• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Nicole

Smash Champion
7th out of 42 - Joker's Monthly - 1/10/10. Bracket's on the link, you just gotta scroll down a bit.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740&page=1093

I beat Lain's Marth and had his DDD at 130% last stock while I was at 60% last stock. I got a bit careless off the edge, and he edgehogged me with the slow over-100% roll. It was a sad day, but I'm still pleased with my results, there were lots of good people there and I beat some MK's for once!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
7th out of 42 - Joker's Monthly - 1/10/10. Bracket's on the link, you just gotta scroll down a bit.

I beat Lain's Marth and had his DDD at 130% last stock while I was at 60% last stock. I got a bit careless off the edge, and he edgehogged me with the slow over-100% roll. It was a sad day, but I'm still pleased with my results, there were lots of good people there and I beat some MK's for once!
post the results in ankoku's character ranking list(in tactical) & post the top 8 chars.

Xyless

Smash Master
Interesting. I thought more than Ally and lain were going to the Iowa tourney, since that was the purpose of the Smashfest at Kirk's which they went to.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Interesting. I thought more than Ally and lain were going to the Iowa tourney, since that was the purpose of the Smashfest at Kirk's which they went to.
More people may have wanted to go, but Lain and Ally barely got a ride, so perhaps no one else was able to get one.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

*swoons* :love:

You make me so hot for you Nicole, good work!
KB, back off ****it! You had your shot!

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
unlike the rest of the str8 portion of the boards I don't want you Nicole but if there are vids I'll be fine w/ quietly masturbating to them in the corner. I got them creeper eyes yo.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah I'm not creepy. xD

If we ever meet she'll know that I'm totally normal and approachable and all that lol. Oh and sexy too, or so I've been told. =P

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
So, apparently, all of us straight Peaches are creepy.

lol, poor Nicole. xD
STRAIGHT and PROUD and apparently + creepy, I sleep on chairs during tourneys thou and annoy people, then when I wake up I own people with Peach

Nicole

Smash Champion
Lol at this thread. But now I've discovered who the 4 straight Peaches are on the board. And you guys aren't TOOO creepy, I've had worse :ohwell:

@Raz - sad day for you (and me), I don't think I got any of my matches recorded.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
STRAIGHT and PROUD and apparently + creepy, I sleep on chairs during tourneys thou and annoy people, then when I wake up I own people with Peach
Last part was the most important.

I couldn't help but stare at Nicole at NO KOAST.

(because of her hat)
Hahahaha, yeah right.

Lol at this thread. But now I've discovered who the 4 straight Peaches are on the board. And you guys aren't TOOO creepy, I've had worse :ohwell:
There are more than just 4 :D.

:052:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You will have to excuse me. When you are a straight man living on the Peach boards with no females around, it tends to drive them crazy. To a point one of us lost it and decided to be a female on here for a few weeks. Seeing a girl around here for us is like holy water.

Forgive me, I am just misunderstood.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
You will have to excuse me. When you are a straight man living on the Peach boards with no females around, it tends to drive them crazy. To a point one of us lost it and decided to be a female on here for a few weeks. Seeing a girl around here for us is like holy water.

Forgive me, I am just misunderstood.
uuuuh, dude, you did the female thing. no reason to not be specific.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
49th of ??? (POUND 4) 1/17/10
Made it to second round of pools

5th of 30 (Ohio Circuit Opener: Delta Upsilon II) 1/23/10

had a decent run after Pound

pools
Defeated Crow 2-0
Defeated Wakka 2-1
Defeated Ithrowthings 2-1
Defeated Moose 2-1
Lost to DJiskascribbles 0-2
Lost to Kel 0-2
got 3rd seed

bracket
Defeated Nope 2-1
Lost to Overswarm 0-2 *close matches though lol*
Defeated Fonz 2-0
Defeated Z 2-1
Lost to Kel 1-2 *Norfair was legal so I had to ban that and I was left with Rainbow Cruise against his MK...got two stocked there...yuck...MW janky stagelist blows*

Side note: Pokemon Stadium 1 is AMAZING for Peach in the MK matchup, this tournament confirmed it for me.

results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262707

Nicole

Smash Champion
Niiiiiiiiice job KB! Now if we can get MK banned, you should be taking first from now on, amirite?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
yeah super lame, but all the more incentive for me to get the MU down so well that I'll win the first game of the set and be in a better position to win it.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Yeah I almost timed out a MK there (with % advantage of course lol) PS1 is amazing because their defensive campiness just lets you pluck for good stuff... RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. Good pulls aren't rare when you have 2/5 transformations promote camping, not including windmill if you're so inclined, giving you ample time to pull some game-changing items/taunt people into running into Peach's UTilt :D

Nicole

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263441

9th out of 60.
Lost to Rob Gambino (MK)
Kit forfeited to me (Wario)
Beat Zoze (MK)
Beat MJG (Toon Link)
Lost to Affinity (MK)

I'm satisfied enough, but I could've done better. I had a terrible bracket, I played 3 of the 5 MKs present at this tournament, and I lost to Affinity again...by SD. I 2 stocked him on Battlefield though, so that was cool.

