• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can't believe no one's said Peach/Ganon. It's my favorite team >_< Followed closely by double Peach and Peach/ICz :D
It's a REALLY fun team but I guess it doesn't come to mind because there aren't many of em' lol.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
MacD is a ***** that ***** with such a bad character. now I know why the Peach forums are so catty. Peach sucks!

good job beating Dad, Mom-Cain.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
My Peach is wavedashing like a pro now. A month ago my Peach was so vanilla, but now she's hot sex. I can't wait to show you guys some new vids of my melee Peach!! :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah I totally went back to using pink Peach. No more colors for a while :( green is just over used right now *tear*

Composeur

Smash Ace
Hey, so where's Mike G, anyway? I heard a rumor that he started this thread and was taking up Peach again.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I just realized a major problem. I was playing on a laggy TV for....wow.....I feel REALLY dumb now.

Edit: I seriously don't think that the TV was like that originally, but it might have slowly started dying. (Which it died on me like Monday or Tuesday.) The gradual reduction may have been minute, but that'd explain a few things that my eyes were trying to adjust to. I still can't believe it was like that. I wonder when it started dying? It was at least a year....wow....

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hey, so where's Mike G, anyway? I heard a rumor that he started this thread and was taking up Peach again.
I still play, and I train with sleepyk, Xif, merc and RJ here in GA. I just haven't attended an OOS since pound 4

/busywithlifejohns

Top Bottom