• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
There should be a list of people who people think I am, I liked being mango because then i'm not nuts.

Well if I was renth I think I would tell racist jokes becuase I lovvvveee them so much if only i could make fun of white people better(i'm white).

now if only I could tranfer this hype to pichu I think everyone would main him that or voting me for president(biggest word I can spell LOL), but yeah vote Hodapp.

Renth

Smash Hero
Oh, I didnt know that ppl took their alts so seriously lol.
Being an alternate account of mine is an old atlantic south joke, a ton of pages of flaming moderators. It's a pretty funny read if I could find it.

- ICG is not me :laugh:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
there Should Be A List Of People Who People Think I Am, I Liked Being Mango Because Then I'm Not Nuts.

Well If I Was Renth I Think I Would Tell Racist Jokes Becuase I Lovvvveee Them So Much If Only I Could Make Fun Of White People Better(i'm White).

Now If Only I Could Tranfer This Hype To Pichu I Think Everyone Would Main Him That Or Voting Me For President(biggest Word I Can Spell Lol), But Yeah Vote Hodapp.
i Didn't Know I Told Racist Jokes...

Neato
Lmfao!!!!!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Most disjointed moves (Link moves, Ice Climber moves, Marth moves, etc) are also attached to those characters' hands (or other body parts, depending on the move). The sword move goes as far back as their arm in a lot of cases. The majority of them, actually.

So there's still a hitbox around the hurtbox. The move has just extended beyond the hurtbox, exactly like Jigglypuff's Bair. The only difference between those moves and, say, a Jigglypuff Bair is that whereas the extended hitbox on Link is explained via the Master Sword, Puff's just got an invisible hitbox.

If you observe Sveet's image, you will note that Marth's Fair hitbox still stretches all the way back to his arm and most of his body. So his move, technically, is still connected to his hurtbox.

His Fair, Nair, and Jab...

I mean, his moves still come out faster, he still has more overall speed (even if it's ground speed), and he still has more range overall. The only point I was trying to make with Puff's Bair hitbox is that, while it's true Marth's spacing strategies work against Puff, it's not like he outranges her by leaps and bounds, which seems to be the impression many are operating under.
So if I hit jiggs when she is bairing its as if I hit marth's sword? Not that I attack marth swords gawd.

Icg = Internal clock gear
Icg = Itenerary cage glitch

St. Viers

Smash Champion
unless you have a hitbox with an equal disjoint, hit her before the full hitbox is out, or hit her from a different angle, than yes, I believe so

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
LOL that happened I still warn some people at the pichu boards ti be careful about how they post or what they post lol I know at least 2 people have been banned for them thinking they were me.

1.But if your me/not me here is some advice on how not to get banned

don't post about pichu saying all kinds of stuff like this for ex. yeah pichu perfect up-B is amazing for a mix when approaching and you can get a random up-smash from it it's mad good.

2.don't ever misspell things. I always mis spell something.

3. don't be random, be normal/boring

4.never talk about down-smash from the ice climbers

5. don't use the words insane and crazy/carzy in one post

X1-12

Smash Champion
LOL that happened I still warn some people at the pichu boards ti be careful about how they post or what they post lol I know at least 2 people have been banned for them thinking they were me.

1.But if your me/not me here is some advice on how not to get banned

don't post about pichu saying all kinds of stuff like this for ex. yeah pichu perfect up-B is amazing for a mix when approaching and you can get a random up-smash from it it's mad good.

2.don't ever misspell things. I always mis spell something.

3. don't be random, be normal/boring

4.never talk about down-smash from the ice climbers

5. don't use the words insane and crazy/carzy in one post

6. Don't say "Who is ICG??. Insane cereal greg?" or similar phrases

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Isn't concern good? change the c around for fun hint hint

oh no magus might be me if he starts ranting about pichu he must be me.

But ness is way to high no way is he better than yoshi and m2.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
Dang straight! But Marth's my other main, so.... I /like/ that part. I think Fox should be at the bottom, by the way - he's just painfully slow. Maybe switch with Bowser, who has that god like power, which will beat speed any time.

I will no wait for people to yell at me, thinking that I was being serious.
you've got to be ****ting me

isn't fox like....one of the fastest characters in the game?

i mean...he is the best character by FAR, and ANYONE could play with fox and own

I will now wait for people to yell at me, thinking that I was being serious.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
So back to the topic at hand lol...

here is how the tier list should be imo:)

Sheik
Fox
Marth
Falco
Puff
Peach
(Since these chars are the only ones that will ever win one of the 3 major tourneys)

High tier

Captain Falcon 8.00
Ice Climbers 7.88
Ganondorf 7.00

Middle
Samus 6.77
Dr. Mario 6.23
Luigi 5.81
Donkey Kong 5.38
Mario 5.34

Low
Zelda 4.99
Link 4.69
Pikachu 4.31
Yoshi 4.22
Young Link 4.15
Roy 3.60
Game and Watch 3.00

Bottom
Ness 2.50
Bowser 2.17
Mewtwo 1.77
Kirby 1.50
Pichu 1.15

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
Sheik on top? She struggles with Jiggs too much for that.

I'd order the top 6:
Fox
Falco
Shiek
Jiggs
Marth
Peach
You know this doesnt' look 2 bad. I dont' agree with marth where he is though. Marth is just a little worse than fox and better than falco and jiggs for sure. I do agree that sheik is quite a bit better than marth, but sheik can gimp the spacies like none other

gm jack

Smash Lord
The spacies also combo Sheik to hell and back. They are pretty even match ups (source, Amsah). I feel Marth is still a great character, but quite frankly, he is not preforming as well as he used to. People are learning to get the advantage Sheik has always had of getting inside Marths range with multiple characters.

Spacies at the top as they dominate placings in the USA other than arguably the two best players who both use jiggs and make it look easy. Armada is excellent, but I feel he is a one of a kind brilliant mind, who would do as well with any character he dedicated so much time to. Still, he has done masses to put Peach at the very top, but Peach (in NSTC at least, she destroys Sheik in PAL) just lacks an edge to really challenge to top placers.

I put jiggs were she was as I am unsure of if her placings are due to her having, quite frankly, two of the best players around using her. However, her tournament success is such I put her over Marth and Peach despite being worse on paper. Still, when it comes to it, Bair and rest are just too good, and give such safety and punishing ability that it takes near perfection to roll with a really good jiggs whose habits you do not yet know.

Sheiks stays high because Amsah places so well in europe with a comparatively worse version of the character and his insane performance in Pound 4. Like Marth, her lack of really high placers holds her down a bit.

TL;DR Spacies rock the top through sheer mass of placings, despite a comparative lack of really high placings (Mango steals them all). Jiggs places too well to deny her place.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Fox
Sheik
Marth
Falco
Jigs
Peach

IMO sheik contends with top spot really well, but puff gives her some trouble along with the relatively difficult matchup against fox. I think marth is better than falco because he has only 1 bad matchup while falco has a few disadvantaged ones.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
top tier
fox
falco
sheik
puff/marth (too close to call imho)

high tier
falcon/peach (again too close to call imho)
iceys
ganon

middle tier
doc
samus
luigi
DK
mario

and so on

mewtwo is in the middle of the low tier imho

Status
Not open for further replies.