And anyone watching the Livestream, I hope I wasn't too ********. I've never done livestream before and it's really strange. I saw Mikey on there though!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

9th out of 60.
Lost to Rob Gambino (MK)
Beat Kit (Wario)
Beat Zoze (MK)
Beat MJG (Toon Link)
Lost to Affinity (MK)

I'm satisfied enough, but I could've done better. I had a terrible bracket, I played 3 of the 5 MKs present at this tournament, and I lost to Affinity again...by SD. I 2 stocked him on Battlefield though, so that was cool.

And anyone watching the Livestream, I hope I wasn't too ********. I've never done livestream before and it's really strange. I saw Mikey on there though!
Nice going. Good to see Female smashers stepping it up more.

And yea I will update this thread, just a lil on lazy mode right now with the other stuff I been dealing with.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
so uuh the results haven't been posted for the last two tournaments i attended

Winter Games Fest Jan 17-18 I did kinda badly.

idk how many ppl in bracket so idk my placing

In pools

Lost to Futile (wario)
Lost to Camaman (falco)
Beat 2 Randoms

In bracket

Lost to Vato Break (MK)
Lost to AC (DDD)

AC's a ranked mk/d3. both games were last hit @_@

at any rate i did bad but i felt i got so much better that weekend so w/e

Yesturday I had went to SCSA5. Jan 30.

25th outta 87 i think 70 ppl in pools, 17 already in pro bracket from previous SCSA events.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8080

Pools

Beat random peach
Beat random fox
Lost to Sky (we did fox vs his falco for fun. 2-0'd both games last hit. super fun xD)

32 man amatuer bracket after top 2 make it outta each pool. To get outta amateur bracket to pro bracket u just have to win 2 sets. pro bracket has 16 players already that did good at previous scsas so just the top players.

Beat Edrees (dittos...lol. and we played for like an hour before hand too. @_@ )
Lost to Sleeh (Olimar...he's rly good but I heard good things about fighting oli from edrees and havok afterwards so maybe i got this next time lol)
Beat Kira (ROB from Arizona)

The Kira set was some of the clutchest **** I've ever pulled off omg lmao. What happened was round 1 on SV we're both last stock. He's at 40 or w/e and I'm at 50-ish. There's only 10 sec left so he apologizes to me when he runs to the edge to time me out and I'm like "lol it's cool man np np it's tournament". So he's just dropping down and jumping back. At 2 seconds I run off the stage when he drops down and bair stagespike to up b stagespike combo his *** and I win by time out. I literally won w/ 1 second left, it was ****ing funny but he was mad. xD

2nd game he ***** me on lylat. The stage ****ed my spacing vs ROB so my 30 percent bomb kill went to waste. 3rd game he's winning the whole time on battlefield but w/ 1 minute left and last stock i just start mixing it up and ******. He had 140 I had like 60. I take about 20 more damage before I time him out via running to the ledge + ledgerolling 2 times to finish the last 10 seconds.

Suuuuuuuper campy set haha.

In pro bracket

Lost to SK92 (falco. every time he's last stock or near death 2nd stock he just mixes it up and ***** my last stock even if my stocks kept lasting forever)

Lost to Brent (Falco)

First game against Brent it's kinda even and it feels easy-ish coz I just played SK92 but 2nd stock he spiked me at 29 and my jump didn't input in time so I died. Kinda lame. I lost my last stock at 220 and he was last stock at 70 haha. 2nd game I go BF and he goes MK so I just win that round w/ Fox. Round 3 is BF and peach vs falco. He timed me out. He just kinda ran away from me the whole time coz he cudn't kill me lol. All my stocks lasted to about 200 coz Falco can't kill haha. Oh well, I just need to learn the matchup more coz I haven't played a Falco in tourney in about 5 months. >_<

fun tourney. I think I got better again and I learned a toooooon of ****. I'm pretty sure Ima start ****** the socal scene now w/ my peach, not that it'll be easy but I got this haha. Oh and training my fox to fight mk is rly paying off. :]

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Nicole's improved so much its crazy. I honestly didn't feel like I won that last game because of the dumb backwards Up-B SD :/

We def need to get lots of friendlies in at NKv3 :)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole's improved so much its crazy. I honestly didn't feel like I won that last game because of the dumb backwards Up-B SD :/

We def need to get lots of friendlies in at NKv3 :)
lol name search much? thanks for the compliments though :bee:

backwards up-b is just me being ********, we were both at almost identical percents, so don't feel like you didn't win, match definitely could've gone either way. but yeah, i'll play your mk anytime, you actually fight me and i don't have to play -as- gay as i usually do.

@KB - we need to both go to the same tournament sometime! but until then, i'll try to keep doing good things in MW-W, you're ****** as always in MW-E.

MJG

Smash Hero

9th out of 60.
Lost to Rob Gambino (MK)
Kit forfeited to me (Wario)
Beat Zoze (MK)
Beat MJG (Toon Link)
Lost to Affinity (MK)

You lost by suicide? I should have watched more matches than play random people. I know the feeling :laugh:

King Beef, what's the deal with quivo? D:

Top Bottom