• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oooooo, you gonna take that Praxis?

You're skill level is common. OOOOOHHHHH
Instigator. >.<

And no, what I mean is that I believe he isn't as separate from the handful of other Peaches around his level in terms of apparent skill difference, if that makes any sense. Some of the other top players/players who main other characters tend to distinguish the more widely popularized players of a character without looking into the achievements and compare their skill with the rest of the pack. Kind of like how I would look at ZSS and Snakeee immediately comes to mind before, say, Nick Riddle/Y.b.M. or another skilled ZSS; or CO18 before C. Beef for DDD. That kind of thing.

Still <3 Praxis though, he's no doubt an amazing player with our sexy character. He's just not as far ahead of me and a few other Peaches as some other people would immediately believe imho. :)

@ Kyon- If you're going to get into that same "I suck because I don't main MK" mindset that I struggled with for a while, then just second him for some matchups like I do. Or better yet, if you have the fingers and quick smarts for it, go Diddy. I <333 Diddy.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
So that means:

D. Peach - 9th
Kyon - 3rd
KBeef - 3rd
Kyle - 4th

I again don't think it's a bar level anymore in comparing to top peaches. You are all top peaches now and have consistently been repping her nicely, as well as Meno, Nicole, gantrain, hiRoi etc.

I try to rep Peach here at SDSU, but when it comes to trying to rep her in all of So Cal... as Razmakazi said, So Cal is too good lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So that means:

D. Peach - 9th
Kyon - 3rd
KBeef - 3rd
Kyle - 4th
I feel like the only outcast in this list.

And no, I am not no top Peach yet.That is something I can just get back so easy really with these results. Back in my prime I did more damage than this. To me this is nothing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey Dark can you please update the OP with my most recent result. Thanks in advance. ^.^
Nooooo. I don't wanna upload good results. makes me jealous and feel like **** that all do good in tournaments and i and just left behind. Everyone placing higher than me. You are all better than me. So just leave me alone with it!

gantrain05

Smash Master
big tourney in st louis the 24th! wish me luck, and if any of u can make it u should!

also, when is the cutoff date for the tourney results? cuz i have a whole lot more placings than just 7th out of 57 lol. oh well i don't really wanna go look for em cuz im pretty lazy when it comes to searching

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nooooo. I don't wanna upload good results. makes me jealous and feel like **** that all do good in tournaments and i and just left behind. Everyone placing higher than me. You are all better than me. So just leave me alone with it!
.....uh..... =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man, people around here can't tell when I am kidding? How long have you people known me? De que diablo. I'll upload this when I get home from work. I'm also gonna make the OP look better. Be patient people. Uncle Peach is a busy man.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Man, people around here can't tell when I am kidding? How long have you people known me? De que diablo. I'll upload this when I get home from work. I'm also gonna make the OP look better. Be patient people. Uncle Peach is a busy man.
Lol it was kind of hard to tell through text.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
It's time for this European Peach to step it up too... But it's so hard :urg: It'll come.

Will you give me a cookie for being able to tell?

:053:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
9th out of 55 (2GG Brawl Triweekly feat. ChuDat) 4/24/10

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9160

cud've gotten 7th but i lost to choice last hit last game. first two games he used wolf, 3rd game on BF he used falco. I was getting ***** and on my last stock i had 100 percent and he had 0. I brought it back though. I was 190 and he was 120ish and offstage. I knew he'd side b so I tried to bomber him. The spacing didn't look completely right so I was unsure if the bomber hitbox would still be out when I got to him. Kind of an all or nothing move. Either he dies or I get illusion spiked and well, I got spiked haha.

Sucks coz the winner of that would've gotten to play Chu =(

but it's cool coz I kinda worked my way through loser's bracket in mid tier to get 2-0'd by chu in loser's semis and Choice almost ****ed that up too by almost beating him in loser's quarters haha.

I also learned that TKD is amazing and too horribly good vs peach. ******** spacing. @_@

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
same 2 u nicole lol

how'd you get timed out though?

my friend plays Oli and usually when we play the matches just last 4-5 minutes even w/ hiim camping me super hard just coz I either die or he gets gimped.

gantrain05

Smash Master
same 2 u nicole lol

how'd you get timed out though?

my friend plays Oli and usually when we play the matches just last 4-5 minutes even w/ hiim camping me super hard just coz I either die or he gets gimped.
nicole can time anyone out! cept me, i won't let her, epic peach dittos.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272968

"A Cool Cats Approach to Competitive Brawl" - April 24
5th out of 30

I lost to Fino...which is sad cause he plays Olimar. But he's better than me, so I didn't feel too bad.
After he did it he text both hiROI and I saying he timed out a Peach because he learned from both of us when he came to mlg. Can't be letting him run away or you not approching cause of purple =)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
To be honest I agree with Dark on this one. I also don't see how an olimar can time Peach out.... unless its norfair, something like that. If anything id rather lose all my stocks. He shouldn't be able to purple camp cause our bair wins if im not mistaken and we have toad too...hmmmm... maybe im just bad..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe you should play a good Olimar someday, D.P.
I'd watch my mouth if I was you xyless. You have no clue the olimars I play or how good they are to say this nonsense. You out of all people should not even have the nerve to come at me like this.

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm actually a little interested in seeing this in action, too. I wonder if L_Cancel ever goes to Iris' smashfests (the ones I go to in MI). I could use the experience, too, for MLG.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Explain to me just how these Olimars are doing this to Peach. Cause this makes no sense at all.
Omg, I hella agree. I'm thinking about it in my head and that makes very very little sense.

Unless...all the oli got was purples and you had to sit back and camp to kill them the whole entire match.

Iiiiiidk.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Omg, I hella agree. I'm thinking about it in my head and that makes very very little sense.

Unless...all the oli got was purples and you had to sit back and camp to kill them the whole entire match.

Iiiiiidk.
He had three or four purples at all times for the last 2 minutes of the match, so I coudln't really get to him. He was right in the middle of the stage and I was near the edge. I wasn't really taking much damage but I wasn't hitting him either.

But yeah, let's not act TOO appalled, everyone, I'm not a robot or anything, it's perfectly possible for me to have played a little stupid while this time-out was going on, out of desperation. I could've played it right, but I played it wrong, and **** happens. He played exactly the way he should've and I didn't. I don't blame him for timing me out, I would do the same for my bad matchups.

Top Bottom