• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sheik is 3rd or 4th IMO (Sheik & Puff are pretty close).

It depends on how important you think Puff's good MU on Sheik is relative to Sheik's comparatively better MUs on Fox, Marth, and virtually every low tier in existence. Beating Sheik is worth a lot, mind you. And there's some other crap about Falco and Peach but I don't really want to get into weird gray area MUs 'cuz that leads nowhere.

Sliq

Smash Master
I actually don't think puff is marth's most difficult matchup, or even a bad one. Back when my marth was in my prime, I beat all the puffs. I even 4 stocked Sliq in 88 seconds back in 2009 on battlefield. (it was recorded too, but he didn't want to put it online).
Mew2King, you're a piece of ****, and a ****ing liar.

First off, yes he did 4 stock me on Battlefield, and yes, it was probably as fast as he says simply because he seems like the kind of person to remember a detail like that, especially against someone who doesn't matter and was never that good.

However, I had no plans of not putting it up online, but the file got corrupted. And I told him this. And then I told everyone in the thread that he posted in the first time that it did happen so he's ego wouldn't take a hit, because, you know, being the best in the world wasn't enough. You gotta make sure people know you beat a C+ Jigglypuff player real good.

I recorded it with a DIGITAL CAMERA from 2005. It was a piece of **** and often times didn't record **** properly, mostly because it got dropped and it got busted up. If you watch any of my videos on my youtube channel, you will notice that that all look like they were recorded with a potato.

So Mew2King, go dunk you're head in a deep fryer. You're a tool.

Like I don't get enough grief for blowing it for the Midwest, I gotta deal with this garbage. What a chump.

Edit: I just realized that I recorded me blowing it for the Midwest AND put it online. So Mew2King can go **** himself.

Mr. Dumb

Smash Rookie

Like I don't get enough grief for blowing it for the Midwest, I gotta deal with this garbage. What a chump.

Edit: I just realized that I recorded me blowing it for the Midwest AND put it online. So Mew2King can go **** himself.

*Reported*

Last edited:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kinda curious, but what has your experience been like playing guys like Chu, Fly, and Wobbles? I've also wondered about this MU and how its played at top level.
It's pretty tough to determine, I've had pretty much the same amount of a hard time between all 3 of them. It seemed to go pretty even most of the time I think.. though I haven't played Fly very much, only 1-2 friendlies. But I still feel like it's Ganon advantage because no matter the style used from my experience, I feel like Ganon can still do something about it and he can also take the momentum pretty quickly as soon as one hit is landed. I still feel like ICs need to work very hard to trap Ganon good... of course the reward for doing it is huge but still.. That's how I feel overall.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)

First off, yes he did 4 stock me on Battlefield, and yes, it was probably as fast as he says simply because he seems like the kind of person to remember a detail like that, especially against someone who doesn't matter and was never that good.

However, I had no plans of not putting it up online, but the file got corrupted. And I told him this. And then I told everyone in the thread that he posted in the first time that it did happen so he's ego wouldn't take a hit, because, you know, being the best in the world wasn't enough. You gotta make sure people know you beat a C+ Jigglypuff player real good.

I recorded it with a DIGITAL CAMERA from 2005. It was a piece of **** and often times didn't record **** properly, mostly because it got dropped and it got busted up. If you watch any of my videos on my youtube channel, you will notice that that all look like they were recorded with a potato.

shut up dude, you're such a ****ing liar, you had a HUGE CAMERA set up, and i THREE stocked you in brawl with DDD then FOUR stocked your puff in 88 seconds the SAME day, you recorded both, then went and CONVENIENTLY didn't post anything online. you're a ****ing liar dude, and it's obvious. The one time you did well vs me though, at some random maryland tournament, you went and put that online tho. I don't believe you, because that's WAY too convenient of you, especially since the Brawl and Melee sections were at no time near each other at all.

on a related note (I do not remember if you were a part of this or if this was Watty), at FC:D, I played drephen, and it was on battlefield, and the match was about 99% over, I was at 3 stock 50dmg and he was at 1 stock 80%, one of your guys from the crew (I forget if this was you or Watty) went and said that the match didn't count because battlefield wasn't on a neutral. You guys (again, I apologize if this was Watty and not you, I'm only 50% sure) waited until 99% of the match was over, before coming up and saying that JV said it didn't count

NOTHING I've said was a lie, everything is 100% true. You're the one that's lying

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
FC-Diamond didn't have Battlefield as a starter.

