• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Framerate

Smash Lord
King Beef is a cool guy, he throws turnips and doesn't afraid of anyone.

Although he let's Jigglypuff players take games off of him...

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
to sum up the recent placings...mk sucks, mk + gay midwest stages sucks, suicides suck, falco sucks, bad brawl days suck.

@_@

Cook

Smash Master
Guyyysss, as her boyfriend, I think she MOST craves me. I could be mistaken, buuuuuut... I'm pretty sure. But feel free to fight amongst yourselves for a dream. ;)

Cook

Smash Master
I do what I can.

My name is Andrew Cook, I am 22 years old and I am addicted to crushing people's dreams. :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I do what I can.

My name is Andrew Cook, I am 22 years old and I am addicted to crushing people's dreams. :laugh:
You are an olimar, what makes you think you can crush my dreams? I'll just settle for another hawt girl then. I'm a bucket of smexy anyway. dammit KB get to it!

I'll update this thread when I get home from the tourny.

Cook

Smash Master
Olimars are the best at crushing dreams because he is the most annoying character to fight, he beats you even though he's like an inch tall, and, as much as you want to call him gay, you can't do so because he is in fact the only character in the game who we KNOW has had sex with a woman because he has a child and a wife. OLIMAR CRUSHES DREAMS AND SOULS.

And he's so cuuuute when he does f-tilt!

Btw, POSTING THIS **** IS INCREASING MY POST COUNT.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nicole and Raz. I need the date and name of the tourny

And Raz the number of how many people entered. I'm not searching for all of this. O told you guys before to paste your results in the format it should be in or I will not post results.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
9th of 41 (Legacy of Legends in Smash EX) 2/6/10

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264367

Did so-so, felt a little sluggish but nothing drastic. Samuraipanda had a Snake style that was different to me (slightly more aggro/committed to his aerials), so I'll patch up on that and see how I perform OoS next time. Held up on my "Wario slayer" status though by defeating Omniswell. So far I've beaten Blue Rogue, Malcolm, and Omniswell; next on my list is Hunger and eventually PhantomX and Fiction if possible.. :3

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
So:
Praxis: G&W
KB: Wario
Kos-Mos: Diddy

I've already succeeded in thinning the G&W population to the point of an endangered species, and Wario numbers are steadily declining. Kos-Mos, step it up.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meno: Ivysaur

Having him as my secondary has allowed me to see both sides of the match-up with great detail. So no worries on any Ivy Invasion.

Anyways in recent news - I've beaten Colorado's top Wario, and PR #2, twice in tournament so far. :D

meno should post him getting 4th again.
My last two tournaments have been too small to include. This one was just nine people (although it did have our top four players present - explaining my fourth place). :p

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole and Raz. I need the date and name of the tourny

And Raz the number of how many people entered. I'm not searching for all of this. O told you guys before to paste your results in the format it should be in or I will not post results.
Hot Dickings was the name.

Edit - I want the Marth/Ice Climber slayer title. I will not give you guys any evidence that I deserve it. Just trust me. I think it's fair.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
So:
Praxis: G&W
KB: Wario
Kos-Mos: Diddy

I've already succeeded in thinning the G&W population to the point of an endangered species, and Wario numbers are steadily declining. Kos-Mos, step it up.
lol, going to Texas for a tourny next weekend. I'll see how I do. I haven't played in so long x_x

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Kos-Mos!! While you were gone Diddy started winning nationals. Go rectify this situation ASAP.

<3

Top Bottom