• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Wake

Smash Master
I was at the gym, and UFC came on... someone should've told me about this before. I'm pretty sure they did like 5 sexual positions within a minute.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I for one dont understand the love for mud wrestling, on the other hand beach volleyball is legit both for the females and the sport (its good to watch in the summer Olympics)

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Great. I'm sick with a tourney on Saturday. Can I recover before then?

I always felt that I liked women's indoor volleyball more than women's beach volleyball. But that's just me, I guess.

Bing

Smash Master

I always felt that I liked women's indoor volleyball more than women's beach volleyball. But that's just me, I guess.
That was me for my last tournament. I was at about 80% by the time the tournament came.
Also DoH, that last image got me... too good XD

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion

Back to the old avatar i see. Also i like beach volleyball more not sure why, i think i like the two v two dynamic more, plus its i believe faster paced

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, I could never stay away from Colette for long. Someone told me that they're glad I went back to this, cause they didn't like my other avatars. I lol'd.

crush

Smash Master
ur last avatar was way better bro. and this little blond girl avatar thing will make people think ur some scrawny white kid as opposed to what you really are, an angry black guy thhat turns into thee incredible hulk after losing peach ditttos.

Ambix

Smash Ace
My friend drew this picture of me in a sundress.

I now feel like I can be taken seriously in this thread.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Connor, how the **** do you have as many posts as me when you registered like 3 years after me?

Top Bottom