If you don't believe then I ask you to watch every set from that tournament and look for sets with Battlefield R1.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Corneria is part of smash history and it has been stripped away from the community.
Genocide is a part of history too. Some things are best removed.

Yes, I did just compare Corneria with genocide. It's bizarrely apt.

I dunno enough about PAL to make a really educated remark about its tier list. I think Puff is definitely better than Sheik in PAL, however, and Peach is similarly better than Marth.
As characters in a vacuum, I don't think the region shift is drastic enough to claim this. Is your basis for this on how their matchups are affected by other's modifications?

Sliq

Smash Master
shut up dude, you're such a ****ing liar, you had a HUGE CAMERA set up
When I get home, I'll show my "huge camera setup." It's a damn digital camera that's busted up and malfunctions to the point that I don't use it anymore.

If there was any "huge" setup, it most certainly was not my camera, so your beef lies elsewhere.

and i THREE stocked you in brawl with DDD then FOUR stocked your puff in 88 seconds the SAME day, you recorded both,
I believe when you 4 stocked me, Brawl wasn't even out yet. It was at some Plank tournament, IIRC. I could be wrong about this, seeing as it was a long time ago, and like a normal person, I've moved on with my life from something inconsequential that happened in 2007 (apparently I haven't since I'm posting about it like a dummy).

Anything I record I put up. The only time I don't is when the recording fails i.e. my camera decides to stop for no reason and the video is 30 seconds long and not the full match, or the goddamn file get's corrupted, which has only happened about 3 times. There is no conspiracy against you. You're being a paranoid ****.

you're a ****ing liar dude, and it's obvious.
Is it?

The one time you did well vs me though, at some random maryland tournament, you went and put that online tho. I don't believe you, because that's WAY too convenient of you, especially since the Brawl and Melee sections were at no time near each other at all.
I thought the time I did well on Brinstar was the same set you 4 stocked me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was the same tournament. Either way. You're infinitely better than me. Happy? Can you move on with your life you sociopath?

on a related note (I do not remember if you were a part of this or if this was Watty), at FC:D, I played drephen, and it was on battlefield, and the match was about 99% over, I was at 3 stock 50dmg and he was at 1 stock 80%, one of your guys from the crew (I forget if this was you or Watty) went and said that the match didn't count because battlefield wasn't on a neutral. You guys (again, I apologize if this was Watty and not you, I'm only 50% sure) waited until 99% of the match was over, before coming up and saying that JV said it didn't count.
I was nowhere near that when it happened, but I believe Watty did say Battlefield was not a neutral, and you guys did have to redo that match. I have no idea how it's my fault your a dope and didn't look at the rules for a massive tournament, but I can take the blame for this one as well.

NOTHING I've said was a lie, everything is 100% true. You're the one that's lying
Here's the part you are lying about: I did this on purpose in order to make myself look great and you look bad.

You're wrong. We talked about this FOREVER AGO. I told you the truth. I don't give a **** if you believe me. But don't accuse me of withholding inconsequential videos of the best player in the world beating a mediocre Jigglypuff--even by MIDWEST STANDARDS--as some sort of personal attack conspiracy.

As I've said, feel free to youtube my Pound 3 crew battle where I blow it hardcore. Feel free to post it IN THIS THREAD. Why the **** would I post that video of me getting beat by TECZERO (while decent, nowhere near the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD) during a HUGE CREW BATTLE, and then refuse to upload a bunch of inconsequential POOLS MATCHES of me getting stomped by THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD?

I wouldn't. Unless, you know, my camera was a hunk of **** and I'm telling the truth.

I've lost a bunch of matches due to that thing being broken. Nobody was this pathetic as to make such a big deal about it.

Attention: Mew2King is better than me by a lot in ALL smash games. I know this comes as a surprise to NONE of you, but I thought I'd set the record straight in case you were somehow incredibly delusional or suffering from severe head trauma.

Mew2King: world class player; world class crybaby

Reported.
Right, I'm trolling, as opposed to defending myself. You're a dolt.

Top Bottom