• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Zelda Power Rankings (refer to new thread above)

How Should We Determine the Rankings?

• Vote for a Panel

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Have Mars run the Whole Thing;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Base it off wins and losses

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • rock, paper, scissors

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Have the rankings controlled by a respected member such as Kataefi

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
NL doesn't use Zelda all like that, afaik. Just on occasion. Rare occasion.

My list would be:

Bobby
Riot

Honorary Mention (for being in a whole different country and metagame): JuJux

And leave it at that, lol.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I would just list those three with bullet points in alphabetical order like this:

- DarkM
- Jujux
- Riot

There it is ladies and gentleman; this list of players repping Zelda at a high level in Brawl.

Anyone else either doesn't have the tournament results or doesn't main her.

If you're offended by this post, then go practice and place better. It's the honest truth.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
I would just list those three with bullet points in alphabetical order like this:

- DarkM
- Jujux
- Riot

There it is ladies and gentleman; this list of players repping Zelda at a high level in Brawl.

Anyone else either doesn't have the tournament results or doesn't main her.

If you're offended by this post, then go practice and place better. It's the honest truth.
Hahahahaha... Very well said.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I think Veggie has a really good Zelda and deserves to be more than on that "honorable mention" list.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Plank is hosting a tourny in FL this summer with an amaetur bracket. So say you don't make it out of pools, you can re-enter and compete against people of your skill level.

Plank is really good for the community.
Agreed! And he's bringing it to the FLA! You guys have to make it! Please lol!

Bandit

Smash Lord
I think Veggie has a really good Zelda and deserves to be more than on that "honorable mention" list.
He hasn't placed in teams or singles yet. I saw his tournament results and while he is doing well, he is not excelling at the level the other 3 are.

AzN, Veggie, Sniperworm (Shelda), Scary, GreyFox, etc are all good but those 3 are the top. Jujux plays in Europe, but he places in Europe. Regardless of how he would place here, that should be honored and I feel the honorable mention thing is a slap in the face.

In Brawl+, I haven't done anything to speak of as far as placings either. My placings will come in teams. If I had stuck with Brawl, I'd probably be just like Veggie. A good Zelda but no tournament results to really show.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Regardless of how he would place here, that should be honored and I feel the honorable mention thing is a slap in the face.
An honorable mention is honoring him. x.o

You can't realistically compare him to our players. There's no shame in being an honorable mention, although on a list as retardedly small as this one, it doesn't matter one way or the other.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I know, but it comes across as supremist that USA is far better. It's why just list the 3 that are placing and say that's the list. DM is in the same boat as Jujux, so I see no reason to honorable mention Jujux but not DM. On an "island" (in this case, literally) where the metagame could be much different.

That's my logic.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, if that's how you feel......

1. Riot

Honorable Mentions: Darkmusician, JuJux

There, done.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
#success

We just did the PR between the two of us in a matter of hours, get @our skills.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
well i went to scsa. unfortunately i could not use zelda AT ALL because i hate the lamest pools ever (an mk, a lucario, a gnw, and a falco were the ppl in my pool, so there was no way i was going to use her). and i didn't get out of pools. however, I did win a MM against some falco and a diddy with zelda.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
well i went to scsa. unfortunately i could not use zelda AT ALL because i hate the lamest pools ever (an mk, a lucario, a gnw, and a falco were the ppl in my pool, so there was no way i was going to use her). and i didn't get out of pools. however, I did win a MM against some falco and a diddy with zelda.
Lol @ this.

Should've stayed Zelda or went Zelda. :X

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I dont see why Im on this if Im a wifi player >_>

Can you please take me off, I mean even Kata has tourney experience and hes below me.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
First post edited, i don't know if anybody really seems up for this....it seems that a lot of people are being sarcastic and whatnot so you guys decide;)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Just throwing this out there that if you don't agree with a thread you don't have to post in it.

I doubt it, but if this does go ahead, then I'll be keeping a close eye on it so things so get spammy or derailing. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, see, you misunderstand.

We're helping by warning people not to waste their time..... so they can spend it on better things. =D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Like picking better characters to play with in Singles and some doubles.

I still play Zelda in Doubles but I moved on for singles. =/

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
No, see, you misunderstand.

We're helping by warning people not to waste their time..... so they can spend it on better things. =D
well let people waste their time however they want.

i mean i understand as much as the next person that zelda is a bad character and far from viable, but the hating is causing a lot of tension...and maybe people need to tone it down a bit and just go along with things for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom