never thought Meta would afect people so hard.

So I guess I'm alone here when it comes to straight going peach on meta. All those *** kicking I will get from meta is gonna leak something into my brain to be able to take him out on a regular. This is gonna take a while to pull of but I got nothing but time, so be it.

One way or another I will finish off meta.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Always possible but not probable, yes. Jason is too good for me to personally outplay hands down, the best I can do is take a stock off of him. His otherworldly reaction time plays a big part in that though, and combined with his quick wit and good control of his character, yeah...it's tough. xD But to answer your question: yeah I'm sure he does work hard in a match, but he's able to retain his high level of consistency with an already lethal character so of course the difficulty of overcoming both is astounding.

Edit: but I got tired of working at the MU for the same reasons Raz and Praxis stated. Too much of an unnecessary gamble, so I have a sub specifically for respectable MKs. Snake is my ***** though. ;)
Yeah I can understand that. I played him in teams so far and i could see it.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I for one am formulating a strategy to D.E.S.T.R.O.Y. Metaknight on Battlefield with Samus. She oddly enough has the tools to do it.

Now after I lose the 1st match, if they ban battlefield I'm in trouble. I'm still formulating a strategy on that too. I plan to fight MK with Peach on neutrals and going all out agression. Turnipping until I find the stitch or bomb I need and holding onto that thing for DEAR LIFE.

Kyon I hear Ally is doing metaknight at tournaments now. See if you can face his MK

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
IMO:
Peach is capable of winning against MK- any MK.

However, Peach is not capable of winning CONSISTENTLY against MK.

You have to significantly outplay the opponent, by a not-impossible amount. It's just incredibly difficult to do that consistently, at all times, against the best players in the world.

It's strongly in MK's favor.
That makes sense. It's still his favour for a reason. I'd say 60-40. Hard, but winnable.

:053:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
5th out of 22 (Safara's Plethora of Plushies) 12/19/09

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259106

I lost to the #3 Snake player in the Winner's Bracket, down to last stock both matches.

In losers, I lost to the #1 Meta Knight player. Almost took him out, though!!! He ended up winning the tournament.

On the bright side, I won lots of plushies yesterday from placing high in 4 out of the 5 events. :-)

My Peach is becoming quite a threat and she is super sexy.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Lol I hate MK, but in teams, peach destroys MK.

In a tourney I went to a little while ago, I played Meep (an IC player) and ESOJ (a diddy player) in doubles tourney with my brother, smash god (an mk player). And these people are good... Meep is first on the MD/VA PR. So it was 1-1, and our turn to cp. We went RC, and they decided to go double Metaknight. In the end, my brother lost 1 life and I never died.

Take that MK! :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
5th out of 40 (Holiday Bash) 12/19/09
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9134166&postcount=26638

I think it's a pretty fantastic way to end the year for me. :bee:

I lost to the same Wario twice - and I'm deciding that's going to be my resolution for next year. I'm ****ing winning next time. Rawr.

Also, I'm learning top level DI, and stage teching on reaction. Also left reverse glidetoss.

Meno's 2010 Peach is gonna wreck **** up.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Wow!! Good sh** Meno!! I'm really proud of you. I wish Arizona had a big Brawl tournament scene. Hopefully we can host another regional tournament, and you better come to it!! If Dekar comes, we need to go KOS-MOS on his ***!!

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Peaches, you are REPRESENTING.
Have any of you used the Uair string or Fair/Turnip lock yet? Awesome to Kyle, Meno and Pharoah!

And I was thinking Peach ahd a much worse time against Meta. Like 35-65 or 30-70.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
results not uploaded yet but i didn't do so well at R3.

got outta pools n stuff. uair string'd like half the ppl i played in friendlies and tourney sets.

me and susannayouuu got 3rd in our dubz pool. double peach sucks so i was using wario/fox/mk.

i got 3rd in singles pools. lost to sean and warpstatus. almost had them both round 1 then got ***** round 2.

lost to zex's mk and itswillyo's diddy in bracket. beat some ddd but 3rd game on delphino i just went fox.

oh and went 0-2 in dubz bracket.

i played like garbage all of day 2 =(

it's all good coz the tourney was as fun as Genesis was with my carpool n all.

Oh, and I'm dropping Peach for a month. I main Diddy and Fox til my next regional on January 16th and 17th. That's when ima bring back Peach and have solid seconds for MK. No better way to get a 2ndary good and reliable other than to main them so yeaaah. I'm inconsistent vs MK and he's bull**** anyway.

yep.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7256

results r up.

33rd of 120 in singles.

Definitely not satisfied with this like, at all.

I have two large regionals coming up though. Winter Games Fest on Jan 16th/17th and SCSA 5 on Jan 30.

Both in my region so no real traveling or anything and both events are going to be pools + bracket.

I wanna be good so bad so I have to step it up. ;x

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna have to ask you guys to follow the format for posting your results. it's kinda getting annoying the way I have to search for the name of the tourny, the day aor how many people were at it. You all should have that ready.

From this point on, if you boys don't follow the format, I will nto bother to upload the results of you in here.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
~P For Christmas~

1: Ozz = Peach
2: Gnes==diddy
3: Jerm==toon link
4: ADMJP==meta
5: kalo==meta/wolf
5: Xyro==samus
7: smoom==ice climbers
7: p4==meta
9: De Angelo==meta
9: Captain Love==marth

Ozz
1st out of 10 entrants. 12/26/09

No results thread yet

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm gonna have to ask you guys to follow the format for posting your results. it's kinda getting annoying the way I have to search for the name of the tourny, the day aor how many people were at it. You all should have that ready.

From this point on, if you boys don't follow the format, I will nto bother to upload the results of you in here.
Sorry Dark... =(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ohio usually follows a standard 10/10/5 cost scheme but the host was kind enough not to charge venue fee at this tournament. I won the Step Yo Game Up Cleveland 8 last week as well. Low turnouts, but I beat some more PR players so quality of competition was still good.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey, I got 5th, not 6th!!

5th out of 24 (Raising Phoenix) 1/2/10

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260445

This tournament was so much fun! I'm so glad Light got 1st in Melee with Peach, and 2nd in Brawl!!! I'm so effing proud of him and extremely sad he will be leaving Arizona for cold, boring *** Colorado.

I beat the #2 player in my state in loser's bracket. It was really intense and he used Meta Knight the whole time. I went in with the mindset that I had to win no matter what, and it worked!!

Then I got revenge from a previous tourney from someone who got 2nd place and I beat him!

In pools, I beat the #1 player in AZ. He used Snake our first match then MK the rest. I stomped his Snake, he beat me second round in Luigi's, then I took it home on Yoshi's Island.

I'm at a point where I'm about to make a big breakthrough in Smash, for both Melee and Brawl. I'm really excited to see how things look for me in about 1-3 months time.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
How did you beat MK?
ANd I just said 6th because you had 5th by your name but it was 6th down on the list. I usually don't do ties.

EDIT: Dark Peach representing Peach in his recent tourney! Got 3rd place, made it to winners finals/losers finals and supposedly took a shady (?) loss.

Tell us about it Drk.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Since no one answered my question in G&SD I'm not sure how the placing is done Dark.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261075, There are 52 entrants INCLUDING pools, thou it's no where mentioned in this tournament results thread if these placings include pools. So my placing is either

17th out of 52 No Waahs: The Return of the Troll 1/9/2010 (Total Entrants including Pools)

OR

17th out of 25/32? (32 players but last place is 25th) No Waahs: The Return of the Troll 1/9/2010

If someone could clarify this it'd be appreciated, This is my 2nd offline tournament I've been to and first time making into the brackets, hence why I'm confused, so please don't attack me :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
How did you beat MK?
ANd I just said 6th because you had 5th by your name but it was 6th down on the list. I usually don't do ties.

EDIT: Dark Peach representing Peach in his recent tourney! Got 3rd place, made it to winners finals/losers finals and supposedly took a shady (?) loss.

Tell us about it Drk.
Nah he just messed up and airdodged into a DK f-smash. Nothing shady about it.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm so effing proud of him and extremely sad he will be leaving Arizona for cold, boring *** Colorado.
YOU'RE A COLD BORING ***

If someone could clarify this it'd be appreciated, This is my 2nd offline tournament I've been to and first time making into the brackets, hence why I'm confused, so please don't attack me :p
Pretty sure you count all of pools. You did manage to beat them all out and get into bracket.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How did you beat MK?

Tell us about it Drk.
I could have gotten first. But once again I let the myself get the best of me at the last min. ****it...... I gotta learn how to control that somehow. I had Will DK in winners finals. I just chocked at the wrong times. Then I lost it against Tiny. Idk why I did not play him like I did in winners bracket. And on my playground too (BF)

I'm happy for me being rusty I was able to play the way I did. Guess that makes up for it and got some cash out of it. Was not all bad but still dissapointed and annoyed at myself.

Top Bottom