• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think its my duty to bring up the fact that the peach boards have been unhilariously gif empty for the last 15 pages...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481

I am so original.

I definitely am going to start this. I will prove that not only am I better than DoH at Peach dittos, but a better gif poster, and a better DC gay.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i hope you realize that you already lose

the first one is so random and has no point

as for the second one, you have no reason to be saying guuuuurrrlll at the end of your post

there is a reason you never see people, well at least doh/alan, force gifs

i'd be surprised if they even consider you worth of a gif response after that pitiful attempt

i mean like come on, you say "i am going to start this" and you don't even have a gif to match that. that is the whole point of your post and you don't have a gif to express that, very minor leauge

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
O **** this makes me think of a old west showdown, where the rest of the peach boards goes inside shuts the doors and windows and peeks out to see who wins the duel.

If only i had a gif for this thought...

:phone:

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I want to jump in on this wonderful orgy of gifs but I feel as though I would be inferior :( I'll wait till my spacing is better.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Fine, due to popular demand. I stop.

I also realize I am suffering from a severe caffeine crash now. My judgement is probably severely impaired.

Nighty night my Peach brethren.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sage getting banned? This only slightly makes up for Skylar getting eliminated on Idol last night.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I believe DoH summed it up very nicely.

I see nothing wrong with being banned because you attempted to **** with the 3 muskequeers.

Top Bottom