• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Rarely do I find black guys attractive, and on the occasions I do its usually a light skinned/mixed guy.

Most hot guys im attracted to are latino or white, but I cant recall the last time I found an asian guy attractive.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Rarely do I find black guys attractive, and on the occasions I do its usually a light skinned/mixed guy.

Most hot guys im attracted to are latino or white, but I cant recall the last time I found an asian guy attractive.
Yu Darvish. Also, I've moved beyond my previous mantra.

:phone:

prog

Oh god. Met someone. They said three magic words. Fox, Wavedash, sweet spot. Number achieved

prog

Cute black guy. I was explaining marvel and stuff to him...

He's originally from Ohio though, started the combo. Sobering up...OH GOD, I LEFT THE PAPER WITH HIS NUMBER AT THE BAR

prog

Well, I told him about the boards, and I'll see if he posts on the other forum that sponsored the event.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Prog

Proggy

PROG

I did it.

UGH I ****ING DID IT FMLIHATEMOTIONS

Whatever, yolo

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Mostly from tumblr.

And I just confessed my everlasting love for someone (minus the dramatics)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i know that feel alan
it's a good feel
and then it can be a bad feel

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
The funniest thing is that part of my resolve came from a guys grindr description.

That and mccain/doh/prog.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully your everlasting love isn't directed at a straight boy, that seems to happen too often. Drama.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
hearting a coward's position?

gurl

-----------

Your attitude reminds me of this lol.

There is a lot that can be said about what Obama did, but it's definitely not a coward's position.

I understand where you're coming from, but being the first sitting president to openly support gay marriage is kind of a big deal.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I assume because he didn't openly support it at the beginning and deemed civil unions to be adequate.

But the world of politics is fickle and im happy that hes openly backing it now.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

-----------

Your attitude reminds me of this lol.

There is a lot that can be said about what Obama did, but it's definitely not a coward's position.

I understand where you're coming from, but being the first sitting president to openly support gay marriage is kind of a big deal.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Basically the Defense of Marriage Act hasn't been repealed, which was part of his platform in 2008 and though he thinks gay couples should be able to marry he did not say that they have the right to marry. He stated that he still felt it should be handled on a state to state basis.

It's definitely a big deal, but it's not quite what we hoped for.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Also say he endorses marriage equality but then says the states can discriminate at that level rather than having a national standard.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's definitely a step in the right direction... issues like this take time. Women's rights didn't happen overnight. I'd say it'll probably happen within a decade, depending on how quickly old people in Congress die and younger people show up.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Also, his personal opinion (which I'm assuming this is) can't just suddenly become law because he wants it to. What I mean is, this is probably how he himself feels on the issue, but he thinks that states should have jurisdiction over it (not arguing that he's right or wrong, but it's just a thought).

john!

Smash Hero
it's possible to be for or against something, and still agree that the national government should have no say about it.

this is known as "not wanting to use military aggression against people thousands of miles away"

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Not really the same thing. It should be apparent that all citizens are entitled to the same rights and that states should not be able to vote away rights for certain groups of citizens. In a way it would almost be more helpful if he had said the reverse, i.e., "I don't personally think gay couples should marry, but I believe that they are entitled to those rights."

Top Bottom