• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Zelda Power Rankings (refer to new thread above)

How Should We Determine the Rankings?

• Vote for a Panel

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Have Mars run the Whole Thing;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Base it off wins and losses

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • rock, paper, scissors

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Have the rankings controlled by a respected member such as Kataefi

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I vote RPS for the 6th panelist.

Also..... I gave my terms for the dare, and you all failed me. :mad:

How long is this voting process gonna go? I'm ready to get started! =X

Bandit

Smash Lord
Riot - 9
DM - 9
KayLo! - 7
Bandit - 6
Veggie - 5
Jujux - 4.5
Kataefi - 3

AzNFinesse - 1
Mars - 1
Rock Paper Scissors - 1
HSS - 1
Mars - 1
AlmostLegendary - 1
Boxob - 1

Yeah.... I accept all votes...

I think we can eliminate all who are not the color red. There have been 10 voters so far.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Riot - 9
DM - 9
KayLo! - 7
Bandit - 6
Veggie - 5
Jujux - 4.5
Kataefi - 3

I'd like to nominate the idea that this is the panel. If everyone is cool with it, I'll create a social group for the power ranking panel and invite everyone in.

I'd also be okay with top 5. I'd like to keep it odd numbered, so voting works out to a majority.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Jujux (good and knowledgeable Zelda) and Kataefi (respected member, has stuff under control, responsible) should definitely be panelists imo. I know I'm not really allowed to have a say in this since I'm not a Zelda main and don't visit here that often, but I just wanted to point it out ;).

:052:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm happy that people think I'm organised and stuff :) I can get a little TOO OCDish at times but every little helps =p

Btw I'm a little sceptical how the panel will work but considering the state of zelda atm whoever is taking a hold of this should do so now so we can formulate stuff and get in some tourney placings. No time like the present... I'll help with whatever possible, panel or no panel.

Bandit

Smash Lord
The social group has been created to discuss the rankings and the top 5 vote receivers were invited in. That is the current status of the panel & rankings.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I never voted yet. How many vote's do I get? Cause I vote Kata and Jujux lol
I want them both in as well D:
But 7 people does seem excessive......

Dx

EDIT: Aha! Why not, include Jujux in the panel giving us 6 people, which borderlines having to many people but doesn't cross the line, imo. And make kata the guy who does all the work hahaha

jk

But really, make Kata an organizer of sorts and tie breaker panelist if it comes to that? I think we can all trust him to carefully look at both side of a case and come up with a solid conclusion.

Just my over complicated solution to not wanting 7 people in the panel lol

.__.

I'm also up for a fight to the death between potential panelists. Both entertaining AND problem-solving!

EDIT: I'm just throwing idea out there, don't listen to me D:

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
ahah thx to people who's voted for me :p !
But actualy, I can say that i'm "happy" to not be in the panel because my website (the french board) is just a ****ing sucess so I really don't have lot of time to post here now :( !
It's not mean that I'll become inactive here but that I'll come less than before :p !
And the language's barrier is really inapropriate for the panel, imo =D

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm Ed lol. I always use the ED!!! Tag in tourney but whenever I'm mentioned I'm referred to as Ed instead of my swF name. It's all good, Ed's my real name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom