• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Zelda Power Rankings (refer to new thread above)

How Should We Determine the Rankings?

• Vote for a Panel

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Have Mars run the Whole Thing;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Base it off wins and losses

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • rock, paper, scissors

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Have the rankings controlled by a respected member such as Kataefi

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I take it that either this isn't happening or it's under construction lol.
This.

I'm going to Either HOBO 22 or Phase 5. Against TX best so I can't promise great ratings from me. If there is LT and LT teams, I'll join in. :)

MrEh

Smash Hero
This.

I'm going to Either HOBO 22 or Phase 5. Against TX best so I can't promise great ratings from me. If there is LT and LT teams, I'll join in. :)
If you see PX, tell him that there's copious amounts of sex waiting for him if he ever wants to return.

Tell him that the ****** Fish says hi.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
I wish i could upload videos. That way there would at least be some chance for me getting ranked. At least in Brawl+.

Also, I am a straight up Zelda as well. I rarely use Diddy Kong any more. I don't use Sheik at all , unless I transform by accident. In which case I transform back as soon as it's safe.

I also say option A).

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm sure if you asked anyone around here capable they would be more than happy to upload videos for you;)

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
That would be amazing. I have a lot of videos of me, but I couldn't ever find anyone to upload them.

Can anyone upload videos??? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I can upload your vids if you want (only regular brawl though). Just send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I wish i could upload videos. That way there would at least be some chance for me getting ranked. At least in Brawl+.

Also, I am a straight up Zelda as well. I rarely use Diddy Kong any more. I don't use Sheik at all , unless I transform by accident. In which case I transform back as soon as it's safe.

I also say option A).
A Brawl+ Zelda??? Really?????

Did you go to Pound 4? If so, how did I miss you there...?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord

He wasn't able to go to pound -_-. I know because all the losers who couldn't went to his house for a Brawl+ smashfest. Myself and LT both play Zelda in Brawl and Brawl +!

L-T!

Smash Apprentice

No, I couldn't afford to go there. I live in Mass.

He wasn't able to go to pound -_-. I know because all the losers who couldn't went to his house for a Brawl+ smashfest. Myself and LT both play Zelda in Brawl and Brawl +!
Yeah! We had snacks and everything! lol
Even though we had a Smashfest at my house I still haven't played you in like a few months. lol I guess I was just too into playing X-Factor.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Definitely one of the best, if not the best is RIOT/Godathand from New England.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
No, I couldn't afford to go there. I live in Mass.

Yeah! We had snacks and everything! lol
Even though we had a Smashfest at my house I still haven't played you in like a few months. lol I guess I was just too into playing X-Factor.
Hey, is that the same X-Factor that plays ICs? Or am I just being absolutely lost and crazy lol.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Double post. HAHA I caught you. >:3

B+ Zelda is way better than vBrawl Zelda. I'm just not used to playing B+ Zelda cause I normally use Link, Ganon, and Cfal. <3

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
That's cause I'm waiting for you to Double Post again. :3

Anyways, There isn't anything new just yet cause not many tourney Zelda's are active atm. =/

Bandit

Smash Lord
That's totally my fault. I somehow missed that you were posting in here.

All this talk about B+ Zelda... gets my sparkles going!

youtube.com/jcaesar007 if you want to see vids of Hackfest 5.0 and Pound 4 which are all the new 6.0 set. I'm in it somewhere; I am just too lazy to get the links.

I have some other videos that weren't tournament from Pound, but they haven't been recorded yet due to Pound videos coming first. I'll see about getting them up.

Also, I have to note... Riot plays + too??? (Yes, I am this excited... there's only like 5 of us now)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Brawl+ Zelda is so much fun! For some reason, I'm also able to pull off more lightning kicks in Brawl+ (it's not necessarily because of the Fair size buff, I've certainly sweetspotted with Bair many more times in Brawl+ than vBrawl).

But yeah, gotta love Zelda+.

:052:

Bandit

Smash Lord
It's because her aerial game has been buffed, so you are in the air more. This will lead to using the kicks more often.

L-T, I may go to Apex, and if I do, we can play there. Pretty much, you will have to go to a national tournament to play another B+ Zelda (except you have Riot who might be at your locals).

GreyFox, you ever going to come to the EC? I can't say I would make it out to TX, but it could happen.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
Where and when is Apex? I might be able to got to that one.

The only Big tourney I went to was SNES (Game Unicon). That's only because it was half an hour away from me, plus Powerglove and Freezepop were playing a concert there.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
It's because her aerial game has been buffed, so you are in the air more. This will lead to using the kicks more often.

L-T, I may go to Apex, and if I do, we can play there. Pretty much, you will have to go to a national tournament to play another B+ Zelda (except you have Riot who might be at your locals).

GreyFox, you ever going to come to the EC? I can't say I would make it out to TX, but it could happen.
I'm really wanting to goto Apex this year but looking at it now, It's just ****ed expensive. If I do go it'll be just for friendlies.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure my friend JCaesar will end up running Brawl+ there (if someone else doesn't step up) and that usually is a $10 entry fee for each singles and doubles. Other than that, I don't play Melee or Brawl.

Edit: I just looked at the thread again and was floored by the $30 venue fee. Wow.

@L-T

Apex is in NJ in August. Check it out in the tournament listings.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Plank is hosting a tourny in FL this summer with an amaetur bracket. So say you don't make it out of pools, you can re-enter and compete against people of your skill level.

Plank is really good for the community.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure my friend JCaesar will end up running Brawl+ there (if someone else doesn't step up) and that usually is a $10 entry fee for each singles and doubles. Other than that, I don't play Melee or Brawl.

Edit: I just looked at the thread again and was floored by the $30 venue fee. Wow.

@L-T

Apex is in NJ in August. Check it out in the tournament listings.
Sounds like a plan. I'll check it out and see if I can go.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Plank is hosting a tourny in FL this summer with an amaetur bracket. So say you don't make it out of pools, you can re-enter and compete against people of your skill level.

Plank is really good for the community.
I know him personally. He's a very good guy who knows how to step up as a TO.

@L-T: I hope to see you there barring any complications myself.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Riot's Brawl+ Zelda is beastly. But than again I play Jiggs and Falcon... so I imagine all Zelda+'s will make me really sad inside.

Apex will have Brawl+ singles... because if JCeasar doesn't run it I'll complain to OBM and try to get him to run it. We've been trying to get Brawl+ singles as a side event around here but everyone seems to complain about not wanting it or some other crap.

In other news, DM plays Zelda again?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I've never stopped practicing with Zelda. I used her exclusively save for one match last tournament and did alright. That was the most tournament time she's had in awhile.

I'll be experimenting with other chars just to give them some play under pressure and see how they do. DDD, Falco, Mario, Marth, Snake ICs and maybe some MK. I've already won a tournament with MK though so probably not MK. I'll never stop using/practicing Zelda and most likely she'll remain as my most comfortable character just because of all the time and effort I've put into her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom