• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Bing

Smash Master
I used Daisy against Jeth when we played peach dittos on Friday :( And I won. SO thats false(I did this a joke, white/Pink peach all day)

Peach dittos are fun though, I actually enjoy them XD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I play them with Doll all the time. The matchups I know best are probably the Peach and Jigglypuff matchups just cuz I play them all the time. >_>;

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Peach dittos, Puff, ICs, Samus, and sometimes Sheik are all MUs I enjoy. Marth and Ganon can go eat a bob-omb.

Funny, I only get to fight spacies + Falcon, though. :urg:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I used Daisy against Jeth when we played peach dittos on Friday :( And I won. SO thats false(I did this a joke, white/Pink peach all day)

Peach dittos are fun though, I actually enjoy them XD
Peach dittos are jank, it's the only long winded match-up I can't fully focus on in friendlies. Near the middle (which was probably only the third stock) I stopped pulling turnips and started floating at you because I was getting sleepy.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Someone needs to be at my shoulder constantly whenever I'm playing the ditto, reminding me to pull turnips. I've boycotted that move. That's probably why I'm bad at them, in part.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to be at my shoulder constantly whenever I'm playing the ditto, reminding me to pull turnips. I've boycotted that move. That's probably why I'm bad at them, in part.
I feel the same way. Sometimes I forget I have a move until I accidentally bump a button, but then I get stuck into using that move over and over again to make up for not using it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wow I would hate that... If were to throw Samus in there I'd cry for you...

well.. I like Peach dittos, just Peach vs Puff...
2nd most played matchup now honestly. LOLOLOLOL

Fox and Falco and Sheik are the characters I play against the least. They are also the ones I lose to in tournaments mainly. I really need to practice more against them.

Wake

Smash Master

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
alan i heard you liked peach's uptilt in project m

heartzz
You did?

Its pretty cute but when I played I played exclusively like melee peach (cuz I was trying to win) and never actually used it. Does it setup for anything?

Dammit, now I wanna play Project M but I dont own brawl.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
These Johns make me really sad :( Our matches arent even that Long. We were on Dreamland and it was only 4 minutes...

Not like that Time I kept going Mewtwo vs your Peach.
When did you go Mewtwo? The only Mewtwo I've fought was TastyGoldFish and BlackGold.

4mins? It was 6 and a half. I don't like the match regardless and I don't know what to do besides throw turnips and occasionally hit. I take it seriously against KirbyKaze, Riddlebox and Mark, but you seem trolly when you change your characters all the time :p

Bing

Smash Master
Im not trolling lolol I do change characters like every other match. But its not trolling. You played my mewtwo at the last monthly XD. And was it six and a half? I swear it was only 4... my bad.

I don't get bored during those MU's because I just go as aggro as I can be... keeps me on my toes... Would you stay tryhard if I went Peach against you in tournament?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I don't go aggro in match-ups I have little to no idea about. Or match-ups like Marth, where I try, and get my fair share. In tournament, I'm almost always in "tryhard mode" as long as I haven't been playing poorly that day and depending on whether I was hugged or not.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'd like to be aggro vs Marth, but he's ****ing stupid as ****, so I can't.

No one ever hugs me when I'm playing Melee. Perhaps I should look into that.

Bing

Smash Master
I wish I got more hugs at tournaments, especially since A ccertain someone has come to a tournament in two month.

Jeth, Shrouded, next tournament I see you both at, defs giving hugs!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You did?

Its pretty cute but when I played I played exclusively like melee peach (cuz I was trying to win) and never actually used it. Does it setup for anything?

Dammit, now I wanna play Project M but I dont own brawl.
yeah idk, it's a lot more usable than Melee uptilt but i'm not sure on its applications. it's just cute =D
also if you hit someone with peach bomber and press a taunt button it becomes hearts instead of explosion =D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I imagine you use it the same way Marth, Falco, Fox, and Sheik use their up tilts.

Oh, opponent's above me? Go, my disjointed head-defense move!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
But both marth and shiek have platform or upthrow-uptilt shenanigans with theres.

I want in on that!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i wonder if they changed lucas much since when i played

should ask connor about my charged b upsmashes and downsmashes

go figured i'd like a character that could still do 60+ with a dsmash

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I like Rob in P:M.

Fly told me that Rob is basically what you'd get if Samus and Peach had a baby. So I imagine I will be throwing crap at people a lot and crouch canceling into moves. Which I'm fine with.

Cia

das kwl
after my first playthrough of P:M i decided that i was best with ike and rob

but apparently ike is overpowered as all hell, so screw that i'm playing rob lol
Everyone will eventually migrate to Fox. His mobility is a bit off from his melee counterpart, but Fox's kit just too good. I'll have a pocket Sonic tho.

:D

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Lucas does stupid things that arent CCable, but he cant approach against characters like Peach.

Peach is who I play, but I ****ing adore Ganon. His throws and tilts are so fun, and that side-B is practically orgasmic.

Cia

das kwl
I don't really like Peach in p:m. Mainly because of her double jump. I prefer the brawl DJ to the p:m one :x

I can't wait til they finish ivysaur.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
She needs a good DJ, in my opinion. As in, not a twirly one that takes 700000 years to complete.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I havent played enough pm to have a main, but i am liking zelda, but in truth i am just waiting for zss to be released

:phone:

Top Bottom