• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Good selection, okay prices, not part of a factory or something (like, you could find this store in a mall or downtown as its own shop, etc). Might specialize in some kind of candy (jellies, gum, etc) but not necessary.
I love the stores with the little plastic cases and the big metallic scoops where you get to fill your own bag and pay by the pound.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
The secret to Peach dittos is to be Daisy, that way it's no longer a Peach ditto and a completely different match-up.

crush

Smash Master
the secret to peach dittos is more toad and peach bomber

right McCain?
Yeah toad and peach bomber are great at edgeguarding the other *****. Rihanna is also a really underrated move. Although it is not the best defensive option due to being countered by spaced aerials on shield/Chris Brown, it can be used for safe landing like Mary Poppins.

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
So remember when i use to throw out random ideas for gamer tags as jokes and ask what u think...

Ice cold (might of said this one b4 dont remember) (the point is i can ask people whats cooler then being cool)

King of the peach

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
:c

I haven't a good peach ditto in sooooo long. this is mostly due to the fact that most peach players are way more technical than I am now. So I to resort to baiting them as opposed to rushing them down.

/emo
This is total bull****, u r way to good at peach dittos and u know it

@mrmaxadler for me it would be king. Straight

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Vanz, we could've Peach dittoed if you'd been in Ohio this weekend. And get your tech skill back. I love your rush down Peach ditto style. I try to do that, sort of, but I'm not good enough. :(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^^ yes its true :(. i finally got to play him in tournament and he went peach game 1....i asked to play his marth/sheik/fox and he ok afterward though

Top Bottom