• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Good **** Joey, I saw that result a little while ago, and I was wondering if you were going to post here.

Bo, I thought you played Mario?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Thanks! ^_^. Hopefully you can go to Lexington and you can teach me peach stuff :D
7th out of 40...seems like you know about as much as I do :chuckle:

That's usually about as high as I can place. I guess my advice would be to play Kirby against MK and Snake. I just don't use a secondary cause I'm ******** and think it's cool to be a character purist.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
4th out of 11 (Cereal is Better than Brawl) 3/13/10

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269277

Tucson, AZ

So despite the low turnout, I'm really happy with my performance. Because there weren't that many people, we decided to make it a round robin. I'm happy that we did that since I got the chance to play everyone who entered and it also shows where I stand in the community.

I wasn't the only Peach player who entered though. Light came down from Colorado (although he will be moving back to Arizona!!) and competed too. Thankfully I outplaced him in the tourney and I beat him 2-0. Best Peach in Brawl for AZ!! w00t!!

I feel myself continually getting better. This was a good tournament for me after winning a tournament like a week and half before. I had a positive mindset going into this and it was also hosted in my hometown. Next time they have one in Tempe, there is no doubt that I'm going to **** some filthy sluts with my Peach!!

:)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Light is such a hoe. He wasn't come up a single time yet.

Something about a "eight hour drive" or something insignificant like that.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Slowly giving up on Peach. I've really lost my edge with her. It's just tough for me to choose who to work on in her place. I'm thinking between Diddy, Wario, and...Sheik. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol I'd never fully quit on her. I just need to work on a character to call my "main" and take up the bulk of work at a tourney with. I'll still use her for matchups that I know I can safely commit her to (ICs, Diddy, Wario).

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I got to play a non-Logic Oli and it was fun and I never lost :3 I wonder what could have been different about logic that would suddenly make my attacks not cancel his out x)

gantrain05

Smash Master
placed 3rd today out of however many people, results aren't posted yet, but i could have placed higher but i had to forfieght because my ride was leaving and the tourney wasn't finished. i'll post full results later.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I also placed 3rd!

We're all in sync. :p

It was a free tournament with about a dozen people. I beat everyone non-notable, and lost to the two notable players there. So, nothing really accomplished. I'm currently #4 on the CO rankings, I lost to the #2, and #6. :/

Everything was close though, so at least I'm not like, dragging behind or anything. Still, I need to avoid not playing this game for a month. I think I lose a lot.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i did beat joker in winners finals, who is easily one of the top 3 snakes in the MW if not the best. so im pretty proud of myself lol.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Jlo, you're alive!
Did you time Joker out?!?! Nice job on 3rd.

And good job Meno!

Also...
I got to play a non-Logic Oli and it was fun and I never lost :3 I wonder what could have been different about logic that would suddenly make my attacks not cancel his out x)
Dude, Logic is so aggressive for an Olimar, and I play with an Olimar AAAALLLLLL the time, so I know that matchup better than just about any other matchup. He's scary. I only got to play a couple matches with him though, so I didn't really get to figure out what the right things to do were.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Jlo, you're alive!
Did you time Joker out?!?! Nice job on 3rd.

And good job Meno!

Also...

Dude, Logic is so aggressive for an Olimar, and I play with an Olimar AAAALLLLLL the time, so I know that matchup better than just about any other matchup. He's scary. I only got to play a couple matches with him though, so I didn't really get to figure out what the right things to do were.
no i didn't time him out lol, i went all agro on his ***! i do believe i 2 stocked him 3rd round too! and i would have played him again if i wouldn't have forfieted, but he woulda probably beat me lol.

and actual placings right here

Singles:
1: Joker - Snake ($75.00)
2: Trent - Sonic ($37.50)
3: Jlo - Peach ($12.50) (Forfiet)
4: Blank - Kirby
5: Pariah - D3
5: Mushrooming - Sonic
7: Schism - G&W/IC's
7: Tyser - D3

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'll never beat Joker. It's all you, Jlo.

Are you gonna actually start playing seriously again???

Nicole

Smash Champion
Trent, while you're here, you should help discuss the Peach/Sonic matchup, because I know how much fun we have accidentally timing each other out and living until 215%.

Top Bottom