• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Do you have a doubles partner yet?

EDIT: ****ing NAGACE. Directed at Kage

john!

Smash Hero
Why hasn't anybody shopped the bear head onto ice yet?
...you mean there's actually a market for pictures of attractive guys with bear heads?

what have i gotten myself into...

edit: seriously tho, are guys with bear heads attractive? i mean i am in NOOO position to judge people because they think animals are sexy, but i'm just wondering because it was supposed to be a joke at first

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Interesting question (and phrasing).

Its funny cuz I started as a Shiek main and picked up Peach as a joke cuz spamming downsmash was so easy. Then my Peach got good in teams cuz of downsmash spamming. Then it got better than my Shiek cuz of the spamming of the downsmash.

And now I dont wanna stop maining Peach cuz I dont wanna go through a phase of losing with a different character until I get good with them.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Interesting question (and phrasing).

Its funny cuz I started as a Shiek main and picked up Peach as a joke cuz spamming downsmash was so easy. Then my Peach got good in teams cuz of downsmash spamming. Then it got better than my Shiek cuz of the spamming of the downsmash.

And now I dont wanna stop maining Peach cuz I dont wanna go through a phase of losing with a different character until I get good with them.
LOL I started as Sheik main too
But I hate Sheik's recovery so I'm switching to Peach

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Good selection, okay prices, not part of a factory or something (like, you could find this store in a mall or downtown as its own shop, etc). Might specialize in some kind of candy (jellies, gum, etc) but not necessary.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
This started out as something fun, but you're ruining to for me.

I wanted you to drop some sexual innuendos so we could laugh about them.

I hate you.

Top Bottom