• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

gantrain05

Smash Master
got a tourney this weekend, i totally plan on winning, but i plan on that every time, but anyways. expect at least another top 8 lol.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Top 8 is still great @_@ Good luck at your tourney, and who knows, you might get first...

On a side note, Peach is 16th on the Tourney Rankings. Keep it up guys, you're doing amazing!

:053:

hiROI

Smash Lord
Raz Bash apt tourny #1: Orlando, FL- April 3rd
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271030
5th out of 18

1: hungrybox ($72.90) :dedede:
2: Gallax ($32.40) :snake: :dedede:
3: radiX ($24.30) :snake: :diddy:
4: Chibo ($16.20) :rob:
5: gdx ($8.10) :diddy:
5: hiroi ($8.10) :peach:
7: Razek :pikachu: :metaknight:
7: Virg :fox:

My first time winning money! And FL needs more ROBs because I got so two stocked by Chibo both games since I had no idea to kill him, but he's pretty good! There's a tourney next weekend before MLG, so hopefully I'll bring better results next time!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
5th out of 20 (Ranbat 5) 4/3/10

Smash Bros. Brawl Singles (SuperCon Qualifiers)

1: Timotee
2: DTL
3: Underload
4: FishBait73

5: Meno
5: Luchmeat
7: Zajice
7: soki
9: Ghost Xtcx
9: Steam
9: Ensis Wolf
9: Spelt
13: Lenem Wolf
13: Dan Kelly
13: Elby
13: Budat
17: Tracyn Skirata
17: Ensis Fox
17: Zorch
17: Jaydon
This was a guaranteed top three for me. But Lucario keeps happening to me (specifically 4th place). :mad:

I can't even camp cuz it puts me in death percentage. :mad::mad::mad:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yeah Meno we know you got this. I think we should start the aim chat again with each day we discuss a character mu... I thought it was a good idea... its just that of course it was ruined cause basicly all of west coast disagreed with Dark or things just went dumb.. Im willing to try it again and promote it.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Aye!

Also be sure you guys post your results in that thread! (if they haven't already been posted that is)

My latest 4
CASTRO
San Antonio, Tx

49th out of 107 at WHOBO 2
Houston, Tx
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271027

3rd out of 21 at Nikefest
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269398&highlight=Nikefest

5th out of 27 at St. Phillips (Entered as GBang)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267989&highlight=Phillips

7th out of 32 at Mizuumicon
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267100&highlight=Phillips

There is another tournament this weekend in my city, and next weekend as well. Ill update afterwards

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think it is my turn to get tagged in. I have a tourny 2morrow. I had to recreate my style. I was mostly the agressive type. And I not noticed much of that till later. and lots of people telling me that I was. but did not garee. Now I see it. And I hate playing agressive. My D game is where its at. So spend hours learning how my defensive was back in the days. I think I got it now.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I have a tournament tomorrow too! I'm really excited. The past two tournaments I went to, I won one and got 4th place at another. I'm hoping to place top 3 and hopefully win. I need to keep a strong mindset, focus intently, and play smart with awesome spacing. <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i do too. lately i've been messing w/ 2ndaries though (MK/Snake lmao) but my next 3 tourneys are really big ones meaning probably 50-60 + attendees and about 100+ for Tourneyplay 5 so it's time for my Peach to crush stuff. =)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Dark Peach I see a 9th which is awesome! Especially for returning and in a pretty big entrant.
How do you think you did?

King Beef got THIRD! DO IT KBizzle! How did that go?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
3rd of 13 (Step Yo Game Up 10) 4/10/10

Results:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271615

I played great overall this time around since I actually have some time to practice now (and Wifi helps too btw). ***** my way up to Blue Rogue, lost the set (he's got mad Peach experience now thanks to yours truly), beat Argent and Suyon in losers, then lost to Blue Rogue 3-1 again in losers finals since he took advantage of my FD counterpick with his pocket Ice Climbers that I somehow forgot about.

Other than that, I did much better against him than I did last time we played, and with enough effort I should pose a significant threat to him at tournaments again instead of just going even and losing at the end.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark I still don't see my results up there. o.o

In case you missed it.

Don't blink 9th/22
3/13/10
Northrbooke, IL

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8960
I know about it. I updated half cause I was on smashboards for a long time applying for the BBR and then having to update this. nd needed a break. I'll do the rest later. There is still some I did not do.

Dark Peach I see a 9th which is awesome! Especially for returning and in a pretty big entrant.
How do you think you did?
I really don't know......

I don't think I still get my title as top Peach again.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey guys... here are the results for the tournament I went to on Saturday:

1: Darklink :metaknight: :falco:
2: Kiraflax :pit: :rob:
3: SST0 :rob:
4: Silly Kyle :peach:
5: Princess Bubblegums Rainicorn -Bloodhawk - :snake: :lucario:
5: Juicyfruit - Jard - :snake: :metaknight:
7: t1mmy :metaknight: :DDD:
7: Derpdaderp :luigi:

Results thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271744

I placed 4th out of 18. This is one of my best tournament performances in Tempe. I got $10 for placing 4th, which paid back the entry fee for the tournament.

I lost to Kira in both winner's and loser's. ROB is such an annoying matchup!! I beat two Meta Knights and a Snake in loser's and I end up losing to ROB, again. Although, Kira is ranked #2 in AZ. I beat the #3 player (Bloodhawk), which was an amazing feeling since Snake is such a heavy *******. I think I'm pretty good at the Snake matchup, and recently the Meta Knight matchup too.

Two out of state players from Oregon came - T0mmy (SST0) and T1mmy (who I beat in bracket). T0mmy fought my Peach in pools, and I lost 1-2, but it was down to last stock over 100% for both of us. I didn't realize he was listed as one of the top ROB players. He gave me one of the best compliments I have ever received from a smasher:

That I was as good as Praxis, or better.

I could not believe it! My heart soared and I was ecstatic. The only other Peach player I have been compared to was Edrees, but that was from a player on Wifi lol.

I'm finally gaining some recognition for my Peach. People compliment how fast and technical my Peach is, etc. It's really exciting and some smashers are amazed at how quickly I have improved over a short period of time.

Within the next few months, I should be considered one of the top Peach players in the country. Hopefully I can get some videos of my most recent Peach performance. I think you guys will like it.

:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm.......kyle, looks like I now have some new competition worth wild. Think it is about time I got out of my rusty state To be a top Peach main once again and just see what you got.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Congrats Kyle.

But somehow I get the feeling a good number of us could get that same compliment from him. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong and maybe you're on a higher level than we are, haha. Either way, good ****. :3

Top Bottom