• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If G&W had a shield and was heavier, then I would probably main him, or at least use him in tourney a lot. A man can dream...
yeah. gaw needs to not be so light and have a bigger shield.

haha. he also needs to be able to l cancel all his aerials...and his bair beefed up like in brawl. Then he would be <3

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@victra: all he *really* needs is a shield, and for up-air to be cancelable on the first hit to be good in melee.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Young Link isn't underrated imo. He has too many problems despite whatever few cool tricks he can do. Link on the other hand is underrated.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
yeah. gaw needs to not be so light and have a bigger shield.

haha. he also needs to be able to l cancel all his aerials...and his bair beefed up like in brawl. Then he would be <3
GaW needs

1) shield that isn't just a decoration
2) roll / sidestep -- one of the two, or both
3) more aerials he can L-cancel
4) sheik to die

edit: I wish Ness had his 64 sex kick, Dair, U-tilt, and Yo-Yos. And less horrible specials. Seriously, 3/4 of them aren't even his moves.

john!

Smash Hero
I honestly don't mind G&W's L canceling. The two main aerials he uses to approach (fair and dair) can both be L-canceled. He just needs something, anything that gives him a decent defense, and he would be amazing.

On second thought though, if G&W wasn't low tier then I wouldn't do as well in low tier tourneys... so never mind. >_<

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Ness would be good if his up b was atleast 1.5 times as fast and removed a good chunk of someone's sheild. If his forward b has less end lag. If his grab range was the same as his dash attack range. Or atleast just bigger (since he should be grabbing with his mind after all) and if his downB was jump cancellable. edit: i forgot to mention his down b should also have 1 frame start up.

maybe not good, but def alot more fun

JPOBS

Smash Hero
If his bair could be l-cancelled (down to 7 frames of landing lag) ... that alone would make him mid-tier.
i said the exact same thing to a friend of mine.

GnW is useless if you're behind him. bair has good launching ability the problem is you cant follow it up at all.
'if his bair could be l-canceld, i honestly think he;d be higher with that alone.

and give him a decent sheild. those two things would put him in mid tier indeed.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
If Kirby had Jigglypuff's air mobility and his forward and back throw weren't interruptable then he'd be mid-tier.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
@Mango: Nah, you're just upset because I pointed out that your falco loses a lot. XP

@Variola: Stop **** riding other people and form an opinion of your own.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I formed my opinion about you a week ago. IIRC it was when you were making horrible posts about space animals.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@Mango: Nah, you're just upset because I pointed out that your falco loses a lot. XP
'cause you're hovering over Mango's shoulder every single time he sits down and plays Falco, amirite? Do you also change his diapers?

@Variola: Stop **** riding other people and form an opinion of your own.
Lol. You're mad because Variola's stylin' on your ******* too.

Edit:

I formed my opinion about you a week ago. IIRC it was when you were making horrible posts about space animals.
Hey I remember that. I also seem to recall Merkuri being unable to form a comprehensive argument as to why he/she thought Sheik >> Samus. I also remember somebody reposting Hugs' thoughts on the matter and Merkuri instantly caving-in because, well, it's Hugs (rite?).

Smooth Criminal

Merkuri

Smash Lord
@Variola: Even that wasn't your opinion, someone made a dumb post like ''Fox is obviously better than Falco, Merkuri is being dumb'' and you said something ''I agree''. I was bored so I looked through your posts the other day and you do this a lot. You just pathetically ride off of what other people say. It's not a big deal or anything, I'm just pointing out.

'

Hey I remember that. I also seem to recall Merkuri being unable to form a comprehensive argument as to why he/she thought Sheik >> Samus. I also remember somebody reposting Hugs' thoughts on the matter and Merkuri instantly caving-in because, well, it's Hugs (rite?).

Smooth Criminal
Where is this contempt coming from? I was able to form a comprehensive arugment just fine as to why Shiek >> Hugs, however I decided not to argue with Hugs because he's obviously more knowleddgeable than I am about the match up. Quit being a douche please.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Where is this contempt coming from? I was able to form a comprehensive arugment just fine as to why Shiek >> Hugs, however I decided not to argue with Hugs because he's obviously more knowleddgeable than I am about the match up. Quit being a douche please.
Naw I like where I'm at just fine. Thanks, though.

*shoos.*

Smooth Criminal

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
@Variola: Even that wasn't your opinion, someone made a dumb post like ''Fox is obviously better than Falco, Merkuri is being dumb'' and you said something ''I agree''. I was bored so I looked through your posts the other day and you do this a lot. You just pathetically ride off of what other people say. It's not a big deal or anything, I'm just pointing out.
WOAH DUDE!!! IF YOU AGREE WITH SOMEONE YOU MUST NOT HAVE FORMED YOUR OWN OPINION AND ARE JUST GOING ALONG WITH THE CROWD BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A COOL KID TOO, RITE???

/nocapslol

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
Merkuri said:
Oh boy, it's amateur psychologist time. Here's my contribution for you:

You have a huge sense of unwarranted self-importance despite your completely unknown status, and come off as condescending every second post . You take the most minor things seriously, and can't take a joke. Oh yes, you also want to murder your father and bed your mother, my teacher tells me this is called the Oedipus Complex but that word is too big for me :(

PEEF!

Smash Hero

You have a huge sense of unwarranted self-importance despite your completely unknown status, and come off as condescending every second post . You take the most minor things seriously, and can't take a joke. Oh yes, you also want to murder your father and bed your mother, my teacher tells me this is called the Oedipus Complex but that word is too big for me :(

I agree.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
WOAH DUDE!!! IF YOU AGREE WITH SOMEONE YOU MUST NOT HAVE FORMED YOUR OWN OPINION AND ARE JUST GOING ALONG WITH THE CROWD BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A COOL KID TOO, RITE???

/nocapslol
It's a bit different in Variola's case because that's all he does. He just adds to what people says, he never(at least from what I've read) contributes anything by himself.

lol merkuri, i think you've touched these guys' nerves a bit...
Lol, it seems that way. I'm pretty sure that's their fault and not mine though.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

This. Haven't seen you in ages Blackshadow. 'sup.

lol merkuri, i think you've touched these guys' nerves a bit...
Ew. He/she touched me.

Not really. I just think it's amusing.

Smooth Criminal

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
Smooth Criminal said:
This. Haven't seen you in ages Blackshadow. 'sup.
Glad to know you recognize me on the boards, you always sort of wonder who's aware of your presence. I remember you from way back, mainly because you're the guy who always posts his name after his posts, pretty stand-outish in my books (although ICG is king of quirks, he scares me). Oh, and we ARE both 06'ers, which we all know is the best sign up year of all and automatically makes us pros in the eyes of others :p

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It's a bit different in Variola's case because that's all he does. He just adds to what people says, he never(at least from what I've read) contributes anything by himself.
I often consider formulating a long post to go into exactly why I think people are wrong, but then I remember that this is the internet, and it's never worth it to feed trolls.

I just think you need to lurk moar before you start posting baseless opinions.

Lol Merkuri is a terrible planet
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom