• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Zelda Power Rankings (refer to new thread above)

How Should We Determine the Rankings?

• Vote for a Panel

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Have Mars run the Whole Thing;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Base it off wins and losses

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • rock, paper, scissors

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Have the rankings controlled by a respected member such as Kataefi

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Bwahahahahhahaaha greyfox calm down. I think Almo is black, i'm black.....it's all good lol.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Keep this on topic please! mars you still serious about wanting this? Anyone else? Otherwise I'll just lock it and all this social stuff can go in the right place.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Bwahahahaha Kata you would lock a thread about black pride during black history month bwahahaahahahaha.

Ok but seriously, how do you guys want to do this? A panel of 5 players? A list compiled by all active members of the board? rock, paper, scissors?

I'm still down if people want and we could exclude all tournament results before 2010 to give everyone a fair shot.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
A panel of 5 Zelda's. I don't care who goes in but for sure DM has to be in it. :X

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Bwahahahaha Kata you would lock a thread about black pride during black history month bwahahaahahahaha.
I definitely lol'd

Hopefully the poll will pick the fate of all this tourney business.

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
rock, paper, scissor must be the most objective one ! :mad:
lol.
It does not matter to me, so I don't vote.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I say do a panel but they must be active. Also I want to be in the panel also. We don't need any discrimination against Wifi Zelda's either.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If we do the panel then it will be voted upon by the community.......so of course if your fellow Zelda players feel that you are deserving of a panel spot than of course you can be on there Almo.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll do some MM with Zelda this weekend. Maybe. if I do I'll list who I beat. I'll have to study Zelda frame data and then read up on her match ups. Then check out thier frame data and hitboxes. Gives me an idea of what to do and the options I have. I did a lil research with Zelda. She is better than most give her credit for with what I found out. But with the options I found, still hard to beast with.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Finally you started working with this. TBH, I was already starting to think you'd just decided to let this die since nothing was happening.

Now it'll be interesting to see where this goes from here.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If rock, paper, scissors wins this, I swear to god I will do any dare the Zelda forum gives me (provided it isn't illegal or blatantly against Global Rules..... I like my red name).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
:p

The fact that it's a private poll makes it so much better, lol. Okay, lemme stop causing trouble now.

(But seriously, I will do a dare if it wins.)

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I don't honestly see how it could lose now.
Yeah, it got instantly two more votes. I wasn't going to vote myself either, but this whole dare thing is making me have second thoughts.

There's also one vote for the last option... Stop voting for yourself Kat! :mad:
jk

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
If rock, paper, scissors wins this, I swear to god I will do any dare the Zelda forum gives me (provided it isn't illegal or blatantly against Global Rules..... I like my red name).
I haven't voted yet :lick: ..
attempt of corruption ? O.< ! jk :3

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Wouldn't it be time to already wrap the voting up? There hasn't been any activity in here for some time, and if you really want to get these power rankings done you must keep moving forward.

Unless if you're waiting for "rock, papper, scissors" to get the two votes it needs to win the poll, of course.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
In that case I'll call JuJux here to vote for it and do the same myself.

Also, lol@you ninjaposting while I was editing my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom