• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Cia

das kwl
is it? IS IT?

Free gentleman sucks, it's hard to tech and gets used all the time.

Weight changes will throw you off!

But if you would really love to play PAL, come to Europe? Problem solved.
Falcons here land the gentleman almost 100% of the time anyway, so i'm not sure it matters. as for weight changes.. Fox has only gotten lighter, so I'm sure I'll come to enjoy that =D An I'll go to Europe when I'm SURE I can win ^_^

How well does Peach and ice climbers work together?

Shakugan, maybe im a lion
I love that team.. because it's so odd. But the wrong Ice Climbers will just get *****.

VA

Smash Hero
I wish you the best of luck with winning in Europe, not as easy as it sounds with all their armada practice...

I guess yeah most falcons do it easily enough in NTSC anyway, I was playing Fuzzy in NTSC and he kept messing up the gentleman the other day.

Cia

das kwl
I wish you the best of luck with winning in Europe, not as easy as it sounds with all their armada practice...

which is probably why i won't be going anytime soon ^_^

btw macd, i lost the bet T_T and now I have to watch 1 Justin Beiber music video T_T T_T I need time to prepare for this so I'll do it tmr.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm sorry vanz, i have chosen this one for you to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

again i'm sorry and i hope you can still see afterwards, on the bright side he can actually sing so at least your ears won't hurt

EDIT: lol, the gods are on my side, the video didn't load cause of an error so i didn't have to watch any of it :bee:

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
i'm sorry vanz, i have chosen this one for you to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

again i'm sorry and i hope you can still see afterwards, on the bright side he can actually sing so at least your ears won't hurt

EDIT: lol, the gods are on my side, the video didn't load cause of an error so i didn't have to watch any of it :bee:
That's like the best you can get with him....*shudders* You are a kind man, good sir.

MacD

hahahah, that would have been amazing, that one i saw in spirts of late night MTV, then one day i finally sat down and watched it... bad idea, just a very bad idea

and hey the bet was to help you in the end... sorry if watching a bieber video wasn't motivation enough

also how'd you end up doing that tourney, all you said was you lost the bet

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
sigh I'm asian so I never get to try american breakfasts. my breakfast is the same as my dinner LOL

Composeur

Smash Ace
sigh I'm asian so I never get to try american breakfasts. my breakfast is the same as my dinner LOL
I totally understand! I'm teaching in Korea right now and there are NO breakfast places. International HOP my ***. I just want a ****ing omelet or some crepes in the morning, not pickled cabbage. Breakfast food is the best.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I totally understand! I'm teaching in Korea right now and there are NO breakfast places. International HOP my ***. I just want a ****ing omelet or some crepes in the morning, not pickled cabbage. Breakfast food is the best.
Ummm

I'm uber jealous.

Maybe its how I was raised but I really don't care much for breakfast food.

I will however concede that breakfast food for dinner is like the greatest thing ever.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJs =

It tastes great, helps boost your immune system alot, and gives you amazing DI.

Omega DJs =

Tastes great as well, helps keep your heart powered up, and also gives you amazing DI.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Ummm

I'm uber jealous.

Maybe its how I was raised but I really don't care much for breakfast food.

I will however concede that breakfast food for dinner is like the greatest thing ever.
Because of your inspiration, I just had eggs for breakfast today for the first time in months. <3

Breakfast for dinner! Breakfast for president!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJs is too good. It prevents you from getting sick or helps your sickness heal much faster and it has the power to cure anything, even cancer. Since its bad for your teeth because its acidic and you drink it too much, drink milk too. Milk helps to strengthen those bones and your teeth.

VA

Smash Hero
lol, drink advice from DJ Nintendo. I drink too much cola, it ***** my teeth. Needz moar DJ's, it's not only good for sickness but it helps my DI...

Composeur

Smash Ace
Try DJ supplements, available at your local Whole Foods. If they have those in the UK...?

Cia

das kwl
hahahah, that would have been amazing, that one i saw in spirts of late night MTV, then one day i finally sat down and watched it... bad idea, just a very bad idea

and hey the bet was to help you in the end... sorry if watching a bieber video wasn't motivation enough

also how'd you end up doing that tourney, all you said was you lost the bet
the worst I've done since Pound =[

I got 4th in singles, 2nd in teams (w/ teczero).

srsly, our double peach is just amazing.

:colorful:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So friends, i was just wondering what you guys think is the best team mate for peach, character wise? I teamed with an ice climbers player for awhile and it seems as if its not as fluid as say, fox and falco or other teams that are really fluid.

MacD

well with IC's, you have to be the agressor, cause IC's sure as hell can't

i like it cause i like doing everything, but other peaches would rather camp in the background

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Fox, Pikachu, Falcon, Falco or another Peach are great teammates for Peach. Any character can be fluid with another character, it just depends on the two people and their chemistry. For example, Vidjo and Chu Dat made it work really well at Pound 4. Although the characters I just suggested are my recommendations to you.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Peach is good with anyone, seriously lol.

But best imo would be Fox/Sheik/Falcon/Peach but I'm still partial lovin' good ol' Marth/Peach, so fun.

Top Bottom