• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
man, in the months leading up to pound 4 VBM was awesome

merkuri just takes everything too seriously and isnt even funny. i'd trade merkuri for vbm any day.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol

at least VBM had an interesting facade like being the best from jamaica and directly insulting the best pros and saying he could beat them with roy.

merkuri just has dumb opinions about matchups.

charcoal_

Smash Rookie
hey, whatever happened to VBM?
i know he hyped up pound 4 saying that he registered under a different name and everything (lurker = me).
did he not go?

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I miss N64 Link's recovery. THAT'S how to recover like a man.

Also, when I first saw you all calling Merkuri a planet, I thought it was a comment about her being fat or something. Then I got it and found it less funny.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lol, Merkuri might have to make a new account or get a name change because he/she will never be taken seriously.

Sounds like it may be a women, explains why all of the matchups are derived from feelings.

lol

at least VBM had an interesting facade like being the best from jamaica and directly insulting the best pros and saying he could beat them with roy.

merkuri just has dumb opinions about matchups.
I agree .

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea but cant that be as simple as somebody logged on as VBM while Faab was gone?

Also, in justin.TV or bootcamp or whatever. You can pretty much just choose a name, VBM would def have been trolling there no matter what lol.

Are you sure Faab isnt VBM?

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Wow I'm not even sure what to say this. Do I really come off like a troll? From what I've seen of Virusbluemage on youtube and to a lesser extent on these boards the guy for the most part was just a ignorant troll who liked to flame people a lot and loved to incite arguments. Do I give off the impression of a troll any more so than someone like Sveet or Darkheart? I really hope Kyu_puff is in the minority when it comes to believing I'm a troll.

Edit: Lol, I never actually said it. I'm not Virusbluemage.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wow I'm not even sure what to say this. Do I really come off like a troll? From what I've seen of Virusbluemage on youtube and to a lesser extent on these boards the guy for the most part was just a ignorant troll who liked to flame people a lot and loved to incite arguments. Do I give off the impression of a troll any more so than someone like Sveet or Darkheart? I really hope Kyu_puff is in the minority when it comes to believing I'm a troll.

Edit: Lol, I never actually said it. I'm not Virusbluemage.
*shoos.*

Smooth Criminal

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Renth? I'm not following.

Also people seem to think I take things a lot more seriously than I actually do. Whenever people say something sarcastic to me I respond sarcastically which gives the impression that I took what they said seriously. Also tone is kind of lot over the internet.

john!

Smash Hero
lol @ the majority opinion covering their ears and shouting "trolltrolltrolltrolltroll" whenever someone disagrees with them

it's happened more than once and i've seen it in other forums too

instead of actually responding to someone's statements, people will go ad hominem and insult them personally

merk may or may not be a troll, but either way this is sad

come on guys

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
lol @ the majority opinion covering their ears and shouting "trolltrolltrolltrolltroll" whenever someone disagrees with them

instead of actually responding to someone's statements, people will go ad hominem and insult them personally

come on guys
Takes two to tango.

Spew your debate-Latin all you want, but whenever somebody around here rebuffs Merkuri's fallacious statements (sometimes even politely) there is almost always either a) incessant protestation on he/she's part to reinforce silly notions when the facts have been clearly laid out or b) flat-out confrontational syntax that sometimes has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Sounds like the recipe for a troll, John. I don't think we should be carrying on like this either however.

Let's get back to discussing what's on topic now.

Smooth Criminal

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I'm not calling him a troll. I actually said he's not trying to troll at all, it's supposed to be a serious account (but it's still virusbluemage).

to a lesser extent on these boards
He was banned 3 months before you joined. It doesn't make you wonder?

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
Its like when you tell somebody that their breath is bad. You don't really mean to offend them, despite them offending you lol, its just an observation really. There isnt really a reason to be a shamed of something you cannot change. I also believe that being dumb, not in a literal sense, is different than knowing facts. Im more impressed with good process of thought.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Do I give off the impression of a troll any more so than someone like Sveet or Darkheart? I really hope Kyu_puff is in the minority when it comes to believing I'm a troll.
No you're a different breed of troll than me or dark heart. Everyone has a little troll in them, but most people do it to be funny and lots of people laugh. You are either ignorant/stupid/ect or a non-funny/fail troll

Merkuri

Smash Lord

come on guys
Yeah this so true. I see it a lot on the mangahelpers boards, when someone says Itachi/Zaraki is overrated and everyone calls them troll despite them bringing up good points. It's pretty dumb

Furthermore I think people like Sveet and SmoothCriminal who are calling me a troll are idiots anyways so it's ok if they wanna think whatever about me. I kinda like Kyu_puff though. Too bad.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I think you're trying to bring me to some kind of realization, however please understand that I am not trying to be funny. I'm not supposed to be, I'm aware of that.

Edit: I think I've made one or two good jokes. I thought my joke about Darkheart being 2-0d by Yoshis was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom